Poland is the only serious white country in the world right now

Poland is the only serious white country in the world right now.

God bless Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOILgZJb3KU
youtube.com/watch?v=mShgg7tur9M
youtube.com/watch?v=wNRdkfVsoyw
youtube.com/watch?v=_w-bYEyWiH0
youtube.com/watch?v=owOD7sXt0EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6pTPMq4ZrGw
youtube.com/watch?v=qZKCet3JOTc
youtube.com/watch?v=DS4NbClmEGA
youtube.com/watch?v=p21jSBxK3n8
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=sRZ_hxljuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=noxdVX5JSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErlTq8tEgck
youtube.com/watch?v=1RnH5HriREc
youtube.com/watch?v=wvp1Ir0n158
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=5c7_ZAm8ceA
youtube.com/watch?v=hwUMYw2HELE
youtube.com/watch?v=ED9uTjo2kc8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=S5nGkdRm_Io
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9_pIdsdfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2KJih1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74
youtube.com/watch?v=IxzdnE3J8kE
youtube.com/watch?v=RELTOCqUCrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what living in poverty does to you

they live in full cognitive dissonance
>support blindly the USA
>dont seem to know or care that the same USA sponsored arab spring, funded daesh, destabilized syria, libya, irak for pipelines, contracts, weapons, pipelines and oil resources, reconstruction. and thus created a refugees migration problem in the first place.

Well, one could say that's not the problem that they want to enter. The problem is that they are allowed, and this is not USA fault.

>white

You mean pale niggers?

Explains why they leave that shithole in the Hundreds of thousands for the UK and Germany to clean toilets for minimum wage

>Polish philosophers

Just look at these proud white Europeans wanting a white Europe for other white people like them. These are just valuable to Europe as white Germans and Swedes and French and Meds, am I right?

Yeah, we should all be a Jesus-Freak, impoverished, racist, bacmwards, conservative. cultureless hellhole like Poland!

This. Poverty in economy = often poverty in brain

It started with us before ww2 too.
Mybe we will be the example germans will follow again
i hope

audibly kekd

(You)

You could always become multiculturalist like Britain.

Taking bets on this flaghider

Sweden or Canada

50 credits says its Canada

Well if our leaders (merkel) were better in governance they could strike a deal with china and send all refugees there so many empty skyscrapers / ghost cities. so they would not have to mix with native population and avoid the multiculturalism issue
not kidding.
And if they behave badly, bullet to the head.
I agree that when you are a refugee you have to behave nicely in the host country.
However, we have to take into account that the war had probably fucked their minds up.
Plus, some follow the daesh ideology using the same method as the elite : divide and conquer.
They want to make sure that all muslims in europe are hated the same way as refugees are.
They want racewar too. all this will end badly.

We're not supporting the US blindly, we're doing what's in our best interest, which also happens to be in the world's best interest

Europe needs a strong Poland to counterbalance this retarded cultural revolution, and America can help us with that

Get them shekels boys. Seriously, how does this crowd of Glorious white men differ from any other in appearance? Only a handful of the population are ken and barbie in any race or population.

No more white on white hate.

Hail Poland!

>too poor for anyone to want to live in
>even African refugees don't pick Poland to illegally live in
>"God Bless Poland"

its not about the money but about the culture.

I could live in a country without skinheads and meatheads who are powerless against big countries because numbers matter

Could be your typical bongs.

> tfw I could infiltrate this rally and just shout "Kurwa Merkel!!!" and nobody would notice the eternal Swede lurking among them

I thought Swedish people are all blond(e), or were, at least back then.

==== THEIR SACRIFICE MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN ====
== God, Honour, Fatherland ==
== Honor and Glory to the Heroes ==

youtube.com/watch?v=hOILgZJb3KU
youtube.com/watch?v=mShgg7tur9M

==== W Hour ====

youtube.com/watch?v=wNRdkfVsoyw
youtube.com/watch?v=_w-bYEyWiH0
youtube.com/watch?v=owOD7sXt0EQ

==== Music Edition ====

youtube.com/watch?v=6pTPMq4ZrGw
youtube.com/watch?v=qZKCet3JOTc

========Sabaton edition==========

youtube.com/watch?v=DS4NbClmEGA
youtube.com/watch?v=p21jSBxK3n8
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

========= Military Edition ===========

Bless those who serve their country

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=sRZ_hxljuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=noxdVX5JSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErlTq8tEgck
youtube.com/watch?v=1RnH5HriREc
youtube.com/watch?v=wvp1Ir0n158
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=5c7_ZAm8ceA

========= Paramilitary edition ==========

youtube.com/watch?v=hwUMYw2HELE
youtube.com/watch?v=ED9uTjo2kc8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=S5nGkdRm_Io
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9_pIdsdfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

========== Tourist edition ===========

youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2KJih1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74

======= Trump Edition =====

youtube.com/watch?v=IxzdnE3J8kE

The actual Swedes yes, the royal families have been a mixed bag of French, Germans
and Poles with some intermarriage here and there. To be fair that was standard all over Europe really.
His grandson had lighter hair.

bump

Lets see those laws that prevent immigration of niggers to Poland. If you learn Polish you can come to Poland, but migrants are capitalists and they won't learn Polish for low salary and they already know English/German.

while i agree that some agenda is played and the lax morals / degeneracy are creeping in, i would not bet on America that with its double standards and hypocrisy. They are quite degenerate too while masquerading as puritans.

