CBTS #269: PREPARE YOURSELVES EDITION

~~~NEW Q DROPS~~~
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
hooktube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
amp.theguardian.com/uk/1999/nov/23/hamiltonvalfayed.mattwells
youtu.be/aFpefbl6JRE
twitter.com/attackerman/status/929773766166577158
m.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/
pastebin.ca/3930472)
pastebin.ca/3934172
globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/an-vlq-9.htm
holohoax.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/holocaust-or-holohoax-05-20-amazing-facts/
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – Simple rundown – M-Intel user – Saudi theory – (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –

Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

Newsworthy mentions:
White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Oh ho ho Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Watchful Eyes over KEYSTONE Anons Watching the News THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen We took out McCain by the achilles tendon Trump lands in Vietnam We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Orgy island Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper Epstein island endtrence OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III mechanic at play EvilClintonNetwork flowchart Cooper = CIA memes More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info Reporters, START YOUR ENGINES GREAT MEME COLLECTION ALL Q's POSTS (and some that aren't Q) DIRECTLY LINKED
THREAD THEME hooktube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

LARP BEFORE THE STORM

You're fake news

Please stop making these awful cancerous roleplaying threads, mods should have banned them or moved them to /x/ or /bant/ ages ago. They don't belong here.

Any anons here please do not bump this awful thread. You couldn't do anything worse.

so these are the designating shitposting threads? sweet!

Good red pills would be proof of past big "conspiracy theories" that have been proven true=disproving any "Ohh the gov would never do that *insert tin foil hat meme*" or stuff like Google humans digest fluoride then ask why does our water have fluoride in it? Little facts that we have in fact been experimented on and poisoned for decades at least. Crimes against humanity shit even leftie sheep can't ignore.

Stolen from elsewhere
Thoughts?
Here is the embedded code:
extracted sequence------> [US] (we will not fly that high again) [risk] (New) [th] (think SA + ???) (public) i s [W] [e] (hack attempt) [e] (CIA/Dream) [k] (inside terms dropped) (not all) (power shift) [GOD & COUNTRY]
-------------
Becomes this:
[US] [risk] [th] i s [W] [e] [e] [k] [GOD & COUNTRY]

(we will not fly that high again)
(New)
(think SA + ???)

(public)
(hack attempt)
(CIA/Dream)
(inside terms dropped)
(not all)
(power shift)
--------------
Cleaned with my comment in "()'s":
US risk this week GOD & COUNTRY

we will not fly that high again (AF1?)
think SA + ??? (C I A and repeat of Riyadh? missile?)

public hack attempt
CIA/Dream
inside terms dropped
not all
power shift

Stop these cringy threads already

The term 'ardah' is thought to derive from the Arabic verb ard meaning 'to show' or 'to parade'. It was so named because its purpose was to publicly display the fighting strength of a tribe and boost morale before an armed engagement.[1] Although there are regional variations of the particular rendition of ardah, the purpose it serves is nearly identical throughout the Arabian Peninsula.[1]

THE SWORD DANCE WAS PRE-FIGHT
ITS GOIN DOWN

If you aren't already, a reminder to please not bump this thread.

That string of nonsense doesn't mean anything, this is a board for politics.

>cia niggers glowing in the dark

LARP

When will shills learn they are just confirming our suspicious?

The harder you brigade, the more obvious it is that this is BIG.

Also, you sound like fucking idiots in most of your posts -- more proof you have no effective ammunition...

PLENTY OF HONEST JOBS OUT THERE
BETTER START LOOKING

are you a believer?

4/10/20
Trolls? Really?

LARP BEFORE THE STORM X---------------------------------DDD

IT'S

A

FUCKING

LARP

Mods finally remembered /x/ exists, the new sticky states that political conspiracies go in Sup Forums. /bant/ though, maybe.

OP needs to put out either way.

searched for hashtag FollowTheWhiteRabbit and this article was on top.

Mohammed Fayed, father of Dodi Fayed, lover of Princess Diana in news again.

snip: ""I submitted three letters: one to the prime minister, telling him all the points, one to the foreign secretary, one to the home secretary. I am expecting the answer. If they don't answer I'm going to take them to judicial review to show the evil power which rules over us."

amp.theguardian.com/uk/1999/nov/23/hamiltonvalfayed.mattwells

I farmed so many memes at work today that it's NOT A COINCIDENCE.

Sub-Mission Transmission WILL BE dropping tonight.

Theme Related.
youtu.be/aFpefbl6JRE

It doesn't really matter how much you faggots found out about (((them))) if Q and Trump doesn't do anything (which seems to be the case) it will all go to waste and you all will be branded conspiracy theorist.

POTENTIAL HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?

Spencer Ackerman
@attackerman
"Perhaps the most disturbing story I have ever reported in ~15 years of covering national security is coming your way this evening."

