TV show set in Weimar Republic is coming

Fucking child prostitutes is "vibrant" according to Jew York Times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
youtu.be/U4DpQEMo6hE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4
salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many people will this redpill?

>vibrant documentary

They're kidding right?

>international hit
What countries would consume this garbage?

it says it's a drama you mong

>child prostitutes in Weimar

what is the source of this meme

death squads when?

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

>jews describing weimar positively

What a shooooooooooocker

History repeats itself

youtu.be/U4DpQEMo6hE

Just keep ramping it up yids. The more degeneracy, the better

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4

Weimar germany, crumpet.

weimar was 15 dark years
today's world is over 70
everybody in weimar germany remembered the glory of the kaiserreich.
nobody in today's germany even knows anything but degenerate decadence.

>Inflation is so rampant that the local paper currency is good only for toilet paper. Cocaine, morphine and opium are peddled on every street corner. And more than 120,000 desperate women and girls of every age and stripe sell their bodies for a pittance, including mother-daughter prostitution teams and brazen streetwalkers well into the third trimester of pregnancy.

>Such was the glory that was Weimar Berlin, a burg American writer Ben Hecht called the "prime breeding ground of evil." Most are familiar with its reputation as a crime-ridden sewer of frenetic debauchery through period classics such as Fritz Lang's "M" and Josef von Sternberg's "The Blue Angel," stage productions of Brecht's "The Threepenny Opera" or screenings of Bob Fosse's lurid, leggy movie musical, "Cabaret." However, very few of our assumptions about that decadent interwar wonderland are based on actual documentation of Berlin's whorish past. And most of it has been filtered through the arid prose of academia.

>Indeed, the sheer variety of odd sexual tastes Gordon documents in "Voluptuous Panic" is astonishing. For instance, Gordon identifies 16 different types of prostitutes, including "telephone girls," enormously expensive child prostitutes ages 12-17 labeled "Marlene Dietrichs" or "Lillian Harveys" according to their physical attributes. These girls could be ordered by phone and delivered by taxi to the client. There were also so-called minettes, who acted out S/M fantasies, and "demi-castors" (French slang for "half-beavers"), young women from good families who made extra cash by hooking part time.

salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/

don't spoonfeed the newfags

>In tribute to the German mania for taxonomy, Weimar Berlin boasted an equally diverse assortment of lesbian and gay labels. "Sugar-lickers" were nighttime gay pederasts, and "Breslauers" were men with large penises. Lesbians might be ultrafemme "madis," or tuxedoed, highfalutin "dodos," and so on. And there seemed to have been countless nudists societies -- some for libertines, some for health nuts and still others with ties to political parties like the Nazis or the Communists.

>"Another thing which distinguished Berlin was the popularity of transvestism," Gordon notes. "There've been transvestites in every culture and time, but in Berlin they organized, they had special clubs and they became an entertainment. Strangely, the lesbians identified with the male transvestites and the homosexual men despised them. The major organization for gay men (the Militant Homosexualists) saw themselves as supermale. Transvestites were at the bottom of their Nietzschean hierarchy."

>Transvestism proved to be one of the main attractions of Berlin's burgeoning sex tourism industry. The pathetic situation of the German mark ensured tourists a real deal on the little boy or girl who'd caught their eye, and, unlike other European capitals that employed red-light districts for their sex industries, Berlin had no red-light district, or real censorship for that matter. Indeed, it seems the entire city was a red-light district. According to Gordon, Berlin's police commissioner even wrote articles boasting that sex was the premier industry of Berlin, though Gordon established that it was actually a respectable third after finance and publishing.

>A confluence of factors created Berlin's unique status as the sex Mecca of Europe during the Weimar period. Germany's recent defeat in World War I did its part, encouraging general disillusionment and leaving behind thousands of war widows in Berlin's populace of 4 million with no means of realistically supporting themselves other than by prostitution. Gone were the Kaiser and the old morality, and in their place was a new liberal republic. And then there was the general economic collapse and inflation. In October 1923, German currency traded at the astronomical rate of 4.2 billion marks to the U.S. dollar. Gordon points out that "the most exquisite blow job" to be had in Berlin never cost an American tourist more than 30 cents.

