Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Chapter 50 is up.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UYtn2ajJ!AN4tqh2YOXsP6LW36S-pYxqmPOjNm5nLiH8whQ_c2Os
pastebin.com/jELdbTH6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Translator user is taking a break today isn't he?

mega.nz/#!UYtn2ajJ!AN4tqh2YOXsP6LW36S-pYxqmPOjNm5nLiH8whQ_c2Os
That was yesterday

All Chapters:

MORE! I NEED MORE!

not that i am complaining but how does translator user pump this so fast

no job?

>garf is fucked
>sanctuary is fucked
>ram and THAT FUKING CLOWN are fucked

Immediate loop failure confirmed?

>Subaru-kun
Rem is envy confirmed. Doubters btfo

Also suicide bomber loli grannies are hilariously dumb

reminder that garfiel is 160cm at best and 153cm at worst, (around 4'11 and 5'2 for amerifags)

Do you actually want me to blog all over the thread because I will if you're inviting me

What did they mean by this?

Rem got a flag.

Probably that Rem is best girl

he did tho

Just want to note. Subaru hadn't killed himself when Emilia died.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.
Rem a best. A BEST.

>For fucking once best girl is the undisputed favorite

When did Nips get good taste?

Yes.

>You will never make Elsa fall in love with you and lead her away from a life of murder

>With an affectionate call and the burst-open corpse of Garfiel, shatters into dust.

And that's just a fragment of Satella's power and she's still sealed away.

The fuck did they ever defeat her or seal her away in the first place?

pls make a twitter or smth

Satella time

Cute.

3 on 1 iirc. A hero comparable to Reinhardt, a dragon, and a sage.

Wasn't that out of fear?

>1-rem
>2-subaru
>3-beatrice
>4-otto
>5-wilhelm
>6-emilia
>7-betelgeuse
emilia above Betelgeuse? shit-taste

Just saying

>best hero rem
>best dragon patrasche
>virgin sage subaru
it fits so well

Minerva's too low

>The fuck did they ever defeat her or seal her away in the first place?
They had Reinhardt's predecessor and a Dragon on their side.

Reinhardt is stronger than the original sword saint. Greycat mentioned that him vs satella alone would be an eternal tie.

>Its a Satella fucks the world chapter

Going to laugh if The Dragon turns out to be an old ground dragon or something.

Really? Fuck, that's some news then. Usually the Dark Lord didn't care about anything but Emilia.

>his limbs grow to astounding girth
Huh, I'm surprised it killed Ram, you'd think she'd be used to it.

>emilia disappeared
>subaru is confused
>garfiel tells him emilia is dead and swallowed by the void
>subaru tells garf to drop him into the void so garf can run
subaru atleast kinda tried

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Blogging
The stupid pace I've had going the last couple weeks is because classes ended and I got free time. Expect it to flag from now on as I study (it's probably going to be more of a ""''study"""") for an exam later this week. After that I'm going overseas for a few weeks more than likely without internet so expect a barren desert through November. Then I'll have free time again unless the plane crashes and I die or something. Then I'll not have free time depending on whether I apply for masters/jobs.
Anyway yes the long and short of it is no job.

Thinking about it, when she died from Satella he didn't kill himself to reset either, he just sort of sat there and asked Betty to do it for him.

He's probably having difficult processing everything at the moment and he really wants to figure out what the hell's even going on

want met to cover for you then?

I see. If/when you finish arc 4 are you planning to do arc 5? I realized you might end up being the only translator for that arc.

just dont leave us on a horrid cliffhanger, atleast make it a soft one, like otto dies or some shit.

I'd say he was just in shock and confused at the time.

does anyone have an image of this burning centaur-like majuu without a head?

Rem, don't be Satella, it barely even makes sense. Unless Satella just imitates the mannerisms of the one he cares about the most, she's got all the witchy powers after all.

I will definitely not be pumping translations out this fast though

Not him, but if you'd be so kind, it'd be appreciated.

just do what you can user, every 2 days is fine, even 2 times a week

>Subaru-kun daisuki!

