Qt3.14 Scottish journalist gives Poland a history lesson

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ZabMustefa/status/929646605015302145
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler_on_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_State_of_Burgundy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/16/poll-reveals-anti-semitism-in-poland-renews-debate-over-hate-speech-laws.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mkdqbPoto5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mustefa
Ah yes, so quintessentially scottish it would make haggis weep

>muh hitler
>muh white people

If these retards would go through the lengths of learning German, they would realize that Hitler was never talking about whites, and that the Term is a anglo invention.

mobile.twitter.com/ZabMustefa/status/929646605015302145

This filthy brown slag needs to fuck off. Trying to bastardize being Scottish. This makes my blood boil.

Scotland was a mistake. Edward I did nothing wrong.

>muh Hitler

Daily reminder that quality of life in London is lower than in Warsaw

London-has 800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-has 700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

Hitler never said that

Black Europe?

>scottish
>zab mustefa

show me a single quote where Hitler uses the word "white".

Seems like the Jews are really really pissed about this march.

what a beautiful Scottish Lass

Why do Marxists, the people who use the word "indigenous" like a broken record player, ALWAYS refer to Indigenous Europeans as "White Europeans" and NEVER indigenous (as if native Europeans are just people who happen to live there).

I don't understand why, but this specifically has been bugging me.

Le "Cartoon Hitler" argument.
It would take too long to explain why she's ignorant of historic reality.

these fucking people

No need to use a meme flag polack.

I know your suicide rates are pretty high, but there's no need to be ashamed to live in a suicide ridden, alcholic shithole.

>that pic
Wew

Leftists hate white people

>scottish

Get to fuck

Because they are hypocrites who transparently want to genocide white people. This is why they argue against whites in Africa, yet they lionize muslims in Europe. It's why every single other ethnicity fighting for their people and culture is seen as brave, except when Europeans do it in Europe it is portrayed as the most evil thing on the planet.

Hitler never fought for a "white Europe".

>Paki name
>Scottish

No.

>Mustefa
ahh I remember her father Peter O'Mustefa he sung the best iranish folk songs

NatSoc is rising all over Europe filthy shitskin Scottish larper .

And Poles know that a Fourth Reich is good for everyone.

isn't multiculturalism great?

dumb cunt

yes he did you faggot

This. That is still part of the lie you fucking Nazi larpers. READ YOUR OWN BOOKS.

He fought for a Europe free from (((their))) influence/control.

> O'mustefa
fucking shit these shitskins want to take everything from us !

Show me where.

He did fight for a white Europe, a Europe with racial pride and free from judeo bolshevism and communism

That's a pretty effeminate way of carrying a mortar tbf senpai

> He did fight for a white Europe

He didn't though.

omg Poland cut it out, stop being literally Hitler

so great

I love it when people who don't understand Poland or what the Polish people have been through over the centuries try to explain Poland through their incredibly myopic world view.

Every European leader of Hitler's age would support the concept of a 'white Europe' implicitly, it didn't need to be said out loud

enjoy stupid anglo cuck, you become 56% now hahahaha

in 100 years only Asians will be pure

He fought to try and turn large swathes of Europe into Greater Germany. There wasn't a 'white Europe' to fight for as there wasn't a significant non-white population on the continent in the 1940s.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU

get rekt sodomite faggot

He knew what would happen to the European people due to bolshevism and communism .

Yeah but I bet Poland has waaaaaaaaaay more acid attacks per year. Checkmate Polish fags.

This is why he was a large fan of Muslims in the Balkans as the idea of ''islamized Germans'' was ideal for Hitler, he admired the Ottoman Empire and it's willing to die for the sake of Jihad and spread faith and land by the sword.

He said that Christianity actually was a cuck like religion and if the Ottomans reached Germany after Austria they would have caused Islamic Germans to be at the top of the Mohammadein Empire.

>The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers, then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

That actually doesn't sound like something Hitler would say

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler_on_Islam

Yeah, no. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_State_of_Burgundy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

this. OP is a faggot

AYOOOOOO
*has the fascist president of Austria assassinated*
LEMME GET DIS STRAIT
*invades Czechoslovakia to use their educated factory labourers as slaves*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*invades Austria and rigs an election to say they wanted it*
HOL UP NOW HOL UP
*uses the crackdown on German terrorists in Poland as an excuse to threaten them*
YOU TELLIN ME
*stages false flag attacks on Germans on the Polish border*
COME ON NIGGA HOL UP
*invades Poland and encourages the German nationals living there to attack their neighbours, resulting in them getting slaughtered*
YOU TELLIN ME RITE NOW
*occupies Poland to murder it's people and make way for German colonization*
WE WUZ WHITE CRUSADERS AND SHIEEEET?

