Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoiler Week has nigh arrived and Halloween is in ~1 day. Post spookygekis.

Chapter 87 hype. BRA flashback please.

Dicks out for LH.

My nigga.

aniki!

Checked

I hope so.

Endgame.

What's everyone dressing up as for Halloween? I'm going as Luluco while my boyfriend is going as AΩ.

A horse to honor best boy.

I always wear dresses so I am always ready for Halloween.

Murderous clown. Here's hoping I don't get shot.

A witch like my waifu hanjo

Me and 5 of my friends are going to a costume party with the theme set to cartoon shows as the cast of Ed, Edd, n Eddy. I'm going as Marie Kanker.

Something simple, a kitty cat.

Nice.

A certain Levifag and I are going to be joining our group of friends as a fake cholo slash clown gang. Alcohol and silly string may be involved. May be.

Sounds fun, man. I hope you don't get screamed at by tumblrinas over "cultural appropriation".

Well, my Puerto Rican female friend came up with the idea, so any complaints they have shall be redirected to her.

Pic related. I'm gonna freeze my ass off but I don't care.

YH soon

Bathe her

If WW3 breaks out, I just want to say it was nice knowing you all. I'll see you again, somewhere. Hopefully.

Hillary won't win. Kek wills it.

Just get me off this goddamn ride. And let me take AMdrawfag with me.

holy shit.

>those trips
This gives me hope but that's not quite what I'm talking about. Jews really are controlling the world and every conspiracy theory I wished was fake is turning out to be true.

Ha, is this what HELM are feeling right about now? Maybe it's a sign. Maybe Isayama is the true redpill and he planned these chapters to be released in these crazy months.

>walk into room
>see Armin masturbating and trying to muffle his extremely lewd moans
What do?

come back

Come back seconded.

Please come back AMdrawfag. I love the Zeke you drew for me, and all of the AM fanart, and that Historia too!

Can't wait to see Levi "train" Armin if you know what I mean.

Why Levi if he has Mikasa?

Absolutely not.

The samefag here is strong.

You are loyal to your commander's ass.

Only ass Levi's loyal to is Hanji's. He's been washing it for over 5 years.

Well that's... enough trust.

Yes, it is. Anyone who think they're not married already is either stupid, blind, retarded or a cuck.

Absolutely yes. He's not like that stinky shitty glasses. He bathes himself, every day, scrubs till his skin is red! You can stick your finger inside his ass, pull it out, sniff it, and it will smell like strawberries.

What the hell happened? We had 80 - 120 posters in the first two weeks, now we're at just 7?!

only the strong remain

Egh.

Armin is a strong slut.

>double dubs
You're not wrong.

Too bad that is the worst characterization for the little faggot. Honestly, he's only somewhat acceptable when he's with Mikasa.

He looks like the Russian Fairy there. Smug little faggot.

Here's your (you)

>Implying Yurio isn't fucking a short haired lady who's taller and stronger than him
Reminds me a lot of best ship AM

I agree. Both of them are better when they are together.

AM is best but Yurio's genitals are for Viktor ONLY. Sadly unlike Armin who is an alpha who acts like a beta, Yurio is a beta who pretends to be alpha. But he's just a little tiger cub.

Viktor already decided whose yuri he's gonna fuck and it isn't the russian manlet. Fairy belongs to older women who will teach him the ways of love.

You can't stick anything into the little fag, he'd probably die. That's how weak he is.
My nigga Reiner instead can take more than one little finger.

Yes, exactly. Yurio is a cuck. That Russian whore needs to find some Chad to hook up with.

You know it's true, Armin. Eren would know, he's had his fingers in your ass more times than you have, hasn't he?

Armin was strong enough to BTFO your little water tower bean pole "man".

Reiner pls, take you and your micropenis back to your Jewish ghetto.

Actually Stinkren killed him.

That's not something to boast about, Chadner.

He didn't btfo anything. He got KFC'd, resurrected and then titanized.Any punk bitch could do what he did and then claim lil Bert as a prize. But If you were to put Armin on a mano a mano with lanky ass Bert you bet your ass Armin would get BTFO so hard you'd probably kill yourself out of embarrassment.

>deflecting this hard
HAHAHA OH WOW

You know Mikasa would cover his back in that situation.

Pigner a shit, just like Armong.