twitter.com/attackerman/status/929773766166577158

You are just calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with these threads and people here shills, you need to have some substance to your argument and no just get angry with everyone when they may actually be right.

This thread doesn't belong on Sup Forums so if it doesn't belong on /x/ then mods should make it go to /bant/. It is cancerous trash.

How come you guys ignore the Q post that said he/they would never post in one of these and would only make their own thread to post things.

t. fuck you guys

(You)
OR, Hitler never died ( until 1960's), he was active sperm donor from Argentina and the BIGGEST shocker the NAZI's really control NK.

Hitler didn't die..Operation Paperclip. But he still had bad testicles. Nazi do not control NK. Q said a BELOVED organization controls NK. I cannot imagine any "belovedness" toward Nazis ATM.

More likely an organization we trust and believe in. Could actually BE an aspect of Disney related to a mind control experiment. Let's face it, NK has been one giant mind control experiment.

faggot shill

I ++++ you guys. Keep up the lords work

I Love All Of You.
Godspeed Anons. FEAR NOT.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.

GOD CREATE IT ALL NEW.

LET THERE BE LIGHT.

>everything is evidence of muh conspiracy
You are delusional. I bet you think I'm some kind of shill or something too and this proves whatever you want to prove.

Dude, the Saudi's do a sword dance for every visiting dignitary. Bush was having a ball at his..holding hands and kissing that sort of thing. It's a cultural display.

Redpilling normies on the media being controlled is the first step. They have to know they can't trust them.

> (OP)

This is pebbit bs Stand for the Top Mind of Pebbit and he is the head mod that shit post of pol all the time

>It is cancerous trash.

90% of Sup Forums is cancerous trash, your point?

Everyone start googling-

Hillary Clinton prison
Clinton indictment
Sorros prison
Holohaox

Or whatever the fuck you want to redpill people on, right NOW is the time, the media is in a neutral state, right now we need to be flooding google with searches that will alter its algorithms and basically "collective knowledge/consciousness " will reward us .... history is written by the winners.

NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE!

I'll post spikes as I see them coming,

Let's start with, Hillary Clinton in prison.

Just google it once, or a few times, let's see if we can get a spike in trends, and if we can do that, the msm will start freaking out bc they won't know why the duck thats trending, so then we'll have the MSM digging and trying to find out why Clinton in prison is trending, and before long, we can will into existence anything we want.

We won't stop, even when we're tired of winning.

Kek

>when redditors fall for babby's first larp but instead of laughing it off and learning from the experience they double down for a hundred threads until two weeks later no one can tell if it's still a plebbit colony or just threads full of schizos and IC bots

[US]/ [risk] [th] [i] [s]
[W] [e] [e][k]

[GOD & COUNTRY].
For HUMANITY.
GERONIMO.
Q

FOR THE LAST TIME LARPFAGS!
Geronimo is from this m.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/

Gibson’s character says it to Roberts as a self sacrificing love profession that he will protect her from the Clowns In America....

Also this
I was mentioning this in another thread, coincidentally enough, the Skull and Bones secret society were caught grave robbing the real life Geronima and stole his skull. They still have it on display and the family has been trying to get it back

CALLING NEXT BAKER
>Calling next Baker
CaLLING NEXT BAKER

Pastebin of Q's questions (pastebin.ca/3930472) has been updated.
It is a NEW POST
pastebin.ca/3934172
>>pastebin.ca/3934172
pastebin.ca/3934172

Please fix next bread

>HURRRR I SHITPOST X---------DD WHY NOT LMOA POL IS SHIT X----DD
kill yourself bitchboi

Forgive me if this has been posted. Its in reference to Wizards and Warlocks.
Warlock System...Warlock Green/Warlock Red.

globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/an-vlq-9.htm

We will eventually have the Habben therefore we will eventually be right, you'll see.

kek x2. I guess we're gonna have to wait until then for the "storm".

Nice logic you fucking moron

None of it should be encouraged and if it is cancerous trash then it at least needs to be on topic. Things like /nsg/ and /sig/ were removed for quality and on-topic purposes but this thread remains.

That is totally inconsistent application of the rules, this thread does not belong on Sup Forums because it is off topic, breaks the low quality post rule, and because it is trash.

At the very least people should stop bumping this inane garbage and that would be a massive step in the right direction.

VERIFIED Q POSTS
MOST RECENT
IMPORTANT

Most excellent. Thank you. Updated.

Had to go away a few days. Come back to some cryptic puzzle shit with letters being used to spell words. LMAO

I HATE NIGGERS AND KIKES AND EVERYTHING NICE FUCKING DYKES

There's 5 CBTS threads open...

Took a break. Am I in the right bread?