Poland took literally the worst of US model & conservatism :
materialism, consumerism, pseudo christinaity (the church is so rich and full of themselves, seems contradictory with the original message of christ)
very low environmental concern
and the list keeps going on...
if i were duda / kaczinski i would better go to Putin side, but they wont because they are too proud and muh Katyn and communist rule.

>pro EU
>pro jewish
>anti fascist
Civic nationalism the country. Each to their own but why shill this muh white then poles are poles first and white second.

It's always Canada. Most Swedes are blackpilled and can't even post this shit ironically because they're just dead inside.

>None of these are pajeets

I feel like we're too hard on the Hindus sometimes

I get a self-esteem boost every time I see someone in a WWII-era German uniform.

That look was just too aesthetic for this world.

The (((western))) media is trying to demonize they big time. Here in Canada the MS news articles regarding their Independance Day Parade yesterday is full of derogatory buzz words, describing them as far-right, white nationalists, xenophobes, and even white supremacists. They included some anti-kike remark made by some politician so you can be sure to include anti-semitic to that list.

The level of insanity in the world right now is insane. A small homogenous country wants to preserve its own culture and this somehow makes them the 'bad guys' literally Hitler.

>pseudo christinaity
I agree partly, still christianity here is more lively than elsewhere, which only shows the shitty situation in which we are. Most of polish 4channers for instance are gopnik slobs who don't go to church because only normal people go there

But you know their sacrifice happened in an appropriate context? Better pay attention to routine rather than extraordinary sacrifices

Anyone have the evolution of polish business man image.

Whatcha doin rabbi?
>found the Jew

keep sniffing wood chips faggot.

Show your flag faggot.

So much animosity towards Poland from the rest of Europe. Meanwhile, pic related

Minimum wage is 13 PL per hour. That's $3.88 USD or $4.55CAD.

>inb4 yuropoors spam the same meme 12 times and never address user’s argument

Agreed OP. The spirit of Europe lives in Poland. God bless them and keep them strong.

(((white)))

I would have thought Nazi type uniforms wouldn’t have gone over well in Poland

norcuck fuck off

Such shitty genes

GOD BLESS POLAND!

stupid cunt.

>all this anti-Pole butthurt

lol stay mad niggers

GOD BLESS POLAND INDEED!

canadian msm is fucking trash

The hooded guy in the middle, next to the other men that has his face hidden in white, is freaking me out. Hes looking straight to the camera and he appears like a soulless creature from a horror movie.

theyre ww2 polish army uniforms

>niggers
Oh, the irony

Slavs will never be white, feel free to be nationalistic, but you’re not white, far from it.

Poles are subhumans and need to be eradicated.

You do understand that (((they))) copy and paste their WORLD news stories from US sources right? Only local and national news content is actually created by Canadian media. The rest is spoon fed to them by the US (((MSM)))

Its more complicated than that, you mutt, you just dont know what Poland is like, you think just because they are nationalistic and dont like muslims(remind you of anything else, Israel maybe?) they are some kind saviors of Europe. First they are slavs, a population of 40 million. They may not like muslims but when (if) muslim threat is gone Poland will go back to its old tactics interfering and subjugating its neighbours (history only repeats itself)

HAIL POLAND

Read that in the papers today, (((cnn))) had a bit on the tv about it too kek

Indeed.

I never said they are the saviors of Europe, but they got the nuts to hold their ground, unlike most in that area of the world.

>America after the post 2018 freakout

Here's their official Symbol

God Bless Poland

Imagine Hitler's reaction to the world if he were alive today?

good times create weak man. You are right, weakling nordcuck. I'm from holland, but i'd much rather live in Poland. There's more to life then some materialistic gains.

Know that every single one of your forefathers, going back for thousands and thousands of years would rebuke you and everything you stand for. Weakling faggot.

The jews around the world are already kvetching about it.

You are gullible.
materialism, consumerism, - those happen in every modern country
>pseudo christinaity (the church is so rich and full of themselves, seems contradictory with the original message of christ)
Our christianity is unlike any other, we were separated by the iron curtain when vatican got subverted. And a weak church will succumb to the jew attack, there is no other way to survive
>very low environmental concern
>muh climate change
Poland doesn't pollute shit compared to the others, we literally don't matter.
>and the list keeps going on...
the lsit barely began
>i would better go to Putin side
fucking lol

God bless the United States. I hope you guys succeed in pulling yourself out of this mess, everything's crazy right now. Fucking crazy times, man.

Don't forget Russia.

My heart is with the Poles. Everyone who calls them white niggers or makes them the butt of jokes is jealous. Their difficult history has made them strong. I pray for America and Poland. Germany and Sweden have become the biggest joke in the world to anyone with half a brain. Even the blacks I have met overseas all laugh at the policies of these countries.

>and Meds
Those are non-European subhumans

Poland looks comfy as fuck I'm going to visit next year my dad's buddy owns a ton of properties there he said he can hook us up with some Polish qts.

Nice footage for those who missed the march, lets you see the scale of the event:

youtube.com/watch?v=RELTOCqUCrs

ayyyy fucking lmao

Full on Israel for sure.