What did (((they))) mean by this?

what did (((they))) mean by this?

Doesn’t look anything like them.

I know Molly Hayes is too old, spic token and has no hat, why the fuck they need more diversity in Runaways, and where's the dinosaur?

>Marvel Amerimutts

In the comic the black kid ended up being the villain and the white guy was the best despite not having superpowers. White dude (Chase Stein) was a weight lifting Chad who is beat by his mad scientist dad for not being a dweeb. He gets a mecha frog and robot flame fists. He ends up banging the purple haired girl, who has a pet dinosaur and when she dies he gets the dinosaur. He also is able to use the magic staff that the asian girl spend the whole comic trying to master with ease. The black kid is a video gaming dweeb who betrays everyone after the first arc after which he is remembered as a total shit and everyone hates him. I dont wanna watch cause I know they'll change all this.

I actually really enjoyed his series when I was younger. Why do they always ruin shit with love action adaptions? The whole point of comics is to make things as great as possible as cheap as possible because you don’t have to depend on actual human beings to fit exactly how you want them to, that’s why you draw them out. GAH

I only know Molly because she's in some spiderman, is this any good ? new mutants and power pack will be next I think

it's not live action adaptations that ruin the comics, it's american / hollywood adaptations that ruin them. there are some perfectly executed adaptations coming out of japan, like cromartie high the movie, arakawa under the bridge live, and the silver spoon movie was alright

jewish THOTS get out!

>Hulu original

Wasn't The Runaways always pozzed? I think I read some of it as a kid.

Two whites, and asian, a black, but what are the things on the ends? Are those le 52% faces?

Have we hit the capeshit saturation point yet? Jesus Christ...

This. Hulu is even more pozzed than Netflix somehow.

Molly is hispanic now

DIVERSITY

HULU in 2017?

Can't wait for the Netflix Witcher show with 50% blacks

That actually annoys me the most and BBC does it a lot, black people will just randomly appear in medieval europe

Handmaids tale pozzed them too hard.

All that will happen except the white guy will fail/fuck up everything.

Poo in the loo and spic

america is whiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eh, the comic actually had similar looking sjw looking fucks before they were as common. the pruple haired whore was common 90s early 00s look when the comic came out. its bunch of crime boss families, spics and chinks and niggers and their kids dont know their parents are evil and forced to interact at get togethers. they stumble on the family discussing territory and operations and run away from home. nigger is a traitor though. as always. im sure theyll all be complete sjws and antiwhite now though. was good comic at the time. one had a raptor pet.

>Ariela Barer as Gert Yorkes: A riot grrrl and social justice warrior.[3]

Literally how the wikipedia article describes her.
This show is gonna be gold

>the only good looking people are white
colour me shocked.

Yeah. Runaways was coming out right in my mid teens and it was high-tier young adult soap opera material. Nico was almost my first waifu. Wow. That brings me back. BKV is kinda pozzed but he still isn't full Whedon-class, even though they're tight irl