Are we slowly getting into 40K universe?

just imagine for a minute, slowly conveting into a giant worldwide continent, the initial worry of the white race(humans) to dissapear, the chaos attemptd to destroy civilitation (africans), if you believe on nazis from spaceyou will have the human colonies that got out of terra before everything went to shit before reconquering, and sooner or later the fall of every religion and the upcoming of the inmortal god emperor. The colonitation of mars making the imperial guard that will recover the earth changing the name to holy terra, and finally the genetic experimentation beginning with the saving of the white race making them the actual master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The 40k universe is a thinly disguised version of the British Empire fyi goy.

Yes, I believe we are.

Also in Warhammer Imperial women are absolute sluts and they sleep with Orks, just like how today white women are sluts sleeping with niggers.

no we're just fucked

excepting the sisters of battle, could be the majority of polish, hungarian, argentinian and russian that hate niggers.

it has always being like that, europeans has been a minority from the beginning.

Yes.

However, in this timeline, the Emperor is still alive and is basically a proactive Goku.

>it has always being like that
There's a fucking timeline showing that, no, half the planet wasn't always Africans.

no, but europeans has always being a minority comparing with other races. And has always happen to europe that almost dies out and somehow recovers.

>they sleep with Orks
Orks have no genitals and reproduce asexually

Wrong, I have read multiple erotic stories where Imperial women were raped by Orks.

Where can I read more about this?

>erotic stories
So you mean fanfiction?

No they were official published by GW and Black Library in short stories and novels. I'll see if I can find them again.

and I bet you beleive chaos space marines are fused with their power armour and can't fuck as well?

Never change, Sup Forums
Never change

>chaos space marines are fused with their power armour
Some of them are, yes, to angreater or lesser extent. Plague marines worshiping Nurgle would have oozing sores and growths that essentially fuze them to their armor pieces. The Thousand Sons legion have no physical bodies and are just animated suits of armor with their spirits trapped inside (some of the more powerful TS sorcerers were able to escape that fate and retained their flesh).

Don't some chaos space amrines follow slaanesh, orgies and shit

>can't fuck as well?
Some of the most hedonistic traitor legions definitely rape-fuck entire worlds at once in a massive orgy of fear and sensation. Some may be granted penis-like tentacle mutations to aid in their pursuits.

Orks release spores throughout their life which take root underground and in shady places. These fungal colonies will produce all the various ork morphologies, from the most beefy ork warlord to the less developed goblins and snotlings. They are essentially all the same race of greenskin, but some are more fortunate to have developed into greater and stronger organisms.

Even after a world cleared of an ork infestation, little goblinoid creatures will begin to appear as the fungal colonies develop in secret. Left unchecked, bigger and stronger orks will develop and spawn fourth.

If they did have dicks then they are probably mushrooms growing there on their crotch.

the rate of cash flowing into africa needs to increase for this to happen
it won't they will die you will cry - or not

>War is part of their nature
>They go on huge holy wars(WAAAGH!) just for the lulz
>Harder to get ridere of than cockroaches
>They Breed incredibly fast
>They are mankind's great est enemy
Orks are the muslims of 40k.

Orks only live in one sector. Chaos is their greatest enemy, no thanks to the Emperor for forming their entire civilization around casual use of the warp. Orks are probably the greatest enemy of the Tau, since the Tau also live in that one sector, but not humanity.

Saying not humanity in reference that they're not their greatest enemy. The Ultramines are also in that sector as well.

How do you explain this excerpt then?

"Oh yeah!" groaned the happy Ork, he could hardly believe that he was finally raping the gorgeous human guardwoman he'd lusted after so much. Her blowjobs were great, but fucking her was all together even more satisfying.
Once again the guardwoman found herself being enthusiastically hammered from both ends. Skagutz was pummelling at her pussy like a jackhammer, his cock ramming its way deep into her pussy as he clutched at her ass cheeks with both hands. At the same time she was having difficulty breathing as Gorgrime did his best to choke her with his cock, thrusting the thick organ deep across her tongue and into her throat with each lustful lunge of his loins. The Ork's balls slapped her chin rapidly as they swung beneath his humping cock.

"We should do this again today," Skagutz said to his new best friend Gorgrime as he face fucked the gorgeous guardswoman.

Evelyn grimaced at the comment as best she could with her mouth stretched around his pumping green Ork cock.

"Definitely!" agreed Gorgrime. "I'm going to give her ass a go," he said, pulling his dick out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. "She owes me some anal after interrupting my WAAAGH."

Evelyn moaned as she felt the tip of the Ork's penis press against her asshole. Gorgrime grabbed her firm buttocks and pulled them apart as he pushed forward, his hard cock surging up inside her rear passage.
"This is a sweet moment!" breathed Gorgrime as he squeezed his dick up inside the guardswoman's tight ass.

