TATTOOS

>"'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

Pretty funny goy don't put tattoos on their body because of Jewish traditions. Just like Christianity. It's like a hand me down religion to control you with customs LOL fucking pathetic Christians. Just another red pill but you refuse to swallow this one because it's hard for you.

He is risen.

Yeah I won't ever date a girl that has tattoos, even if it's just one, which may not be in my favor seeing as that limits my choices to probably less than 10% of the general female population. Finding a white woman with no tattoos pushes my options into probably less than 5%. I just can't find tattoos attractive, ever.

Gotta find a young one before she gets corrupted by her dumb friends.

>I am the LORD.
YAYAYA

Tattoos make really boring people suddenly incredibly interesting. Best $270 I ever spent.

DIGITS - PRASE FROG JESUS!

she's a camwhore
I've seen old pics of her at like 200+ pounds

I was kinda thinking about getting a chi-ro tattoo somewhere.

Tattoos are an IQ test. Are you dim-witted enough to mutilate your body because it's the current fad?

tattoos are fine. so long as they are good tattos and not in places that obstruct your beauty. for example, all over your fucking legs or on your breasts. sadly, most people getting tattoos do not have taste and ruin their bodies with bad tattoos.

Way to spoil such a beautiful body.

>for the dead
What if I do it for the Living?

fuck yeah

>I am the LORD
What did he mean by this?

you village idiot.. Europeans were tattooing at least 5 thousand years ago and figurines from 30 kya also show evidence of tattooing.. Christianity frowned upon it as it was a sign of paganism.

fuck your kike god that makes you a lamb to the slaughter

My disdain for tattoos has nothing to do with old jewish law. It just looks trashy as fuck.

10/10 chances you are beta manlets afraid to talk to women

i hope you don't reveal this level of autism when you're out on the weekend trying to get laid

I have 4 kids faggot and can bench press 180kg ESAD

> Pretending tattoos are not the modern art of degenerate leftist drones
Get a tattoo? You're a fucking sheep. Way to have the herd mentality.
Everyone has one you fuck. It makes you common. Not special.

degenerate faggot, you probably voted YES

Yeah, well I'm the president of the internet and have a fortune worth over $10 billion and 6 loli wives and 9 loli daughters and a 3 trap sons and can bench press 200kgs with just my erection.

no you're actually a retarded fat cunt with no job but it's all good because you're a "progressive"

Thank god I'm not the only one who sees this. We are beautiful. Pic related is me

10/10 chances you'll end up with an STD from sex with a tattoo'd whore.

That's standard practice. From what I understand, every time the bible says "the LORD" (all in small upper-case letters) that's where the original hebrew text said "YHWH".

10/10 chance you end up seeing your kids every other weekend. have fun working overtime to pay child support, and don't get into opiates

Why would I even want a tattoo? I don't avoid them for god, they are fucking stupid as shit.

If you're a christian and follow Leviticus or take anything from the old testament as more then a tale you're a dumbass.

Tell me the backstory about your tatts. I'm enthralled.

>tattoos were invented by jews

tattoos are for sluts

Nope faggot.. I'm a full time single father.. 2 daughters just turned adult both good grades had only one boyfriend each so far for years 1 looking to get engaged.. 1 son who is 13 distance educated through a program that centres around programming and science and my eldest son who i've seen only once but he has my genes so he knows what to do lol..

I kicked my wife out years ago when she started going full sjw and talking about gender-neutral environments and poly amourism. Kids were old enough to choose who to be with and they chose me. I took a pay cut and went part time to deal with the extra duties of single parenting and she ended up having to pay me 750 per month in child support.

so suck a dick cunt

t. tattooed degenerate

voted yes for what?

so you're not even old enough to vote in a referendum

>Old Testament
>dealing with European paganism
Here you show your stupidity.

Was I talking to you? I'm glad for you but I'm sorry your kids have a retarded father who doesn't understand message board replies

you worship a dead kike

what referendum?

>old testament
>book for jews with a new name
nice...

You're only proving the point that paganfags are a bunch of degenerates and betas who turn to heathenism in order to escape taking responsibility for their poor life choices.

The one that sets the stage for your 3 dads to get married

what you have to be talking directly to me for me to take a shot at you faggot?

i don't know what you are talking about

I dont have anything against tattoos i just cant picture myself with one. I dont see a purpose. Art is for paper and canvases. Why would you put a piece of art on your skin. To me its like wearing t shirts with fancy logos and designs. I dont do that. I wear plain t shirts. I dont want to be someones billboard. And im not a fan of standing out.

Isint that old testament shit just for the jews. The requirements for gentiles were laid out in the Book Of Acts