Stupid Alabama hicks support Roy Moore even more now after these allegations baka

Stupid Alabama hicks support Roy Moore even more now after these allegations baka

twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/929755520344391680

No shit, everyone in Alabama can relate to this guy

>allegations
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh wait, you're serious
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAH

look whats trending #MeAt14
some hotties in there

>Implying the weakest political hit in history is going to take down Roy "Guns Galore" Moore
Nice try guy

(((allegations)))

Because Alabamans trust one of their own over some coastal elitist rag

>Allegations
>alleged
>underaged
hahahahaha nope

Surprised they put "alleged" in the question

>someone on the left is accused of sexual assault
>REEEEEEE castrate him and fire him from his job
>someone on the right is accused of sexual assault
>can we see some proof first?

>implying 14 is too young

>Implying Strawmen implications implicitly
This is why everyone thinks we're faggots Leaf

Maybe the WashingtonPost kikes will come up with a more believable hitjob next time. They better be careful, this constant, unrelenting, fake news is an awfully good way to get themselves sent on a one way camping trip.

Allegations brought to you by people who brought such zingers as pic related

Wait four women now? This shit is the biggest shill show I swear

The real question is: how will Roy Moore benefit the Jews?

You can show me all the proof you want and I'll still vote for him. Fuck all you communist trash. I'll destroy your air, your water, your environment, your schools, your health care. I would vote for Jerry Sandusky if he ran as long as you leftwing faggots told me not to.

>cucks virtue signal
>Moore wins Senate seat because fuck giving up seat to Democrats
>resigns and Strange gets appointed by Governor
>cucks believe their virtue signaling salvaged the GoP's image

Pretty much this.

I would rather see John Wayne Gacy win than a Democrat

The bitch who made those allegations works for the DNC now. Whydont you sexist bigots believe her?

Liberal propaganda machine attacks you, you can expect your base to rally around you. Same thing happened to Trump.

> Mean the opposite

OK, 38% are more likely to vote for him.

(((John podhoretz)))

This. Leftists are like preschoolers when it comes to data.

(((@jehorowitz)))

People remember the nearly identical acusations levied against Trump and trust the media even less after after the Hollywood shit.

Two of the women in this where of legal age under state law and the fourteen-year-old even if true nothing illegal occurred. People don't give a shit.

>Allegations
But that's literally all they are. Allegations. I could allege that you like to suck the toes of the homeless groid that begs for change up the street from you every day at exactly 2:26. I alleged it, so that automatically makes it true, correct?

Depending on where it's coming from, an accusation can be an endorsement.

Not to mention it was 40+ years ago. Who's to say that Roy Moore is even the same guy? I highly doubt his priorities and outlook on life haven't changed one bit in 40+ years. Even if a crime had been committed - isn't there a statute of limitations? Also why did she wait til the very last minute of his campaign to come forward? And why has she accused other high profile figures? None of these "allegations" even allege anything. He's an innocent man in all counts who they're framing as a pedophile for a cheap political jab.

This was one of the most hilarious statements I've probably ever read in my life on pol.

wOW IT IS JUST LIKE HOW PRO WAR SENTIMENT WAS STIRRED UP AMONG RURAL AMERIKANS FOR IRAQ WAR

if someone is under attack we know it's a lie and that the power structure fears them.

#WhoreForMoore

The problem is that leftists won't understand what's shameful about this. Maybe you could say that OP was appropriating the nigger's toes.

I meant every word of it. I have had a few Great Lakes Christmas Ales.

You know what is funny to me? If society breaks down, the southern "hicks" will be the ones to survive as the Libtards in cities kill each other and rot.

Will no one check these? Christ in heaven.

The accuser lied, took a grand. fucking shitstains were too lazy to do research before making these allegations.

Yeah Roy Moore bout the bitch alcohol around the corner from where he took her to assault her, in a dry county. Fuck off LIbtard.

Oh year, Washington Compost is no different then the onion or snopes.

They won't have enough food to last more than three months. Looting will claim more lives as people fight tooth and nail for every last non perishable. It's funny how dependent cities are on food producers yet they're so willing to shit all over the people who feed them.

Have a bump. Just got done having a lively debate about this guy. Oh, and fuck liberals.

If he gets elected I'm betting the allegations disappear because then they would have to prove them in order to get rid of him. This could be a ploy to affect his election or it could be the truth and there's no way to know for sure. The lady who is making the allegations should have come forward alot sooner to avoid any suspicion.

Three months? Cities don't have enough food to feed themselves for 3 weeks. Most can only go 3 days before they have to outside food shipped in.

