ITS HAPPENING

>7.5 rich earthquake in 7 countries of middle east AT ONCE
>people saw a blinding light in the sky just at the moment of earthquake

GET THE FUCK IN ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/12/middleeast/iraq-earthquake/index.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/earthquake-measuring-62-magnitude-strikes-11511985
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[25.681137335685307,36.8701171875],[38.75408327579141,63.58886718749999]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":"us2000bmcg"}
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light
google.com/search?q=earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE5MpTtr8w
spaceweather.com/
ds.iris.edu/seismon/eventlist/index.phtml
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/09/08/8-2-earthquake-strikes-mexico-produces-mysterious-bright-flashes-light/#3c3432c23868
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people saw a blinding light in the sky just at the moment of earthquake
pruf plz

Where did u get that info from?

Listen here fake news.
You gotta post a few proofs with that statement.
I want to believe but I need the proofs.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

just search iran-iraq earth quake in google thousands of reports

Which country was testing rockets, Saudis?

>a rock will stand on seven hills

HOLY SHIT A NEW EARHTQUAKE IN JAPAN JUST NOW

>(((Earthquake)))
>Not SA aiming nukes

>What if instead of a rock the leaf meant iraq??

>nothing about the blinding light

Great, now even more of them will be comming up here.

JAPAN EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED JUST NOW TOO HOLY SHIT

THE ENTIRE EARTH IS SHAKING

WHAT DID JEWS DO

ah shit... its habbening. babbys 1st happen

This is like showing up to a Pitch and telling your future clients to "Just google it"
Fuck off faggot.

Cheers mate.

RETARD ITS OVER 10 COUNTRIES HAVING EARTHQUAKES AT ONCE

It's true
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[25.681137335685307,36.8701171875],[38.75408327579141,63.58886718749999]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":"us2000bmcg"}

I want to put on my tinfoil hat and say that the CIA did it.

but i somehow doubt iraq is going to conquer the middle east.

Holy shit i just saw Jesus fly over my house!

look at my previous post sir.

Mexican here
There will be an earthquake here too this night
Be advised

JAPAN EARTHQUAKE IS HAPPENING TOO HOLY SHIT

GET THE FUCK IN YOUR BUNKERS

also id like to point out that earthquake lights are a naturally occurring phenomenon and not divine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

Mexico soon

please god

just let it all end

destroy this planet tonight, we're all dying anyway

activity increased in east asia and europe over the past few days/weeks, naturally the middle in between is going to move after some time too

Just wanted to say your country is a joke, and you're inferior to white people. Kill yourself beaner. You faggots have ruined California and the Southwest in general. Stink up the South.

Kim testing rockets again?

7.5 rich?
thats rich

Videos starting to come out.

New Zealand too

great pyrenees are a top breed. children can ride them like horses and they are stoic as fuck.

7.5 like Muh HOL MAH DICK MIHHAUHHH

I saw that
HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGG

sounds like a nuke

it's been a fun ride, lads

more migrants for Europe! you faggots must be punished for le 56%

Lights in the sky aren’t uncommon during earthquakes.

t. Very, very smart

It's dat Tungsten Rod from Space again
Krogers self-checkout wasn't working either
AI flexing muscle

fake news cgi
this is where you need be

Earthquake on a faultline
NUKE JEWS OR SPACE NIGGERS HAS TO BE

also prepare for some nice earthquakes in italy and greece

Blue beam was it?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMMMMM

Another.

t. amerimutt

This is a Christian board. Take your "natural philosophies" elsewhere, heretic.

I wanna take a stab and say some sort of static release build up in the ground and what electric activity in the sky lighting up overhead trying to equalize?

t.Pretends to be very very smart

Um... anons?
Where are the other two?

google.com/search?q=earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE5MpTtr8w

It's the apocalypse
Aargh! Nobody panic!

>posting cnn links without archive
>reddit spacing
>Leaf

How come people run instead of stealing shit? Maybe we could trade our niggers for rich Arabs.

I was playing a dota game and this dude just stayed still for like 5 minutes and screamed "EARTH SHAKER"

yeah.

It’s not a proven thing but there’s more video evidence than Bigfoot. Ions release into the atmosphere and make pretty lights.