Why are you posting Roswaal with his stand user?

daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!daisuki!

Where I can read from Arc 1 ? pls

Turned into lasagna, this is why Garfiel hates mondays.

What if Subaru said he loved her back at that moment?

>Subaru-kun

N-NANI?!

They would have fucked.

Is there a pastebin or something up with a link to the chapters and where animefags should start reading?

If you're interested in translating in my absence I wouldn't stop you, but I can't guarantee I wouldn't go full redundancy and do the same chapters if/when I got time again.

If I ever finish arc 4 and am still interested in re zero + have time I'll be intending to do arc 5. Honestly I think arc 5 would be easier because looking at the chapter list of arc 4 always fills me with dread I don't get looking at arc 5. Also I really want to try writing Regulus.

We should probably get around to making something like that at some point.

You're a little sol because everyone sort of put translating things until after the anime ended so the first 3 arcs don't have much translated. You have the first few chapters of Arc 1 (you could buy volume 1 from Yen Press and have all of arc 1 but that isn't free), pretty much nothing from Arc 2, the extra chapters between arcs 2-3, and the first 12 chapters of arc plus some important scenes from it.

Rem knew she was going to get rejected but confessed anyways. But if Subaru said he loved her she would have had her brain melt from the sheer shock and confusion of it all.

Though with that death prank stunt I wonder if she knew how he really felt about her even when he was rejecting her.

Well after From Zero Subaru didn't really hide his attraction for Rem, not to mention he could no longer deny his feelings for her any longer.

Rem probably spotted that.

You can hear her panties dropping through this image.

What would've happened after her brain recovered?

She probably both does and doesn't, because of her insecure nature. Even in the AU, she still seems on the fence about some things all the time.

It wasn't hard at all to spot, he freaking tells her his heart flutters when he looks at her.

Hohh

I shit one out

pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

>Rem's timid hohh

>pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

I'm fucking telling you people Rem IS Satella

How does that make any sense though?

Plus maybe Satella is just talking to him casually because she keeps watch over him 24/7.

Rem can't actually be Satella, it really doesn't make sense, unless at the end of the series she's going to jack Emilia's body, launch herself back 400 years then depower herself and wait for this shit to start over.

>The next instant, the two Lewes explode into light.
>It came with none of the unsightly blood and guts of an exploded animal. Their flesh turns to particles of light, dispersing both themselves and the shadow about the surroundings, returning life to the world for only a second. >Detonate and disperse—but in a manner different from a gory bombing.

D-Did Lewes just suicide bomb?

Yeah. Satella calls him Subaru-kun, making her the only girl to do so besides Rem. No one really knows why, since there's no real window of time for Satella to have ever known him as he is. Even if the "Subaru is Flugel" theories are correct, she presumably wouldn't have known him as "Subaru" unless the weird time shit goes way deeper than we thought. Subaru doesn't even physically look like Flugel.
It's possible that Satella is just copying Rem's way of speaking to him.

I heard here once that the meme theory in japan is that she's Pride instead of Al. Wonder how that came about other than it would reverse what we initially thought.

Someone make an edit

This just gave me an idea. There's almost certainly some weird time shit going on, so it's entirely possible that Satella looks like Emilia rather than the other way around. However, even if she acts like Rem, that doesn't mean she is Rem either.

What it does mean is that she's basically taken upon the form and mannerisms of Subaru's ideal woman. Looks like Emilia, acts like Rem.

>Looks like Emilia, acts like Rem.
Well this might be more believable since she should have some form of Lust right?

I'm kinda glad he didn't. I'm also glad Rem is in a coma now. The thing I like about Rem and Subaru's relationship is how quickly it went from Rem wanting to kill Subaru just for existing to loving him so unconditionally you couldn't call it anything other than admirable. But considering they weren't even a quarter of the way through the series when she confessed, I think there was a need to space out where their relationship was headed. If Rem were still around, I think it would be cruel to not have her be the primary love interest considering they have both confessed to each other already.