The abrahamic religions are blood cults that worship the dark lord of war. That is why we have had >5000 years of bloodshed...the abrahamic god demands it of his followers.
He is the god of the material. Turn to the light

holohoax.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/holocaust-or-holohoax-05-20-amazing-facts/

holy shit google top result

and i still don't know what the fuck is going on. IS IT HAPPENING OR NOT?

I'm not wrong.

yes.
too much noise.
disregard a lot of posts.

This has noting to do with politics m8, why are you posting this shit here and bumping this cancer?

because this is a dumb roleplaying thread with nothing in it.

Mods should have taken it out to pasture a long time ago.

What does that have to do with these dumb larp threads.

Don't bump this cancer why would you do that?

Nothing is happening because nothing was going to happen with the roleplaying in this thread, it's trash.

>update the graphic
What does this mean?

nice

pic related, W&W is either military or NSA talk

We're discussing current events, im sorry that so many people are comming here to LARP and shitpost but that's not exactly something we can control. There are a lot of people here who are fed up with the media FAKE NEWS and just want to figure things out for themselves.

Edward Bernays - Propaganda
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

Well this could be interesting. If related to shadowbrokers a. Anti Q shills btfo b. Q is not actually one of the people flying with pres, is probably a technical insider who has kek level access through hacks

Reminder -- if you are taking this Q thing seriously , you are an idiot.

THIS IS A LARP.

Welcome back user. You are.

Google Clinton in prison.

Finally the fucking spergs and shills have gone to sleep.

It's a total mindfuck when you try to keep up with all the posting they were doing

why do you come into a thread you hate? fukin kike

Post your favourite CIA operations

>Operation TP-AJAX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

>This part sounds familiar
According to the CIA's declassified documents and records, some of the most feared mobsters in Tehran were hired by the CIA to stage pro-Shah riots on 19 August. Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city.[23] Between 200[3] and 300[4] people were killed because of the conflict.

Anyone have any idea on this council?

VERIFIED Q POSTS
MOST RECENT
IMPORTANT

Q also said it wouldn't use a tripcode. Also stupid using [a] bracket to conceal hidden meaning. LOL it's not like the Clown in Action or the Nut Selling Assholes can't figure that one out. Still interesting way to create linkage to the very important NYT article.

Shadow=white hats. The article tries to nefariously link them to Trump. If they like Trump, they're with us. That's all. There is literally no way to contain / control the massive autist IT army around the globe. "We're in ur computerz" is 100% true. user is anyone and everyone. All your base are belong to us.

Good luck tomorrow or today USA friends, I will pray for you and the truth

>We're discussing current events, im sorry that so many people are comming here to LARP and shitpost but that's not exactly something we can control. There are a lot of people here who are fed up with the media FAKE NEWS and just want to figure things out for themselves.
But what does that have to do with the topic of this thread and why does this thread exist? Just to discuss every single current event forever? That isn't a general, that is just making a trash thread. If you want to fight the media then make threads to fight the media, this thread isn't doing anything to help us fight media kikes at CNN and the like.

I'm trying to knock some sense into newfags and people falling for this retarded larp. It has to stop eventually.

This thread is a magnet for larping because it is built on larping. This whole thread is dedicated to stupid roleplaying.

Why do you guys keep reading things and believing whatever from some random guy? It makes no sense.

>twitter.com/attackerman/status/929773766166577158
this interests me

remember me

NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!

HERE WE GO! Back on up you go BUTCH

>Google Clinton prison to spike trends

Care to make a bet?

_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry

>I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT STEGANOGRAPHY BUT I THINK THE IMAGE AND THIS ARE RELATED

>I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT STEGANOGRAPHY BUT I THINK THE IMAGE AND THIS ARE RELATED

isn't it evening already over there?

You are being vague because you don't know anything, you don't know anything because you haven't been told anything of any substance at all here. This whole thread is built on doubt and being vague to keep it going, it is nonsense.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Lord protect us from shills and guide Muller in his pursuit of Justice.

holy shit i thought you guys were actually talking about something important but you are only talking about the basic bitch redpills. this is like the entry for redditors to understand what is what. well have fun normies

council on foreign relations
CFR

Cargo cults. What [who] was Jehovah trying to wipe out when he ordered HIS people to kill everyone else? What made them HIS people?

NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!
NEW THREAD!!!

why?

What does that possibly achieve?

Understood thank you

it is the reason all these threads exist

without going over every line, that graphic is surely out of date?/
the system is very fluid and ive seen that image for a few years now

Check his other posts in this thread. Have a guess why?

Is anyone getting on this shit?

There has to be meaning behind the picture and the code. Stop fucking with shills and get on this shit faggots.

I'm getting pretty convinced at this point Q is NSA. His reference to Wizards & Warlocks seems damning.