Kantai Collection/KanColle

What's she saying?

I fucked your Admiral. Desu~

That this is a Kaga thread.

It appears this Kagafag has forgotten to equip his Sup Forums pass.

Benis

That you should kill yourself for making this thread.

It seems Kurogod purchased wildcat, hellcat, and P40 plastic models recently so there's your artist.

Kaga is now a wageslave at your local convenience store. How do you harass her?

call her a wagecuck

You know that lemon juice I put in your tea?

I got it from Poi.

I wonder how he'd make a carrier. His South Dakota is pretty cool.

Kiso

Reminder to report spammer.

Who wouldn't fuck Warspite?

scary boobs

No, Warspite is the worst foreign ship

Please. That "honor" belongs to Aquila.

>Spamming
We've been over this and made a thread on /qa/. You're not allowed to do this.

Tell that to the mods who warn us for trying to stop it. As a side note so we just managed to do a thread where the image cap never even got hit due to lots of actually discussion and then this happens. Reminder this is why we can't have nice things.

Whichever nigger mod is doing that shit needs to choke in his hotpocket.

Is there a reason why half of you degenerates post resized versions of Kancolle Collection images? Only save the fucking originals. For christ sakes. I blame 98% of image share sites.

Posted an update in the /qa/ thread
Hopefully something happens since it's going on right now. The spammer does it because he knows he can get away with it and he needs to be shown he can't. An example needs to get made or this will happen to any thread someone doesn't like.

>Hopefully something happens since it's going on right now.
So naive.

Considering the garbage quality of Sup Forums moderation across the board you shouldn't hope for a single thing.

Yes, god forbid the mods do their one and only job. O wait I forgot i'm on Sup Forums which somehow is managing to be worse than Sup Forums gets made out to be by other boards.

"OP is a faguette"

There is not enough Bucky in this thread. Let me rectalfy that

She's saying... I thoroughly enjoy sex with children and I applaud anime having discovered it after having some real prejudices against it when I was younger. I enjoy it's sexualization of children and frequently use it as a visualization aid when I masturbate.

The anime was silly.

Post the artist you'd like to see draw Enterprise versus the artist you're sure will actually draw her.

I agree. Fubuki is love and life.

It's good to be free.

What do hugs from Atago feel like?

What if Yuudachi...

So the solution to rule breaking is even more rule breaking?

It was a test to see if a mod had even bothered looking after countless reports. The answer is no.

Well we are left with 1 of the options, 1. the Mods have forsaken this thread 2. The mods are asleep, time to post sinks. 3. The mods are simply refusing to do their jobs in general.