Drawfag Thread 1891

Drawfag Thread 1891

second rarfag's files until thread 1879: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1890

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
i.imgur.com/qGuXwIU.jpg
i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
imgur.com/a/QDo5X
is.wikia.com/wiki/Schwarzer_Regen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1304832
i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
i.imgur.com/lBc8ML3.jpg
i.imgur.com/VTZJPN7.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
mediafire.com/?zts079ya7t6nouq/
mediafire.com/?pvvfssb2ai35nng/
i.imgur.com/7wkqFni.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851
m.imgur.com/gallery/9ObYS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png

Requesting colors for my school goddess
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
Hinagiku ref: i.imgur.com/qGuXwIU.jpg

How about Beargguy and Perolina as not-so-spoopy clowns walking in the woods on Halloween.

Requesting Akiko and Asami licking each other's navels in a 69 position after a long, sweaty workout.

/r/ing Pitz and Lappa as Nidorans for Halloween, please!

Requesting colors for this drawing of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and her stand, Luv(Sic)!

Stand can be whatever colors, but here's reference for Mimi's colors!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Requesting Rin, Nao and Karen from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls in silly Halloween costumes as a group, like Run DMC, Scrubs, Castaway, horror movies, etc. Anything suitable for three people. Examples: imgur.com/a/QDo5X
If you choose the Castaway one, please give Nao a fluffy beard.

Requesting Nami shivering in the winter weather

Requesting Rias with a short spiky flipped out haircut.

Requesting Laura wearing a more traditional looking set of power armor based on her IS unit, with the railgun reduced to a hand held rifle.
is.wikia.com/wiki/Schwarzer_Regen

Superb work

Requesting alternate versions of Nyaruko (meaning with different hairstyles and clothing) representing the different forms of Nyarlathotep. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

Last attempt

Requesting this Whimsicott Gijinka in her T-shirt only pajamas in this pose danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1304832

Much appreciated if someone does this

Requesting colors

Beta-kun: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Requesting a simple tea party between Pixie (Monster Rancher), Angewomon (Digimon), and Gardevoir (Pokemon)

Requesting Galko-chan dressed as Snow White for Halloween.

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at the fact they have a Halloween tour in orc country

Hope to request something tame!

1. Cream Teddy and Nemurin sleeping together in one bed/floating cloud.

OR

2. Nemurin enters Cream Teddy's dream, mostly clouded with sweets and sees her sleeping...

Or anything cute evolving sleep or sweets... Or both. Thank you so much, and take it easy!

Requesting Yoko Littner and Ryuko Matoi being besties.

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai collection dressed as a cute cat for Halloween or wearing a pumpkin version of her weapons. Keep her body petite like in the leftmost pic please.

here you go, user. i assumed the vamp teeth you wanted was those big plastic ones you see at the stores during halloween.

will probably do more after halloween, but i'll be busy for the next few days.

Requesting Strike Freedom (left) wrecking Barbatos (right) while stating "franchise cancer terminated".

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

I need a little help. I'm gonna commission my waifu as all the 22 tarot cards, and I want to know which female characters would fit in each card. The Empress and Strength are already occupied.

Thank you!

Can't do Tamamo, Lala, or Saber.

I might use Yoshino, thank you random user!

Requesting a cute shy, and surprised Yotchy.

>someone else reads this
My nigga. Anime adaptation when?

Perfect. Thank you, user.

Requesting coloring if possible.
References:
i.imgur.com/lBc8ML3.jpg
i.imgur.com/VTZJPN7.png

So I was talking with my friend who knows a bit more of Tarot cards (because I do not), and the closest thing I can think off when he describes The Fool is...

Almost every single magical girl, but I herd PMMM had its own take, so I'm picking the one PreCure that shaped my current present life.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses and fist bumping with an explosion in the background.

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Same user as and suggested the Tower being Junko Enoshima as the Tower, but I'm not sure on your opinion. Again thanks to you me and my friend had a pretty nice discussion about the tarot cards and the characters (we know) that fit well.

New rar for threads 1880-1889 is done:

mediafire.com/?zts079ya7t6nouq/
mediafire.com/?pvvfssb2ai35nng/

Also, requesting jagi (or another HnK villain) attacking pokemon trainers with a broom covered in barbed wire. Optionally in HnK style.

i.imgur.com/7wkqFni.jpg

Thank you for doing this and for being so great

Also for the Devil tarot..

Ruler from Mahoiku? I'm not a fan of her but I oddly want to see a spin-off of her more in any source material...

Requesting Stray Cat doing some intense dabs when nobody's looking.

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Requesting Rukia showing off a poorly but lovingly made halloween costume of a Rampardos to an actual Rampardos

Requesting Zura and Kero trying to save dangos while warning the /m/ hype (toy) train is coming. Preferably with /m/ mascots on said train like Pitz and Ai-kun in Mad Max/space ork style clothes.