Aye the famous clan Mustefa of Glen Nevis.

Csssssss! Supposed to be secret man!

The Spanish said it during the Reconquista, the Austrians said it during the Turkish wars. Remove Saracen

>Mustefa
Ahhhh yes McMustefa from clan Mustefa. A mouse born in a stable is nit a horse. Sage.

the french are faggots and have been importing niggers into the Rhineland since the 1700s, Hitler was right about them

>isnt that what Hitler said?

no it isnt.

>the baseplate is so small it is connected to the tube and be carried one handed like a mary
the absolute state

((( same old kike propaganda)))

lol it's too early for a /leftypol/ raid

nigdy

Croatian Muslim Members of the SS division at prayer during their training at Neuhammer in November 1943.

The fact of the matter is that your leader didn't fight for "white" interests. He was a coward and died like one too.

i'm sorry, but you have to go back /leftypol/

Europe was white until like 10 years ago

because that would give us rights

> "kike"
> "propganda"
Not an argument.

Hitler invaded to save ethnic Germans. Nothing to do with white people. Brown bitch should mind her own business.

And what exactly is wrong with keeping Europe white?

you need to go back to Iron LARP

WE WUZ ARYAN TURKMEN N SHEEEET

not anymore comrade , not anymore

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/16/poll-reveals-anti-semitism-in-poland-renews-debate-over-hate-speech-laws.html

>MUH PERSECUTED NAZIS
There is literally no proof that Poland was hurting Germans. It was a lie to give HItler an excuse to invade

Fuck you, Poland was always right and Germany is and has always been wrong. The absolute failure of the Nazis is why Europe is the way it is today.

sure about that libcuck ?

neither is your kike propaganda cuck

you need to go back to your /leftypol/ circle jerk faggot

nope.
Germany was right and you kikes were wrong.

>Zab Mustefa
>Scottish
Go kys

> "MUH KIKE PROPAGANDA"
> "KEK"

Not an argument.

He fought for his volks.
But at the end was a crusade for europe and the western civilized world.

If you assume that white = euro descent = euro heritage.
Then yes, he fought for a white Europa.

There's so many things wrong with this
>Scottish journalist
>Scottish
>Mustefa
>Hitler
>Ever talking about a "white" Europe
>Polish nationalists
>Nazis

I mean she aint wrong, Poland got absolutely ass fucked by Germany multiple times. Also why do Poles consider themselves white? They're literally just dirty slavs lmao, almost gypsy tier.

Yes.

> H-HERE , LET ME SHOW YOU DECADES OLD ALLIED JEWISH PROPAGANDA ABOUT MUH HITLER BEING WRONG MY GO- I MEAN FREN
nice try kiddo

> "volks"
Autism.

Hitler never fought for "Europa" or the west.

Yes, but their point is that Europeans must be colonized, oppressed, or worse and anyone impeding it must be shut down by any means necessary. Jews have conditioned everyone to think that Hitler was the greatest evil of all-time, so if we agree with him on Europeans being permitted to exist and be free from non-European colonization...

kaysssss sweetieeee

> "MUH KIKE PROPAGANDA"

Again lad, not an argument.

>”hey guys look at this totally legit quote”

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats not what hitler said. All the world for the ÜBERMENSCHE!

That in and of itself doesn't argue against a white Europe.

Hitler said a lot of things, many that liberals would agree with.

So valuing something morally, based on if Hitler said it, isn't a good way of determining that things morality.

Friendly reminder that reading/possesing books and speeches of Hitler is a crime. You are inciting criminal behavior what is a crime too.

>muh kike propaganda
neither is yours

false. dont talk about shit you have no clue about.

> being this fucking retarded
it's real dumbass and you can verify yourself

The absolute state of /leftypol/ raids today

you soyboys disappoint me

But it is, I'm afraid. Repeatedly calling opposing arguments "kike propaganda" is not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkdqbPoto5g

get rekt commie partisan cuck

neither is citing leftist decades old jewish propaganda that has been debunked fren

I know, you can even be proud of living in Bongland, crime ridden shithole of Europe

>Before Hitler everyone in Europe was brown n shieeeet