Why didn't she just wish for magical girls to never witch? That would have been a great wish to counter coobie

Why didn't she just wish for magical girls to never witch? That would have been a great wish to counter coobie.

Why don't she just wish for magical girls to not exist in the first place

>Could have wished for the kyubei to have emotions
>Could have wished for the univers to sustain itself
>Could have wished for me to live in 2d world with my waifu
fuck you madoka you dumb girl

Why do people say that the show ended poorly for Madoka? I would love to be God.

But what if they just turn into something even more suffering?

>Be stuck doing one single thing for eternity
>Never be able to go home and see your loving family again
>Have the incubators trying to fuck with your sacrifice
>Reflect on the better wishes you could have made

Or, she can just wish for her exact same wish, but leave out the part where she wants to do it with her own hands.

Then some other girl would have to be Yuri Valhalla Goddess. And that other girl might not necessarily have a Homura able and willing to put the Incubators in their place once they inevitably start fucking with her.

You expect a 14 year old girl to make rational, logical wishes?

I remember that part what actually really important but I honestly can't remember why. It's been too long.

>become god
>your best friend runs her stupid mouth about your existence
>incubators begin investigating and start causing problems
>you have everything under control
>your best friend doesn't think so
>she decides to depose you and brainwash you and your friends
>she thinks this will make you happy
>tfw she fucks everything up and now an insane dyke has absolute control over the universe.

garbage writing

>you have everything under control

Madoka is doing her best.

They explain this actually. Kyubey explains that if there were no magical girls humans would not have progressed as far as it did. No one yould have made a "make my family survive" or a "make me/someone else better at X" wish

She did. That's why now every time a magical girl dies, she comes to pick them up and takes them to Madoheaven where they live in peace.

But she did.
Sayaka's, Nagisa's, and her own involvement inside Homura's soul gem was part of her plan, including whiping her own memory.

Remember how the incubators had to use Homura because she was the only one that knew Madoka? If Madoka would have just taken Homura away, that would have left Mami and Kyouko as potential test subjects and made everything worse.

Madoka cleaned up specically in a way that the incubators still wouldn't know of her existence. For all the incubators know, Homura was delusional, Mami and Kyouko were just sucked into Homura's gem because they were Homura's friends, and Madoka was an illusion made by the barrier. They only know that witch barriers appear inside of soul gems and only in isolation, and as soon as they are no longer in isolation, the soul disappears as normal.

If she wasn't personally making sure it was done right, the whole monkey-paw "fulfilling your wish in the most awful way possible" thing probably would have kicked in.

QB fulfills the wish using some of your innate power. That's why Madoka can't just wish everything better until Homura replays a million times.
So obviously there are limits to what she can do, and her wish is some combination of what she thinks will work and what QB is capable of.

Homura a naughty girl

Why didn't she just wish for complete satisfaction with whatever her current situation happens to be? That would literally solve all her problems.

>best friend
You mean creepy lesbian love interest.

You could just buy a bunch of heroin and get the same result, tho

why did madoka turn into god anyway

Because of Homura's autism of wanting to save Madoka so badly made her more powerful with each jump.

I wish you would not grant my wish

because she's a dumbass teenage girl

Because no matter what wish she does, she'll give birth to Gretchen due to the piled up Karma she gathered.

Madoka's conundrum is that no matter what she does, her own Witch will eventually end up destroying the world. Creating a Witch is the natural cobsequence of the system, and no amount of bullshit loophole abuse can changr that.

That's why the "With my own hands" clause in her final wish is so important. Even after creating her own witch, her own conscious will is able to continue existing as the cleanup/mercy killing system of Witches.

Thats why there was that scene where Madokami killed that fuck huge Gretchen from space. Madoka literally and metaphorically killed herself.

Thus, she created the result where she eliminated the threat of her own Witch while perpetually giving QB the middle finger as she euthanizes all Witches the moment they are born. All Madoka wanted was to neutralize the threat of her own Witch and spare all megucas the suffering of being a Witch. And this was the Wish that grants just that.

But she did wish that?

>heroin
>japan

Because she can help people like that.

How would that end like?

Friend at first.

Why didn't she wish for more wishes?

There's actually an in-universe reason why you can't do that: the wish can only be granted if the power needed to do so is within the limits of the energy that will be obtained from the Magical Girl herself when she becomes a witch (if I recall correctly). Madoka's ridiculous wish was only grantable because Homura had fucked up her potential by continually running the same period of time where Madoka becomes a Magical Girl and then a Witch over and over again. Even that wouldn't have allowed for infinite wish cheats.

it was a metaphor, shes retarded

No she isn't.

Am I a magical girl?

No you aren't.

Anshin Mama

What?