Is fox news controlled opposition?

Is fox news controlled opposition?
The ceo and owner is rupert murdoch (not a jew, but veeery into Israel). So is fox news fake news?

your local newspaper is the only real news. sorry brah.

I don't listen to non-whites. Sorry.

>i dont hold a conversation with some one from a country i deem less white even though my own country is only 56% white.
Hi JIDF how is the shilling doing?

More like 75%

Sometimes it is. Usually when they report on the middle east there's heavy misleading and/or omission. A few jews and Bolton on to lie and cry.

It's propaganda central for Conservatives. It's the CNN of the right.

fox news is the neocon wing of the Trotskyite uniparty

Fox News is neocon news. Dobbs and Tucker and a few others do alright though.

Wew lad. Did it really has come down to this? Posting 23andme. Fuck i miss the old Sup Forums

I miss the white Sup Forums.

Fox News is owned by the same dickweed as National Geographic. They hired Tomi Laren after she came out as a baby killer. They gladly paid off O'Rielly's accusers then tried to act all moral once people found out.

Fox News is liberal trash.

its way way worse than CNN

It used to be. They realize there is a niche market for actually objective reporting (since no one else is doing it) and they are trying to tap into that now.

local newspapers are notorious for pandering to their friends who are running for school board or highway commissioner etc. the only real news is all of it put together with contradictions to reality canceled out.

>not watching GGshow which is secretly co written by Lou after he and Greg vape some weed and eat australian nicorette lozenges with Tucker

remember that Tucker, Coulter, and Bannon were all Dead Heads

Murdoch is a no border ever advocate. He is a globalist

LMAO

Murdoch is a crypto-jew.

Jews are ok

LOL, OK