The Reflection - Stan Lee/Nagahama Hiroshi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=khrWz6lkon4

PV out. Animation director is Umakoshi Yoshihiko.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.animeanime.jp/article/2015/10/31/25511.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heroman blunder part 2? when will stan learn?

Is that fucking Stopman?

Nagahama will do the original character concepts.
Idol unit 9nine will do voice acting and sing the insert songs for the series.

Is this an OVA or TV series?

TV probably, as some shots seen to be cell-shaded 3D.

Seems to be a 30-min episode series, but since they're using 配信 and not 放送 it's probably Netflix or some other form of streaming.

s.animeanime.jp/article/2015/10/31/25511.html

Pretty sure PV only has 2D animation. Anyway, all this footage is just for the PV, I wouldn't expect it to be in the final product.

lol that looks like web short anime.

Well atleast we'll probably have some cute obscure waifus. That's the only rememberable thing that seems to come out of these American and Japanese collaborations.

I'll put any reservations I have aside because Nagahama and Umakoshi are enough to earn my excitement.

>DEEN
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't know how much I really trust Nagahama, honestly. Mushishi's great, but Aku no Hana was just a terrible decision, and I know a lot of people like DMC, but god damn was it repetitive with the obscenity humor.

Never watched DMC, but all my complaints about Aku no Hana stem from the source material so I'm forgiving of it. Mushishi is of course great. He's a very capable director as far as I can tell.

So how was Ultimo?

is this based on anything or just an original work? I like how the video doesn't really tell you anything about the show so i guess they still developing scenes or just dont want our expectations to go up.

Spider-man, an X-Man, and Galactus?

You have to watch the hilarious Stan Lee-narrated video from last year for the "story".

>sentai team
Cast looks rather large.

Shit.

Shit.

Ok

Looks good, actually.

Why do Americans feel the need to stick their noses into Anime? All of Stan Lee's previous Anime/Manga projects have been shit and this will be too.

>TIL: Stan Lee is still alive
The fuck?

>nigger music
Dropped.

What that's the whitest music as fuck you cracker.

>Heroman
>shit
Pure shit taste

Anything new and original is better than recycling the same 60+ years old superheroes again and again which the comic industry is guilty of doing.

he's still got time left since he recently fed on Dillon

Wait, what? Steve Dillon's dead?

yes, died about a week ago

Umakoshi please stop wasting your time on stuff like this.

Damn. RIP.

This looks cool and stylish, but that bit with Stan Lee's face is just fucking terrible.

Gay.

It looks like a newgrounds video

Are you talking about some Bizarro Newgrounds that produced things that look good?

Those costumes look pretty cool, at least. Rightclops and The Rocketeer are good designs to be emulating.