Skagutz had briefly stopped fucking Evelyn's mouth and was watching in awe as Gorgrime buggered the beautiful human woman. The Ork started to hump against Evelyn, driving his cock deep into her rectum with each thrust, his cock practically squeaking; she was so tight.

From the book Deff Skwardon

/tg/ overspill wtf?!

you literally just came up with that now didn't you?

How do you explain this excerpt then?

"Oh yeah!" groaned the happy Ork, he could hardly believe that he was finally raping the gorgeous human guardwoman he'd lusted after so much. Her blowjobs were great, but fucking her was all together even more satisfying.
Once again the guardwoman found herself being enthusiastically hammered from both ends. Skagutz was pummelling at her pussy like a jackhammer, his cock ramming its way deep into her pussy as he clutched at her ass cheeks with both hands. At the same time she was having difficulty breathing as Gorgrime did his best to choke her with his cock, thrusting the thick organ deep across her tongue and into her throat with each lustful lunge of his loins. The Ork's balls slapped her chin rapidly as they swung beneath his humping cock.

"We oughta do dis again tonite," Skagutz said to his new best friend Gorgrime as he face fucked the gorgeous guardswoman.

Evelyn grimaced at the comment as best she could with her mouth stretched around his pumping green Ork cock.

"Definitely!" agreed Gorgrime. "Iz gunna give 'er ass a go," he said, pulling his dick out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. "She owes me some anal afta interrupt'n ma WAAAGH."

Evelyn moaned as she felt the tip of the Ork's penis press against her asshole. Gorgrime grabbed her firm buttocks and pulled them apart as he pushed forward, his hard cock surging up inside her rear passage.
"This is a sweet moment!" breathed Gorgrime as he squeezed his dick up inside the guardswoman's tight ass.

Skagutz had briefly stopped fucking Evelyn's mouth and was watching in awe as Gorgrime buggered the beautiful human woman. The Ork started to hump against Evelyn, driving his cock deep into her rectum with each thrust, his cock practically squeaking; she was so tight.

From the book Deff Skwardon

>How do you explain this excerpt then?

Yes but how do you explain his cock?

Its time

youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0

No it's from the Black Library book Deff Skwardon

I, for one, am damn ready to fight back the unholy forces of chaos currently overrunning Holy Terra.

Yes, but how do you explain their cocks?

>Yes but how do you explain his cock?
It could have been an ork made contraption. They are actually quite crafty and sometimes even attach hardware directly to their bodies with bolts and staples. Their fungal properties give them amazing regenerative ability.

They just fill boys with their gene seed

But how do they understand the concept of rape

40k is pretty boring imo.
>Its too detailed. While detail is good, too much is distracting, and 40k has more detail about everything then any scfi or fantasy ever made ever
>the races are boring, everyone is universe conqueringly powerfully, making nobody stand out, humans, orc hordes, borg ripoff horde, zerg ripoff horde, space jews, and not-vulcans
The setting makes it boring becuse nothing matters. If a space marine character dies, theres millions more, if a planet is lost or characters are facing hardship, doesnt matter becuse the empire has billions of planets and billions of space marines

We've got about 38,000 years to go so.... no.

Mate GW literally makes Warhammer 40k stories where guardswomen get raped by Orks, you can't beat that

"We oughta do dis again tonite," Skagutz said to his new best friend Gorgrime as he face fucked the gorgeous guardswoman.

"Definitely!" agreed Gorgrime. "Iz gunna give 'er ass a go," he said, pulling his dick out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. "She owes me some anal afta interrupt'n ma WAAAGH."

Holy fucking shit. Somebody call up Arch Warhammer and have him explain this.

I call an exterminatus on this thread.

May the God Emperor Trump have mercy on the souls of those sinners Granting them a painless death.

You're fucking stupid, Warhammer 40k was before Starcraft also, space marines are not billions or millions, they are a chapter which is around thousands. And, when a planet is destroyed, its mostly you commie fuckers that die first, the civilians cause Space Marines don't fucking care about you.

Isis worships Khorne?

>Yes, but how do you explain their cocks?
>But how do they understand the concept of rape
An interesting thing about ork technology is that it is so dependent upon the orks' belief that it indeed works. Imperials who have captured ork weapons and devices find them to be inoperable. This is not unlike the Imperial cult's belief in the Machine Spirit which enables all of mankind's technology to function.

An ork's gun will shoot because he believes that it is adequately built. They paint their trucks and tanks red because they know that red trucks go faster, and they do. In contrast to their ignorant appearance they are actually have an incredibly powerful mental signature, affecting the immaterium in tandem with the material world.