>Berlin even had its own urban myth to explain the city's frenzied, oversexed atmosphere. They ascribed it to the Berliner Luft, the "amphetamine-like air" of the city that made their hearts beat wildly at night and reinvigorated them at dawn.

>"I saw pimps offering anything to anybody, little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went around that a male goose of which one cut the neck at the ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious, economical, and time-saving frisson of all, as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards."

calling it now
it will be full of niggers, spics, and arabs and some good virtues Jew

stronk wymn

kek
Goddamn it Britbong

Shit like that is what turned me away from libertarianism

(((They))) are trying to spin Weimar positively because they know the truth is getting out. People are learning their history. Keep it up, this is a sign we're winning

What if, somehow, this turns out to be a truthful story as to why Hitler got into power?

It's not going to be. It will be portrayed that 'even despite how bad things were, the wrong choices were made'. Guarantee you there will be little overall mention of jews, except for the innocent scapegoat they'll put up. Some shopkeeper, not the owners of the brothels and 'nightclub's.

>I wish we could have run away inflation and a deadlocked, utterly useless government held hostage by communists and Jews
>truly it was a better time
t. the New York Times

That's what they'll project, but the writers will completely miss the point and say the MORE degeneracy was the answer, and censorship of le ebil Nazis. Kikes can't help themselves from projecting, they must feel like supervillians explaining their grand scheme to the hero

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I

Not many because it will be jew pilled

Jews are naming themselves now.

Oh, and someone repost the story about the roving Mad Max-esque gangs of naked teenage boys raping and pillaging each other and everything around them. Because that shit was nuts. And the mother-daughter child prostitute teams. And all the other crazy fucked up shit that occurred during the Wiemar period.

OF COURSE THEY ARE

>we need a dictator to lead an all powerful state
>okay, so who's the guy you've got in mind
>lol i dunno, I haven't thought that far yet

>the story about the roving Mad Max-esque gangs of naked teenage boys raping and pillaging each other and everything around them
wtf? i want to read about this.

>The story went around that a male goose of which one cut the neck at the ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious, economical, and time-saving frisson of all, as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards

>Jews are showing the world why Hitler was elected and how the West is going down the same path

I'll see if I can find it for you, but it was in the last thread. Initiations would involve knife-fighting the strongest lad and then getting gangbanged by the whole crew.

this. i was asked if i knew that our current flag was the flag by the german reich during that time(weimr rep)... just wtf guys. ofc i knew.

Ah, found it.

What if I find a gold nugget in my daily shitburger?

>In Weimar Germany really weird niche back shelf hentai was reality.

I want to know more.

What really gets me about this is the fact it's explicitly a male goose. Because a female goose wouldn't suffice for this freaky-deaky bullshit.

The Jews do our work of exposing their degeneracy for us.

How many trannies are in this? Are they going to have bestiality?

It says 'vibrant democracy' you stupid cunt

but what if the child consents tho

I have a good job and income but my life is so fucking boring.. I think Id literally prefer being part of a poorshit street gang in a period like this to my life.

>they are even hiding now
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

this shit gonna be woke
#fuckingchildsisoknow
#beingtransfaggotisoknow
#letsjustdegerateyoufag
#mmmthatsonenight9yearoldboyboipussi

>literally calling it Babylon
>OY GOYIM A PARADISE!

>Are they going to have bestiality?
Only in the Canadian release

>oh no ppl are having sex
>oh no liberals
who cares losers

Honestly that's what our job is once the movie comes out. Use the hashtag to dump every Weimar redpill imaginable.

>sex with children
>sex with animals
>sex with the dead
yeah no biggie right

Then the child is degenerate and parents are responsible, hang all of them.

