ARE YOU HAPPY Sup Forums?

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/blog/bs-md-trump-salvadoran-tps-20171107-story.html

>The Department of Homeland Security under President Donald J. Trump said Monday it would end TPS for 5,300 Nicaraguan nationals who have been living in the United States since 1998.
>Now members of that community — including thousands who, like Rodas, settled in Maryland after entering the country illegally — fear the Trump administration is preparing to revoke that status next year and bring their “temporary” stay to an end.
>Rodas said she was a victim of domestic violence in El Salvador. She fled her ex-husband and her country just months before the earthquakes. Asked about her journey across the border, she laughed bitterly. It was “very difficult,” she said.

YOU ARE RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES. APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

They are criminals.

YOU

>ARE YOU HAPPY

Yes, but I need more.

5000 is about 10,000,000 short desu

not our fault el salvador sucks. back to their country they go

Temporary

HAVE

Trump keeps campaign promise, again.

>Juan Cortez was 23 years old when he left what he described as a lethal and desperate environment in El Salvador.
>He crossed the border illegally in 1994 and found work — first as a dishwasher, and then as a cook.
>When Salvadorans were granted TPS in 2001, he came out of the shadows.
>Within a few years, he bought a dump truck. And then another. Now the 47-year-old Montgomery County man runs a trucking business, owns two homes and has a daughter in law school.
>"I work hard — I work day and night," Cortez said. "And I pay my taxes."
>When he learned last week that the Trump administration revoked TPS for Nicaraguans, he cried.

you fascist cowards reduced an AMERICAN to TEARS.

FUCK YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE HERE.

Why do you care leaf? You are not Americans anymore!

Bye bye 5000 Democrats

I'm sorry but their lives were already ruined. They have to go back, and you probably do too. We don't want your fucking reject shitskins anymore.

>Rodas said she was a victim of domestic violence in El Salvador.
Gee that's terrible. But it's not our problem.

What is this bullshit, being victim of domestic violence now grants you asylum in another country?
I once got a ticket for speeding, please help me escape this persecution by the government!

> YOU ARE RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES. APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I'm sorry, but after 8 years of Obama it's going to take time before we can start deporting really large numbers of invaders.

What part of illegal dont you understand?
>hey everyone look at how constructive im being in society better not do this in my own country and making it a better place to live

they have their own country. they need to go be in it. it's not a human right to have access to white people and the societies they create sry shitskins and heebs

why didn’t they get citizenship? Because they get fake ssn and double dip freebies and a reg job. no incentive to get legal. time to clean house!

>i made a lot of money being a criminal so i'm morally justified

TO

He has had a chance to become legal since 2001. Ask yourself - why did he stay illegal? over 20 years?

GO

Police... ICE... Pol ICE... Sup ForumsICE

This person was a victim of domestic violence, so she fled across several national borders and entered the United States illegally?
They never heard of fucking "women's shelters" in El Salvador?

Sounds like an ms13 pity party to me. The libshits upset their hit squads are getting deported.

>Nicaraguan nationals

so they didn't even try to become citizens in the 20+ years?

>he cried when Trump revoked TPS for Nicaraguans
>But he's from El Salvador
lol time to go back and make El Salvador great again

>Entered the country illegally
Fuck you cunt

they'd rather steal SS#'s and get gibs while paying no taxes.

considering they go like 20 years of welfare I'd say we didn't ruin their lives

if going back to your home country counts as ruining your life, how do you feel about the criminals Britain sent to Australia and New Zealand who built those countries?

Why is it that white European criminals build better societies and countries than people from Nicaragua?

>so they didn't even try to become citizens in the 20+ years?

This, so much!
They don't even try to integrate, they just want free shit.

B-but, non-citizens can't vote.

Maybe he should have followed the law

>American
Nope

>you fascist cowards reduced an AMERICAN to TEARS

They got 33 other American countries. Where's the problem?

>YOU ARE RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES. APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Sorry!

Now get the fuck out.

Kick em out

this

They are criminals and non-whites who do not belong on the US, a white country, fuck off.

>YOU ARE RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES. APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
They are breaking the fucking law. It has been this way for years.

how dare you end a temporary stay program, its supposed to be forever!

BACK

Well they could just find them and shoot them, I don't give a fuck.

Shame MS13 is mainly in immigrant neighborhoods and victims are mainly immigrants. Liberals will never know true diversity.

I cannot WAIT until 2050 when whites no longer have the majority and Christianity is extinct. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that YOU are on the wrong side of history, and YOU will not be remembered by ANYONE

FUCK YOU

Just like felons can't vote, right?

Yes,kick out all shit-skins

Illegal immigrants should be here. They need to go back.

>Christianity is extinct.

Seriously, Churches are the main source for immigrants and helping them in third world countries.

send them and all the mexicans back

Bye mutties, go back to your third world shitholes!

You know were taking over right shill.

>paying taxes
So he stole someones SSN and tries to justify it by "paying taxes"

criminal

>Christianity is extinct.
not happening the only whites that have children are religous atheists won't exist by 2050

>Rodas said she was a victim of domestic violence in El Salvador. She fled her ex-husband and her country just months before the earthquakes.

So 18 years ago? I feel like your ex has probably moved on by now.

es dificil :c..

I am afraid that will never happen.

You have to go back.

>I cannot WAIT until 2050
You'll be dead by overdose or stabbed by a nigger in 5 years tops

1998 Earthquake
Guess what?

They sounded the all clear.

Go home.

>Crossed the border illegally
>Pays taxes
Pick one