Chink hate thread. Post videos of subhuman gooks

Chink hate thread. Post videos of subhuman gooks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktE9ZYAV1C4
youtube.com/watch?v=2AlJkbXwomg
youtu.be/evADpo4aqXQ
liveleak.com/view?i=ebe_1510491340
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would any thinking human exit a car in a wild safari park with free-roaming lions?

You will never accomplish what Jack Ma is doing right now. Your whole family will never accomplish what this single man has achieved.

YOUR FREAKING MOM, IDIOT.

>thinking human

lol

What the fuck man

>using the official attentionwhore flag
unironically embarrasing

Holy shit. Wonder how many rotations he saw before he died

What the fuck is wrong with chinks? Why does he just stand there?
Can a chink explain?

I used to think they had the best food in the world. Then I realized they don't even eat that shit in China. They eat dogs and roaches and shit.

I don't hate the Chinese. Why the fuck should I?

Are they a potential enemy? Damn straight they are with as powerful as they could become. But that's why you have a strong people ready for war. Do we have that now? No, not exactly China's fault though now is it?

As a people Asians are the only ones I feel any empathy for outside of my own race. The Chinese are the product of being dominated over such a long period of time I believe they as a people have suffered more than many others. Do you see them crying and being a victim class like the FUCKING KIKES? I don't.

So give me a legitimate reason why I should hate the Chinese or another Asian ethnic group that doesn't primarily threaten the white man? I don't revel in chinks dying, and I don't wish the death of the Asian races. Only the filthy brown hordes and Jewish rat infestation.

welcome to yoskusou japari park!

They are used to insane hunger periods because their government made silly decisions (or earlier emperors just didn't give a shit about the plebs). So they got used to eat anything rather than starve.

this is in India

LALALALA

>false idols
god germans are fucking disgusting

THIS WEBM ISNT FOR THE WEAK

Whats disappointing is that the doors don't open for everyone to get off and be indifferent to the human top crushed under the train

What the fuck happened to his head

chinese should be banned from japan.... stay in china

I would also like to know this.

Those crazy Chinese, they're even trying to copy classic scenes from Leslie Nielsen movies...
youtube.com/watch?v=ktE9ZYAV1C4

You ever try spicy chicken teriyaki?

What I would like to know is how on earth is it (I'm pretty sure that's a woman, but can't be certain) still alive? How does it feed itself? How does it breathe?

that filename

lol dumb bitch, this looks like a "hmpppph im not getting my way, stop the car and let me out while you beg me to get back in!" kind of situation, being a dumb chinkess the thought of doing this in a tiger preserve being a bad idea didnt cross her mind

not a chink but, 2 things, in chinkland helping injured people puts you on the hook for medical costs, and 2 the crazy fucker could easily pull you in there with him and get you killed too. cant help people who dont want help.

>I used to think they had the best food in the world.
its all american invention for the most part, cashew chicken started in springfield missouri. we use the rice/noodle base modified to our own grease/fat ingestion desires.

flesh eating virus. turns out shark fins and powdered tiger dicks dont cure this.

Snake? Which country is that?

that fucking file name lol.

See that, immediately reach for pitying axe and cleansing fire.

>the crazy fucker could easily pull you in there with him and get you killed too. cant help people who dont want help
This. I don't even understand why the stupid kraut had to ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AlJkbXwomg

His Wife (who he was arguing with) and Mother in Law got it, and he survived.

Winning.

wtf is with the driving over there? its not even a stereotype at this point. do the slanty eyes cut of their peripheral vision or are they all just soulless dog torturers?

DAMN NATURE, YOU SCARY!

>actually thinking chinks are strong and can fight when they have literally never won a war
>thinking chinks are human
you chinks are the most pathetic subhuman creatures on earth, the only reason you still exist is because you breed like silverfish

What a shitty birthday

HOLY SHIT! Surprise ending.

Straya why.

holy shit

What the fuck was the driver of the blue truck thinking? Fuck dying by the hand of such a moron.

Only fire can redeem this world.

haha what the fuck, are firecrackers their last resort defense mechanism?

this is why

at least the indians dont shit directly in the middle of a busy street

want get good pictcha

wtf? truck driver was probably asleep the dumb fuck

nice wemb faggot

>SkeletonFactory.webm

no emotion, no thoughts, no regret, not a single care is passing through this creature's mind
the chinese species is absolutely soulless and non-human

God dammit I wanted to see if he looked like a pancake

These chinks, man... all degenerates I tell you. White race is da best!

>bike is broken becuase its chinese just like you
lol, i used to work as a bike assembler/mechanic, the huffy shit people would bring in for repair was appalling. not worth the cost of the repair most of the time.

no step on snek :-DDDD

The sheer strength and power of that tiger, what an amazing animal.

T. Hwang Wing Tong.

Holy shit. Only that one little kid survived. What the fuck is with the chinks' inability to drive!?

Bbq night at local Chinese golden corral?

You can't try to defend your subhuman race if you've abandoned them to live in a superior white country

Holy fuck, imagine that little boy now, has to live the rest of his life without his entire family cause they got killed by some fuckwit.

I'm not sure if this makes me hate them though. Looks like she got a Darwin Award, but maybe because she can't read english?

This will make you angry youtu.be/evADpo4aqXQ

lol

have you got hte pajeet one with him worshipping the lobster god?

BEEEEYBLAAAAADE!!!!!!

LET IT RIP

That's enough for today

He's talking about the dude who spun like a top you fucking bellends

Life is one hell of a ride indeed...

>Couldn't go into the doggie position to prevent the child's head from being injured after fall
I hate the Chinese.

liveleak.com/view?i=ebe_1510491340

>An american counsul related to me a personally witnessed ocurrence at a place up the Yangtze where he was stationed
>one that strikes a Westerner as incredible, but wich would not impress a native Chinese as anything remarkable.
>It happened that a sampan loaded down with a cargo of live pigs, and crowded also with Chinese,
>was caught in a treacherous current and overturned a little distance from the shore, The Chinese and pigs aboard were spilled out into the water.
>A number of other Chinese along the shore, seeing the upset, immediately put out to the scene in their own boats,
>and began greedily picking up the live pigs swimming about.
>The drowning and pleading humans who wailed to be takenaboard were knocked on the head as fast as they swam to the arriving boats, and were all washed downstream and drowned.
>The Chinese minute men of the sampans returned in high glee with their unexpected catch of fresh pork, and the life went on as usual.

POO

Robot in red shirt is confused why other robot fall down, not work.

>someone was filming and did not warn the guy

White race mastahhhh race!!!!!

13 year old white girl in victoria was struck and killed in a hit and run last week. Police found and arrested yhe driver, not only was she a woman but ALSO A FUCKING CHINK.

One day im going to go full nanking anons, i hate chinks. She just left the girl to die

In China it is commonplace to run over people in the street.

That really rustled my Jimmies.

POO