So, I would say that once the ork had grafted his new cocktraption onto himself it began to actually work as a part of him, like an actual functioning cock. This would essentially be the equivalent of the cybernetic implants and augmentations at use within the Imperium. Once the ork had a cock, he had all the lusts he believed would be associated with it.

Never heard any cases of Orks worshipping Slaneesh

I cant believe i'm about to finally speak about this LOL

BUT, it actually crossed my mind a couple times.
The existence (and Lore) for the warp would explain meme magic..... I mean..... its an interesting take on the whole situation.
Are we memeing a future similar to the one in 40k slowly into existence ?

user you are a genius. Btw did you enjoy that excerpt?

The warp is losely based upon Carl Jungs theory of the Collective Unconscious

heretical fan fiction

>Britts are mentally ill

wow big surprise there

How do orks pee if they dont have cocks?

If this nigga tried to raise his arms above shoulder height, his hilariously oversized shoulder pads would run into his helmet.
All you have to do is come at him with the old double overhand and he can't even raise his hands to defend himself because of the retarded World of Warcraft-tier armor design.

Only virgins like 40k.

It says in my book, OP is a fucking heretic.

I don't know what 40k is.

So orc technology is powerd by spiral enegry?

It's an amazing universe where you can read erotic stories of human women being raped by space-faring Orks and shit

Kind of. It is more of a manifestation of collective will

In 1900 we were 30% of the world population. Now we are what? 8%?

The Eldar are literally the mirror of Europeans, down to even their background story

Are Dark Eldar white liberals then?

>tranny is a follower of nurgle
10/10 saved

>pure degeneracy (murder-fucking a chaos god into existence )

checks out

WE

Either that or WH40k just reflects reality too well, and basically just shows us what we'd be like if we met ayylmaos and had giant space ships.

Tranny is Solidly Slaanesh territory. Obesity and diabetic rotting limbs is much more Nurgle.

Yeah, pretty much. Read the Quran and other common Islamic texts and you'll understand why the whole "we all worship the same god" thing has been tossed out the window by everyone.

>Tranny is Solidly Slaanesh territory
Not when you look at their HIV rates.

Good point. What abilities does the Tranny Tiara of HIV/AIDS give?

Aren't Pajeets Nurgle and liberals in general Slaanesh?

Lies, we know what should be changed in that pic.

We still have several hundred years of fumes to coast on. We should all consider ourselves lucky to have existed at/near the apex of western society

40K has entire civilizations, races, realities, and gods built on Meme Magic. We're absolutely headed there.

>The Immaterium echoes and underlies the familiar four dimensions of the material universe.
>The psychic energy that makes up the Immaterium is believed to be the direct result of the existence of sentience in the universe
>The barrier between reality and the Warp is not equally strong across the galaxy. In some places, the veil is thin, allowing the influence of the Warp to leech through into Realspace.
>Earth is one of those places.
>Certain individuals called Psykers are sensitive to the warp, but we are too primitive to understand this force, so we attribute it to a god, a frog god named Kek. Literally a "god" of chaos!
>Mfw we are the first psychers who wield a sorcery known as meme magic.
>mfw Sup Forums is destined to weaken the techno-barbarian states of the world through shitposting so that the Emperor can ascend and bring about the Imperium of Man.

40k is the future and we are its prequel.

Is this the age of strife? Or is it yet to come?

Sexbots are actualy the precursors of the men of iron

No, Pajeets keep their filth pretty well contained in India. Trannies on the other hand have pushed for legislation in the US to allow them to knowingly spread HIV and not get into any legal trouble for it. The drag queen thing on the top right fits well with Slaanesh because they're actively trying to be a heshe, while trannies usually want to get a vagina installed by some kike doctor. Said "vagina" is always full of puss and ingrown hairs, which further spread sickness, disease, and filth to any sexual partners they may have. Seriously, so go look up videos of them pulling the packing out of their inside out penis. It's infected as fuck.

Fatties would also be considered followers of Slaanesh.

>Are we slowly getting into 40K universe?
African decenters tong my annals

Shocking part is that about a half a billion of them will live in Europe and North America.

Pajeets are not keeping their filth contained, they are spreading all over the world, especially the Anglosphere. My city is full of them.

I think their endless numbers, extremely poor hygiene and smell, and general looking like poo makes them worthy followers of Nurgle.

The pic under nurgle in the picture is the tranny who smothered HIV positive blood all over himself

Btw this is what I think each representation is

Imperium of Man - America
Eldar - Western European Conservatives
Dark Eldar - Western European Liberals
Orks - Blacks
Khorne - Muslims
Tzeentch - Jews
Nurgle - Pajeets
Slaanesh - Cucks (America)
Tau - Chinese

>My city is full of them
Move out before they poo in your street.