It's okay to be black

This is about gun rights, and I imagine the SJW freaks would get just as triggered over this.
Why a disassembled AR? Simple. It's non-threatening, and shows what a gun (AR) is typically composed of.
It prints on standard A4 paper, if you want to actually take this somewhere, it might be funny.

Like it will post a couple

I will too, this has potential.

Cool. I hope you post this image in other threads. Thanks for the help.

how much does George soros pay u guys?

"It's ok to be armed".

Your poster is bad and you should feel bad.
Stop trying to improve perfection

how bout you hang 2 posters in same place
first is original IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
second IT'S OK TO BE BLACK
and watch which ones will be ripped off
should really redpill some normies for good

This isn't IOTBW, this is an offshoot meant to target anti-gunners. This image doesn't fuck with the IOTBW narrative.

That could work too, but I chose black to get to the mindset of "liberals".

Good job user

Sage. This is yet another /leftypol/ attempt at subversion, and the few replies who agree with it are just the rest of the /leftypol/ discord team yelling into the echo chamber that this thread is.

The real IOTBW Thread is over here:

>hurr I can't read

You should put the AR in the middle otherwise they're just going to rip the top off.

Maybe if you're taping it loosely, in which case they would just cut the middle out.
see

We won't let you ruin this, kike.

What are (((You))) going to do about it, rabbi?

This is retarded

i smell (((something))) going on here

this is retarded and not nearly effective as its okay to be white
when will you simpletons realize it's not just about posting whatever signs you think will
>hurrr red pill the normies
no one will notice your stupid signs but if you wanna waste time and paper go ahead
you'd be better off posting the original

Fuck you, nigger. This is not the message.

just going to drop this here have fun

This is fucking dumb, owning a gun is not nearly as controversial as being white and not hating yourself

You realize guns are about as controversial to the SJW faggots as being white is, right? This will gain traction fast.

if you really want to trigger people change the text to "It's OKAY to own black"

I'm telling you they won't unless someone interprits it as
>shooting black people is okay
which was my first impression
this sign is really just bad

Its okay yo be black and held up against white peoples heada.

Do you have any better ideas for the text, then? My reasoning was that it was simple like IKTBW, and the graphic was simple and disillusions the "scariness" of guns. The black part was just meant to be a hook to "liberal" minds.

Also is this phase 5 or 6?

better idea is post it's okay to be white because your gun signs won't do anything to liberals or normies
the big difference is that most liberals don't openly state that they hate white people
saying it's okay to own guns doesn't accomplish anything it's already established that it's okay to own guns
posting signs about it won't even make it to a college student newspaper

I work in a print shop. A4 is not a standard size in the US. That would be "letter" or 8.5x11.
Nice try Shlomo.

Make your own damn campaign.

Right. I completely forgot about the US having a different size for that. IIRC, it should print the same out of a printer.

A4 is standard in Israel?

I'm not a shill faggot. If I was, this thread would have at least 120+ replies, like every other shill thread you see.
I hardly ever print anything, and I just remembered "A4 was standard" or something when I made this in GIMP.

This is actually pretty smart.

Maybe it'll catch on later. Thanks to the anons who are considering this.

Fuck all of you.

>A4 is not a standard size in the US
It isn't? All the printers at my work use it.

sage

bump

No...

mossad uses a4 paper? gtk, thanks kike.

Eat shit nigger, I build boats and boat accessories.

nothing about your webm is sexual in anyway to me, jesus chirst africans are hideous