>Vibrant democracy
What did they mean by this?

child prostitutes, unoppressed Africans, Muslims freedly able to practice.

I can't wait to see this 100% accurate depiction!

>Ancap flag
>wants to impede voluntary agreements between people

> i’m watching tv to get triggered because i don’t have hobbies
It’s time to contemplate suicide.

Children are the property of their parents and if this happened in a private law society, there would be laws against that. If you decide to live in a society where the punishment for pedophilia is sex, you have consented to it.

so even Salon has been decent at some point...

>evil nazis destroying beautiful child prostitutes in the most progressive city of its era.

I can see how it will go

thank you based leaf

Pic related, it’s user

>implying I'll be watching this garbage

FUCK ME I MEANT "THE PUNISHMENT FOR PEDOPHILIA IS DEATH" JESUS CHRIST.
Captcha - roads

>Weimar Germany in a positive light
Lol

>pic

For that alone they deserve death, but they didn’t stop there. The Jews now are pushing for the total extermination of our race. The Jews will kill you if you do not first kill them.
>someone has to stop these kikes.

Communists will NEVER accept the fact that they're responsible for rise of Hitler and this 'drama about vibrant democracy' will reflect it, right?

>Germany since history always has 1 leader
>Democracy comes
>Country is poor everyone lives like shit
>One leader again Germany strong again
Really makes ya think

Why isnt anything about this period of time in Germany thought in schools? Im a fairly highly educated guy desu and Ive not heard anything about this. All we hear about the rise of Hitler and the Nazi party is that "Germans were angry because they got the blame for WW1".. which is part of it but surely if this kind of stuff was reality in the post WW1 years, upstanding Germans would surely be desperate for something else.

Probably. And the result will be another Hitler.

If it's true to life, everyone.

how certain are you?

>Why isnt anything about this period of time in Germany thought in schools?
You know why. But when I was still in school the teacher mentioned that the pre-Nazi Germany was suffering economically and Hitler fixed that, but no, none of this weird sex shit was ever mentioned.

Listen to some Hans Herman Hoppe damn you.

Here you go

Pretty certain honestly. Hitler was just a man after all, and anyone with eyes can see the spread of white nationalism across the West. The result won't be identical, but history has a tendency to repeat itself.

The same reason German Media had to sign a contract that forbids them to show anything negative about the Goverment or what it is doing

We are currently in Weimar Worldwide.

Something big is coming quick.

>Hitler just magically won the plurality of votes in 1933 because he brainwashed people
>Couldn't have had anything to do with what was going on in front of the citizens very eyes during the 20s

I'll give it a go

I love the (((New York Times))) is so excited about Weimer-tier levels of degeneracy, just like (((they))) were back then.

the sooner the better

Yup. The USA in particular is due for a major anti semitic uprising. I can feel it in my gut

Its a dark drug ridden tale. From a modern babylon. Theres nothing positive to it. You retards

I watched the German version. In no way, shape or form does it portray Weimar as something desirable

someone post the femenist sex documentary praising families for whoring out their daughters and wives in weimar as progressive

Oy vey somebody archive this. Salon is going to accidentally purge this when they go to review the new show

Jews better get their off-world Exodus ready.

>vibrant democracy that preceded the Nazi
How are people even supposed to fall for this?
Are normies really this stupid?
Is it the women's fault that normie men fall in order to follow them?

When leftists say 'true' communism hasn't been tried what they mean is that if "I" was the dictator everything would fair and perfect. It is a huge ego trip, they never even think about power corrupting them or whoever else happens to take the spot. Not to mention the worst kind of people tend to gravitate to positions like that. It says a lot about them.

Better? Und ja, ich bin des Deutschen mächtig genug um die Serie gesehen zu haben

I didn't even know that exists. Women have no souls.

Did it have Nazis and Commies?

Is it worth the watch?
I need something to occupy my time besides trying finish the cringe fest that is Hand maids Tale.

>vibrant democracy

>vibrant democracy
They're not even trying anymore.
If it ever comes I'm going out with a bang