You don't even know what deflicting is you stupid motherfucker. Self-inserting slut, you're probably terminally ill coconut head punk bitch who wants to take a great amount of dicks before dying that's why you want to see Armin getting fucked in the ass so bad. Cunt.

That's rite.

Is this really what /snk/ has become? I can't tell if you're Allahfag, Shitkasafag, that retarded Reinerfag, or a newfag, which says quite a lot about the state of these threads.

Nah, he did BTFO Bert. Bert was too retarded to realize what Armin was doing by allowing him to burn him despite it being real fucking obvious. Blort died screaming for Reiner and Annie to save him like a little bitch. Armin "died" like a man. Blort would win hand to hand, sure--he's the best of the 104th. But it still doesn't change the fact that he was born a bitch, died a bitch. And Armin got closer to Annie than he ever will.

As for Reiner, he jobbed so hard he made Zeke look like a competent individual. Can't wait to see Eren beat him the fuck out, assuming he doesn't get killed for being a failure.

What?

post yfw BRAZ are completely doomed. Marleys a shit.

If Armong was alone, Bort would have btfo him. The rageturd killed him.

What?

Luckily, he wasn't alone, unlike Bert whose comrades couldn't even hold their own much less be assed to try and save him. Armin created the plan to kill Blort. It was a joint effort between him and his ragetarded boyfriend.

Two little twinks took down your bean pole. How utterly embarrassing!

>your bean pole
Disgusting. Bort is even more shit than Armong, but that is not saying much. I would have preferred the retarded serum plot line didn't exists and Bort and Armong both were killed off.

*exist

I-I am glad he is alive. It would have been a terrible and cruel way to go.

>w-well I hate bert too!11!1!!
Sure thing, Bertblasted bertfag.

Kek. I'm glad Blort is dead, it was the only good thing about this arc.The only buttblasted one seems to be you, Shitminfag. But Shitminfags being buttblasted about people not liking their favorite is nothing new.

all bertfags are gone for now
Honestly, who the fuck likes Bert unironically?

No idea. I'm also wondering this about EMA.

I ain't buttblasted, especially considering I'm not the one who sperged out originally and went on a landwhale rampage at the mere mention of Armin.

Do not fight, it is Halloween!

Sure, Arminwhale. I guess you are already preparing new headcanons about Pigmin.

>sure
Nigga you're the one who got all upset at this post not me. You're so delusional you can't even take responsibility for the shit you post. Wew lad.

It's not Halloween here yet.

>Nigga you're the one who got all upset at this post
This post wasn't mine, you braindead Pigminwhale.

>Gets upset over blatant shitpost
you're weak and sad

Sure it wasn't. Next you'll tell me Jews don't rule the world.

>getting upset
I'm not upset. Why are you projecting your asshurt onto me?

>Sure it wasn't.
No, but Arminwhales are retarded anyway and think only one person doesn't like Armin.

That's not fair. It is always the same Arminfag that causes trouble here.

I know more than one but with only 9 people ITT it's pretty obvious it's you.

It isn't him bitch nigga. It was me, what you gonna do about it? I fucking hate Armin and Bert both and I'm rooting for Zeke's harambe looking ass.

Still not my post though. So in this thread there at least already two. Maybe three if the post wasn't by the Reinerfag.

Okay, it was you. Why are you so butthurt? It's okay, you can tell me.

And even with just two you're obnoxious as hell. Also you failed to recognize two people shitposting back and forth and you ruined it. Nice job. If you failed to detect that I was shitposting along with him then all I have to say to you is LURK MORE.

>Why are you so butthurt?
You stupid motherfucker I'm just funposting

Holy shit this thread is cancerous

Yeah, the Armong samefagging in this thread was pretty obvious, but this is nothing new.

My dude. My bitch.
We're one week away from spoilers. The chapter has been discussed to death. Is 4 in the fucking morning.
This was the only logical outcome.

I am too but that other faggot ruined it. :^( Calling a fellow shitposter butthurt is just part of the fun but that autist took me seriously and now it's not fun. The feeling is similar to "explaining the joke".

>Armong samefagging
Bitch where?

Gotta get out my need to be a faggot before spoiler week.

Just like every thread. We only had a few good ones when the chapter came out, but of course that didn't last long.

You're not fooling anyone you little twink piece of shit your feelings got hurt.

Just join the fun and shut your fucking mouth.