And we all know how we Amerifats love to eat.

I'm saying three months is when every person in that city is dead. Either from cannibalizing one another to looting the others for their food stores they could more than likely last that long.

This. Honestly, the crazier shit the guy's done, the better. Leftist moral panic is fucking hilarious.

Sorry we were waiting for a retard to come along and do it for us.

God hates you and your family

Because the left always admit to it and are guilty the right is always overblown.

Checked. This thread is filled with blessings.

>Washington Post
>Alabama

THIS put a smile on me face...why are you guys so fukken funny about serious topics

this is very disturbing in every aspect

They support him more to spite leftists for using their typical dirty tricks.

Now the left will oy and vey just like they did after the pussygrab tape didn't have the desired effect.

Pretty much. Isn't that what they've been doing for years? Anti bill of rights, pro brainwashing children in school, flood us with foreigners
>j-just play fair pls ;(

Kek. Not surprised at all after reading through the hashtag that (((they))) tried to do.

Whenever I get polled I just give them random answers. Same goes for the census.

Keep being upset. Keep posting. I live for this shit.

The other allegations speak of rape and assault, which is disgusting

The Roy Moore allegations say he seduced a 14 year old when he was 30 to give her a kiss
That's alpha as fuck, and men respect that

I would say more likely, since it shows that the establishment fears him so much that they will pay roasties to make false accusations against him.

>Doesn't fall for the propaganda

F-FUCKING HICKS

voters are tired of the coordinated, transparent smear campaigns every election cycle.

Cant he step down and let another republican run or is it too late for that?

That's the problem. The establishment hates him because he isn't beholden to the Jew.

>seduced a 14 yr old
what he gave her a barbie doll?

i only vote for people who have been accused by at least three rape-ees

keep sniffing wood chips faggot.

>How dare people believe these allegations without a single shred of evidence! IT WAS HER TURN

name a single city in alabama
now name an airport
name a fucking art museum

These people literally believe that Democrats are all secretly meeting to sacrifice children over pizza.
RURAL. RETARDED. RUBES
COUNTRY FUCKING BUMPKINS.

Probably because they know this is war and if the enemy is trying to smear the guy, he must be good for them.

It's the left who push "listen and believe".
We merely judge them by the standards they wish to be judged by.

Wow it's almost as if Alabama voters don't like kikes and their lies

A poll released Sunday by JMC Analytics and Polling found that Democrat Jones, a former U.S. Attorney, had pulled ahead of Moore by a 46% to 42% margin. The gap was within the poll’s 4.1 point margin of error, but showed a disappearance of the eight point lead that Moore held before the accusations surfaced.

Goddamn it's so fucking glorious.

(((Podhoretz)))

Seriously, if you don't already know who Normon Podhoretz is you don't belong on this board

>it's a Sup Forums defends a pedophile episode

Bob Menendez is on trial for kid fucking and not a single Democrat has said he should resign.

Why don’t you waste your time spreading positive knowledge rather than pushing half truths and propaganda...

I hope he burns for it too

>allegations
What about the mother's and fathers that said yes, you can date my daughter?

It's like, scandal overload. Two weeks before the 2016 election, out came the (((scandal))) right on schedule. Does anyone really believe Wapo gives a fuck about Alabama? The Washington establishment hates White people, and especially rural Whites. It's so obviously a fictitious hit-piece, why give it any attention 40 years after? The sun will rise in the east, and kikes will write hit -pieces.

Republicans are not the party of feminist fruitcakes. Democrats have to appeal to the voters that believe that simply saying hello to a woman could be considered rape and Republicans don't. The Democrats literally attack themselves when they're accused of rape because they don't want to alienate any voters, especially when they just lost several key Democrat states.

>it's a kekistani whiteknights some roastlet episode
Predictable.

>accusation and denial from the accused is equivalent to proof

daily reminder anyone using a kekistani or gay flag is a shill hiding their proxy

>actual proof of somebody on the left committing sexual assault
ftfy

>allegations

It's just another case of establishment Zio-kikes and lefties trying to prevent a Trumpian nationalist from getting elected.

At least we know what the P stands for in GOP

Carry on pedo lovers

afraid to show your real flag?
hiding behind a proxy?
shillfaggot, nobody cares about your opinion

It's like the question was specifically worded for the exact purpose of making a tweet like this or something... oh wait

Because shes a Dem Operative and a thrice divorced Roastie.

>to be fair, alot of these people shouldnt be voting
ftfy

Lol. I love Sup Forums

Only a fag would not date prime teenagers.

Checked based user

Still getting really pissed off about shit like that. Fucking BBC is dead.