How to help Boycott Keurig if you do not use their products

>Be me
>Wake up and see that KEURIG pulled their ads on Hannity and is being boycotted
>Want to help with the boycott but can't since I don't own any of their crap.
>Buy "top of the line" Keurig machine
>Pay cash
>Take machine home to see if I like it.
>10,000 other people have the same idea.
>Keurig company sees sales surge, doubles down on virtue signaling.
>Use machine to boil milk a few times.
>Return machine because it sucks
>Get my cash back
>10,000 other people do the same thing.
>Keurig takes a $1.5 million hit in unsaleable returns.
>Keurig is sad
>I'm not

Boycotting products because you don't like the company's politics is what liberals and children do. We're the adults. I will continue to use my Keurig because I'm a fucking American and both myself and Keurig are free to support whatever politics we want.

>keurig is wasteful, producing mountains of garbage with their shitty "pods"
>but let's boycott them because they pulled some ads from a show we like to shill

Are you part of Hannity's marketing team?

Reddit faggots, go back and never come here again

You forgot the:
>and because I like shitty syrup coffee and am too lazy to make a real cup

Ohh it's that way the boycott Is about? I figured it was something against the drm stuff on the cups.

this desu

How Jewish of you.

OP, consider it done. I was going to buy one for myself for my workplace. Boycotts can go both ways.

"I will continue to use my Keurig because I'm a fucking American and both myself and Keurig are free to support whatever politics we want."

And free to support whatever companies you want as well. If you disagree with a policy of a company, speak with your money and don't buy it.

Companies are the ones that need to stay the fuck out of playing favorites with politics.

>hey guys only leftists and children have problems financing things they hate!
t. brainlet leftist
try harder next time you absolute faggot

Companies should not be involved in politics at all.

I literally bought 450 Keurig machines to give out as holiday gifts. Sup Forums and BLUMPFTARDS blown the btfo AGAIN! You losers never stop losing, do you?

Bought a Keurig, cut the wire and use the reusable pods with my fresh ground coffee.
Jew me once shame on me, Jew me twice and I can't be jewed again.

you sound like a faggot and all that talk is making my dick soft

Sup Forums has gotten so shitty faggots like OP literally started a thread to shill for Fox News

Srsly just kys.

Fight fire with fire, motherfucker. No more of this turn the other cheek cuckoldry that allowed them to weasel into power to such a degree in the first place.

And I prefer to vote with my wallet, not with some arbitrarily written form hidden in a literal cuckshed because Id be too scared to reveal my beliefs which are actually the typical centrist nihilistic garbage you get from being a caffeine addict with no natural stamina and a broken spirit.

>Boycotting products because you don't like the company's politics is what liberals and children do.
So? Perhaps they should stick to selling sub par coffee machines, and not dicking around with virtue signaling.

Their products are SHIT. Mine blew up inside, and poured water all over the electric shit...But yet, I still have my percolator from 1983 and it still works like a champ.

Sure it is "what they do" but who cares?

>my environment
literally buys 450 machines that produces way more waste than cheaper current coffee makers

>Help the (((M$M)))
>b-but neocons
filthy, dumb, boomer scum

>>Boycotting products because you don't like the company's politics is what liberals and children do
volkswagon driver detected

faggot op here, could give a crap less about Fox news. But, pretty much loathe Media Matters, Sharia Blue, and probably anything else that David Brock is involved in.

>boycott Keurig because they dont agree 14 year olds can consent

Nope. Boycott Hannity.

I'll buy whatever I want and abstain from buying whatever I want and I don't owe you a goddamn explanation

How is a single year old going to "consent" let alone fourteen of them?

t. soyboy

>Hannity telling people to hold out on judgement in case this is just another political shit smear means he's endorsing pedophilia
all that soy is rotting your brain

Well yeah, I'm American

What do you mean? Keurig's customers were requesting they don't advertise on Fox. What the fuck are they supposed to do? Piss off half of their entire potential market or remove the ad and appease everyone. It's a no-brainer and they made the right move

So we are at the point where a free enterprise must spend its money advertising on a political network or we will actively try to destroy them?

I agree

>muh soy

14 year olds can't consent. you can go fuck yourselves.

Purchasing power desu.

hannity never endorsed pedos you rat dick weasel

Hannity said it was consensual.
14 year olds can't consent.
If it was a slip of the tongue he should make a statement. Otherwise he can go fuck himself.

Those things are fucking disgusting, nobody ever cleans them. Brewing shit coffee from standing water.
Just get a french press, or normal drip.

This.

If I had to boycott every product somehow connected to politics I disagree with I wouldn't be able to have anything.

