What kind of opportunities are there in Syria and Iraq now that ISIS is gone...

What kind of opportunities are there in Syria and Iraq now that ISIS is gone, the "rebels" nearly finished and the reconstruction is about to start?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/dd033082-49e9-11e7-a3f4-c742b9791d43
mideast.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mLZduJjO7z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey ahmed take your muzzie friends with you okay buddy

By God I hope all the "refugees" will leave this shitty country but I'm afraid they will stay

Nothing. Its too dangerous no one will work there in case they kidnapped. The biggest kidnap and ransom in history happened in Syria. Some princes got caught while falconering and got released for something like a billion dollars. It hasn't been reported by the media (except the Financial Times.)

Wew, could you source this up? Right now there are dozens of whites volunteering in Syria but you never hear kidnapping stories

You can get rich easily

How? That's what I'm trying to figure out

ft.com/content/dd033082-49e9-11e7-a3f4-c742b9791d43

Sell captagon pills to both sides. Or find a legal way to sell arms to them. As far as I know Bulgaria is selling a ton of weapons to to them through the Saudis/Qataris or one of those inbred fucks

FN Herstal has got to be supplying weapons in the area. There's no other way

>ISIS is gone
Sauce?

they can't afford expensive weapons and they don't need them... 50 dollar Bulgarian AK47s will do the job.

lot of African labor crossing the Mediterranean, divert a few of their boats

Well, almost gone

mideast.liveuamap.com/

That's really interesting.

Uh, what do you mean by "opportunities", Ahmed?

Jobs are going to explode due to reconstruction. Foreign investment will probably pour in from Russia, Turkey, and Iran. Land is surely cheap due to the exodus and war damage. Opportunies haven't been this good in Syria for almost a decade now.

>, what do you mean by "opportunities", Ahmed?

Business-like of course

War torn countries have lots of needs. Not a lot of people want to do business with Assad. Sell concrete, asphalt, foodstuffs, household tools and appliances, commercial vehicles, and so on.

>mideast.liveuamap.com/

Al-Qaeda is lumped with the Taliban and all non-Kurdish rebels. Libya is shown divided by the same colors as Saudis and Iran. I wonder if the Prince behind this map is being held in the Ritz Carlton.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=mLZduJjO7z8

our boat guns are like gods to them, fn only sells guns to saudi arabia

i don't think syria is ever going to come back to its pre-war development standard. they really don't have that much oil - and it's cheap now and probably will be for a long time. i suppose they could go the techo-agriculture route

More importantly why isn't there a massive political agenda to force all the Syrian refugees to go back?

Building pipelines on land where the existing populations have been removed. Qatar to Aleppo would be good.

Gotta force them out at gunpoint

ISIS have moved to the Philippines

Will the Iraqi Dinar finally appreciate?