Their relationship would just be awkwardly crippled by the fact Subaru is still so enamored with Emilia, and it would be weird to have Rem around waiting for Emilia to return Subaru's feelings so Rem could finally see if they'd be okay with a bigamous relationship and finally take her and Subaru's own relationship to the next step. The triangle in this show is just so slanted toward one side, Rem and Subaru love each other but because Subaru is trying to have his cake and eat it too their relationship can't go forward.

It's also all Emilia's fault, I know this is an anime where it takes years for characters to realize they like each other but the other thing I like about Subaru and Rem is that they weren't like that. Their relationship developed at the pace it should've. If Emilia wasn't so dense, she would have responded to Subaru's feelings already. She should know by this point if she likes Subaru enough to love him or not.

I'm thinking something happens to Emilia when/if Rem wakes up. I don't see the bigamy ending happening, and the romance subplot can't properly advance with both characters existing at the same time. I don't think anyone wants to watch Rem beg Emilia to fuck Subaru so Rem can fuck him herself.

quick can someone post the pic of barusu and felix both being taken control by betelgeuse

So where does Pandora fit into the 'Rem is Satella' theories? Is she Ram?

>Rem and Subaru's relationship is how quickly it went from Rem wanting to kill Subaru just for existing to loving him so unconditionally

It's called shit writing actually.

Hmm, wasn't it said that Satella didn't actually kill the other witches? How did Satella get their witch factors if Echidna absorbed their souls?

In the Wheel of Time, immortal yandere Lanfear had the hots for MC-kun Rand because he was the reincarnation of Lews Therin, who Lanfear knew. Anyway, one of Rand's waifus looks identical to Lews', and a different one of Rand's waifus has a similar personality.

I don't know if Re:Zero was influenced by WoT, but it's always what comes to mind here.

>How did Satella get their witch factors if Echidna absorbed their souls?
I'd assume a sort of similar deal to how Subaru is horking them up now. Although I think she had something to do with it and isn't just a receptacle, because Echidna is mad at her personally.

I'll have to agree with you on that.

>I don't think anyone wants to watch Rem beg Emilia to fuck Subaru so Rem can fuck him herself.
Like Emilia would even know what they're doing. Just call it some wrestling practice and she'll never figure it out.

I thought Subaru was absorbing the archbishop souls, though? Or maybe it's something weird because Satella.

Well, we know Satella at least has the sloth hand, so she got them somehow.

>Hmm, wasn't it said that Satella didn't actually kill the other witches?
Echidna blames Satella and none of the other Witches deny it, which would suggest that Satella at least engineered the circumstances. Maybe she had a proto-Witch Cult helping her along. Also, I think the Witch Factors are somewhat separate from their Souls.
Honestly, I just dislike the dense or coy love interest type of bullshit. If they're going to pull that, I'd rather that particular relationship just ended up falling through in the romantic department. That just seems to be the most reasonable direction it'd actually go.

He's got witch factors, whatever that shit does. Also, I think Satella's hands are different than Pete's. If nothing else, they seem to be intangible and can pass through shit, while Pete's were physical all the time.

That's more on the anime than on the source material. It's much more apparent that it's due to her issues, the gratification he gives her, and barely having meaningful contact outside of Ram and Roswaal. Basically it's treated like the autism it is, but the story is about an autist redeeming himself so it decides it's ultimately a positive thing if it sets them on the path for improvement.

>give her the sexiest design of 2016
>only have her appear once
WOOOOOW

>I just dislike the dense or coy love interest type of bullshit.
I do too. When someone spends half their time flirting with you it's kinda important you tell them whether or not you're interested. It's not going to make sense for Emilia to suddenly love Subaru, what more does he need to do for her to make that decision?

I'm thinking Emilia will be the heroine for the foreseeable future and Rem will be the love interest.

Pray for S2 so we can see her and best witch animated.

At least we have Meili. Just give her a couple of years.

It's not complete translation of the chapter