Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of ex-FBI director James Comey?

what a fucking dork
"this will make it tough to dislike me"

Buy book

he did more to elect Trump in my opinion than any one else besides the man himself
I don't think he wanted to be in his job a second longer and was glad to get out

>t. city retard

He perjured himself and would look real good with some steel around his ankles

you wouldnt last a day where im from, the bears would smell you on your period and eat your ass

He’s gay.

I wonder if James Comey was part of Trump's orchestration and everything we saw in the news was to make it look like they weren't on the same side. This would allow Comey to leave unscathed and unsuicided with 2 shots in the back of the head.

And that's why you don't marry a woman your age.

Getting old is literally just for girls

He's an unindicted conspirator.

Total faggot. And he did influence the election by opening closing and opening investigation on Clinton.

comey is a traitorous piece of dog shit.

is that his mom?

he must have gotten shitloads of plastic surgery

We don't know what actually went down yet. We'll see. I tend to agree with your statement, but there could have been some even deeper chess plays we didn't realize.

what i was thinking to. he could pass for 40 she could pass for literally 80

even if you throw out all the election shit he is.
HSBC

Fuck him. Him and his whore wife will get it on the day of the rope

Yes I understand. But Mueller has Uranium One and 9/11 and he's getting pardoned for exposing it.

Just the title makes me want to join an organized gang, since that's apparently the only way to meaningfully participate in a real society.

His idea of a party is baked onion rings

Couldn't spell Jersey Boyscout Nutlicker RINO better than C-O-M-E-Y

Fuckin' nutjob

FBI lineage of faggoty faggots

Corrupt faggot should be hanged for treason.

Complete beta cuck faggot

>baking onion rings
Obviously he is a loser.

James Comey will unironically run for president in 2020 and unironically win. He'll run as either a Republican or Independent. Mark my words, screenshot this post.

I don’t blame him. He’s just trying to enjoy life before he dies in prison. Many such cases. Sad!

Aw fuck

Deep state traitor.

I honestly don't know about Comey still.

On one hand, he seems complicit in the Obama/Hillary Deep State swamp. He didn't charge anyone, he didn't pursue easily punishable crimes and cases, he didn't do his fucking job.

On the other hand, maybe he was stonewalled by the Obama DoJ. Maybe he did the best he could with the swamp he was in. Maybe he torpedo'd Hillarys election on purpose by re-opening the investigation.

/ourguy/? I don't fuckin know.

What the fuck.

He was very good at his very difficult job.

Coded message? Showing his wife "family" is safe atm. It possible that one is missing (daughter) ?

disgusting

He could do much better.

>the love of my life

Is that his wife or his mom?

I think he belongs in guantanamo

this