Requesting anything non-lewd involving Kiira and Beedrill

>page 9
>we'll likely die again

Requesting Elsa Granhiert and a Weavile attacking an unsuspecting target.

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Requesting poco as a teenage boy

Requesting Wo-class having fun during Halloween wearing any kind of cute costume you want.

Requesting Kirari moroboshi like in one of this two pictures
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851

Requesting Carol Olston from Tomo-chan ha Onna no Ko! in a china dress doing a barefoot kick like in the pic

I need some reasons that they could fill the criteria

I been thinking that the one who could fill the space would be Rias, but I'll think about it.

Thank you!

Angela as Judgement or World?

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Give Hana a nice halloween costume

The Moon

Sorry, can't do mishafag. Also is my waifu dressed as a character if you misread.

Oh, I'm not just it fits the position, but cool beans.

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

Should've be star instead dude.

A Rider-class Tamamo

The Fool: My friend told me that the card is associate with a "nobody" that starts on her/his "journey" in endless possibilities. The first thought was like.. "Every single magical girl leader." Haruka starts off this "bud of a flower", a metaphor by the students that she's just a newbie from the common streets, and is friends with two of her "flowers", Minami Kaido (daughter of a billionaire company) and Kirara Amanogawa (famous model). However, with princess training by Miss Shamour, Haruka achieves her wish by hard training and effort without magic.

(Unrelated, but we are also considering Madoka Kaname from PMMM for the Fool card, but I was like "didn't a PMMM version of tarot cards were made on Pixiv?).

The Tower: I was a bit conflicted by this. My friend doesn't play Danganronpa, but we know of how DESTRUCTIVE she is. The Tower in his definition is "You are at the peak of your success, there's no way to go but downhill", and he thinks that a waifu (or just a character you like) that is broken winged (or maybe attempts to). She is NOT my waifu but I do enjoy her "antics" because she is manipulative and destructive, and will sure put anyone that has full of "hopeful dreams" down to the tower.

And Np! Sorry if these ideas are well... Personal, but again, I just want to help. I could place my waifu somewhere, but she might be fitting at a tarot that was already reserved.

Requesting Super Pochaco wearing the marine outfit in the reference image, arguing and docking boobs with Ryoka Narusawa dressed in a similar outfit except it is army themed.

Did a quick one

This is the outfit I'm talking about for Ryoka.

Pretty alright

Good shit

your art looks familiar.

Requesting Koshimizu Sachiko in cat lingerie.

Thanks a lot friend

It's very cute

Just slut her shit up, senpai
Go Halloween with it, too.

Done. I'm bad at colouring.

In case you'd like a better colourer on it.

ffs I forgot the orb and the sleeve

this is my best drawing from this month (doing that inktober challenge)

Ded

Requesting a group picture of 4 Ashita no Joe characters looking like The Nutshack characters

Joe is Phil, Nishi is Jack, Danpei is Tito Dick and Yoko is Chika.

Yoooo some line thickness variation would make this 1000x better.

Can I have Effect Veiler wearing something cute or lewd please?

Nice colors

anybody got a discord server for drawing?

Posting something I just finished (re)coloring and requesting girls wearing jack-o-lanterns on their heads

And speaking of Halloween, requesting Kaname Madoka and Akemi Homura going to a Halloween costume party, dressed up as Ribbon and Queen Ripple respectively.

Ribbon is the small, pink fairy and Queen Ripple is the one with glasses and braids.
References here:
m.imgur.com/gallery/9ObYS

Both are from the Kirby 64 game.

Goodnight!

Requesting an artist's interpretation of the child created from Cocona and Papika!

Requesting Shizuka and Saeko in Toki's (SMT IV: Apocalypse) outfit

I tried doing a bit of that but I guess it isn't obvious enough. I'll wait until I get better at digital inking.

The general convention is to have thicker lines for larger perpendicular surfaces, right?

thanks

The general convention is that finer lines are used for either less important or higher detailed objects, and obviously thicker lines used on objects "closer" to the viewer to imply perspective. That's an artistic decision, though. Not really necessary if you're planing to paint it since that adds depth itself.

The mouth is an example of a line that is just entirely too thick.

>a few more hours before Halloween
>still haven't finished all I wanted to draw for it
>will never be able to draw for anons in time for Halloween
;_;

Requesting Ryuko Matoi and Yoko Littner in Halloween outfits.

OR here, thank you!

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Don't know if this is more Sup Forums or more Sup Forums, but Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting Choji from Naruto Shippuden as a Sumo Wrestler wearing a white Mawashi.

Requesting Darkness in Anna's school uniform.

>page nine

Stop the spoiler abuse, you faggot.

>page 9

Spoiler that shit

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?

Requesting a sequence of Tamamo stripping off her robes and into her underwear - which can be whatever you choose to be - thanks in advance.