You fucking search Google and post the link with your OP.
weak ass OPs are priddy shity things.

>Powerful earthquake in Iraq kills at least 61 in Iran
Kek, they dont even know how to write

This
They are tunnelling for the precious things of the earth obviously. If I put my ear to the floor I think I can hear them singing Jew songs about money.

kek is arriving.

The quake touched 7 countries including Iran

Jews are battling against inner earth Nazis right now inside the earth.
Nukes are being used and if we are lucky tomorrow the world will be free once again.
Pray for Hitler

>goncern

What if Bf3 will happen in real life

well it simply makes sense knowing enough about the nature of things to put two and two together.
I think the only thing we're truly missing from the proofs is the fact gathering observed information by proper equipment would be difficult.
You can't just nessecarily truck around to every earthquake before they happen, because our predicting methods of earthquakes are still not as good as we'd like them to be, so studding phenominon such as activated almonds, I mean ions, during earthquakes is also a difficult one to gather some decent proofs on.
But it's believable.

Can't find much about it anymore, but the 'infamous' blue norway spiral was the result of a project called t.e.q.u.i.l.a. s.u.n.r.i.s.e using norway's haarp equivalent.
It was originally suggested by a finnish scientist and I read his paper about it as well.
Back then, their website also had a mention of tequila sunrise being a planned project for that time.

That could make a good skit in a show.
Conspiracies Gone Wild or some shit.

So what, then they should write it was in the middle east region

Didn't know the Finnish drank or knew about Tequila. Makes sense though, another alcohol.
Wait you fuckers have a HARRP equivalent?
Interesting, time to read s'more.

Sending some digits for world-ending destruction

Are you calling me a conspiracy retard?
I was 100% totally cereal, you just didn't realise it because my swastika flag fell off when I changed my IP.

More like HAARPPENING amirite

We don't, norwegians at least had one (probably replaced by the fancier version by now). The Finnish mad scientist just suggested one of the many experiments that I assume they perform regularly with the haarpclones and this time the experiment resulted in the blue spiral.

> proof
> cnn

Sage

CARLITO

-1% soon

we can go deeper

The entire sky has been nothing but chemtrails for months here. Sometimes I look at the sky, which looks like tic-tac-toe, and people are like lol what's wrong with you ^_^

I just want them to end it all already. I just want to be comped.

Whenever there's earthquakes, check what the sun is doing.

spaceweather.com/

So... what's Iran up to right now?

>You faggots have ruined California and the Southwest in general. Stink up the South.
Nah.
Dat was leftists.

Fuck off, at least he posted it. Go talks hit to the OP like he deserves. OPs who don't include links to their topic should be exiled to plebbit.

American-Israeli DARPA alliance testing out some new toys.

Acording to this
ds.iris.edu/seismon/eventlist/index.phtml
Nothing unusual.

It's called "ringin the bell".>
Spirals are just an experiment to collect photon energy.>
FOBs>
Fractional Orbit bombardment systems.

Your findings?

I didn't feel shit u faggot larpers

IT'S FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE

>iran-iraq earth quake

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/09/08/8-2-earthquake-strikes-mexico-produces-mysterious-bright-flashes-light/#3c3432c23868

Not about this earthquake but:

>The recent Mexico earthquake resulted in videos of blue and green flashes emanating from around Mexico. The flashes appear similar to lightning and could result from massive releases of energy from the ground as a result of an earthquake. Alternatively, it could be due to major electric system explosions. Both are possible, but it's hard to pinpoint which was the cause for the earthquake that just hit Mexico.

>We know of lights reported before or after earthquakes in many instances in the past. For example in 1975 the Kalapana earthquake was reported to produce auroras with a white and blue hue. More recently, the phenomenon was caught on camera during the 2007 Peru earthquake. One thing all of these earthquakes have in common is that they're commonly large in magnitude (>5).

I hope you are right

They're also hellacious guard dogs.

>CNN
>Leaf Faggot
>Says nothing about "blinding light"

Fuck off you idiot.

Good. Fuck Iran, they are our greatest enemy and the number 1 thread to global peace

>Not about this earthquake but:

Nobody fucking cares