Dear god stop the plebbit invasion. Holy fuck everyone in t_d needs to get necked NOW

K-cups aren't syrup, you dumb faggot

You mean a vocal minority was
Whats the bet half of them arent even customers? Just like every other industry that panders vocal minorities, the money just isnt there

No. The issue here is that Keurig pulled their ads as a response to pressure from Media Matters. They decide they want out by themselves = I don't care. They buckle under pressure from a left leaning outside source = I push back a bit

>caring about a show on fox jews and (((rupert murdoch)))'s bank acciunt

Get the fuck out.even /r/ the donald is too good for your type.

Murdoch can suck salty dicks in hell especially with his company spamming me sky (goy) tv deals in the post every two weeks.

>implying I give a fuck about this shit coffee and some neocohen boomer

GTFO T_D
nobody cares you stupid ass white niggers

Keurig is trash and will never be in my kitchen.

R murdoch could finance his cuckservative shitfest of a channel for 20 years by himself with no adverts.

Fox news is pure dogshit fake news that is the main news source in idiocracy.

Half of its output is opinion no one asked for or is interested in. I want to hear the news, i couldnt give a shit what sean hannity or bill o reilly thinks about that news story.thats opinion not news.

Neocons can shove it up their collective butts along with shitty tabloids from the uk like the daily mail being posted on here.

Boycotting companies because bill oreilly needs a new private jet is the ultmate cucking of oneself.

>>Buy "top of the line" Keurig machine
>>Pay cash
>>Take machine home to see if I like it.
,000 other people have the same idea.
>>Return machine because it sucks
>>Get my cash back
,000 other people do the same thing.
>>Keurig takes a $1.5 million hit in unsaleable returns.

...god damn user, that just absolutely fucking savage. I'm tempted to hop on board right now just out of admiration for the vindictiveness you're displaying. And right as the holiday season gets into swing, too, holy shit.

Only thing that'd make it better is if after we all get them refunded we spend the money on something based, like cases of Yuengling.

>Be this cucked by advertising campaigns.
KYS

you trying to appeal to all these Muslims and Russians is not going to work friendo

Here's a thought: Keurig doesn't make their real profits from the machines. They aren't loss-leaders by any means, but they aren't the real gold mine either. That's the K Cups.

Now I don't know about every retailer, but Walmart has this process of dealing with damaged merchandise they call 'claims'. Product gets damaged, they either try to repackage it for resale, possibly on clearance, or they throw it out and send the UPC to to company that made it for a replacement, free of charge. Grocery products nearly always get thrown out and replaced, and every single time this happens, this costs those company's money and contributes to their overhead.

If a couple thousand anons deliberately destroy the packaging of a box of Keurig K-cups, just once this month, that's going to represent a significant spike in their operating costs. 10000 of us do it a couple times before the year's out, all at our own local Walmart, it's going to inflict pure unholy fuckery on their profit margins this quarter.

the transformation of /pol to sj w is complete

Using a Keurig with their shitty bar code nonsense on the pods makes you a cuck.

>boycotting is what liberals do

No, liberals threaten to boycott, but have no buying power so their boycotts mean nothing. When conservatives boycott, it hurts companies. See Target, NFL, etc...

dude nowhat

Or if people purchased them, opened the box, tried one pod, and returned it if they didn't like the flavor.

>Boycotting products because you don't like the company's politics is what liberals and children do.
boycotting has been around since products existed you retard, and people boycott for any reason; my disagreement with your business practices is as relevant as my disagreement with your politics

keurig is a blatantly shit money grabbing scheme by selling you overpriced coffee pods that taste like shit

grinding your own beans is the true coffeepill

Yes, user, and disposable razors are a shit scheme to sell overpriced strips of steel in overpriced plastic cartridges, and wet-shaving is the true smoothpill.

And what are the odds we'll ever convince a normie of either? This isn't about reversing the trend of our culture trading ever more shekels for ''convenience'', this is about hurting one specific group of cucks.

(((Hannity)))

fag-post alert

You're right user, I am preaching to the choir here. I do use an electric razor for years now but you're right. I've accepted the blackpill but sometimes I get overzealous in blatant money grabbing schemes because it's disgustingly obvious and it hurts to see normies get tricked everyday

You molest children because that is what you are supporting.

ah, I misunderstand the mission. This could be yuuuge if done right...

>their shitty bar code nonsense
What is that? I dont have to do that with mine

>Boycott Keurig
You're all fucking idiots. Hannity is trash and deserves to lose his fucking show. He's the reason I don't watch Fox anymore.

mold and bacteria builds up in that piece of shit product. stopped using mine months ago. I feel much better. Not hacking up brown mucus or feeling drained all day. fuck keurig.