Was Trump a mistake?

Was Trump a mistake?

No but you were

no
/thread
>a certain plant goes in a certain field

Bernie Sanders would've won, but I'm not saying that from being any kind of policy fan.

Yes, Lambright would have fixed it all.

Dems rigged themselves out of the election.

The left and hollywood have been collapsing so hard lately it's making every left wing nut look like a legit lunatic for believing any of the propaganda. They may snap even harder soon when they relaize the history books will mock them for the rest of time. Trump will hold office for 8 years guaranteed. After that his daughter will run and win. Ay that moment Hillary Clinton will roll her fat lard ass into her own grave causing another earthquake.

Maybe, but Biden (who was told to fuck off by Clinton) would have destroyed Trump.

I fear for when the pendulum will swing back. There is no 'if' only a 'when'.

Trump is the epitome of everything we hate and love simultaneously. He speaks like a low IQ retard that sucks on corn and drys the cob but is somehow putting America back in it's proper position. He was the lesser of evils, and is essentially a good person.

All hail Baron.
Hail.

No.

Interesting how much reps and dems were sweating about Trump meeting with Putin. Why?

this

Trump is dankest timeline
GEOTUS
If it was any other way I would not be so up beat
even if he ends up being impeached it has been glorious

Lmao nobody noticed that guys balls hanging out

In terms of the pool of all possible people in the world who could have been President? Sure. In terms of a choice between Trump and Hillary? No. Clinton's political machine is STILL butthurt because the grand scheme was ruined.

Yeah tbqh I agree, and I'm a trumptard. Biden, bernie, anyone literally any other democratic candidate probably would have destroyed him. Only by the divine grace of kek was Hillary his opponent. Unless he gets his game together like right now or some of these /our guy/ conspiracies start happening he's probably going to be a one term player :(

Trump is a warning.

fpbp

Any other woman but Hillary would have been fine as first female president but that scourge didn't deserve the honor.

Unequivocally

You spent so many words to be so stupid

Trump knows what he is doing, he's got so much shit on everyone in in "power" and instead of dropping one nuke and taking everything down at once, he is dropping small bombs here and there to show true colors of these democ***rats***, and these morons think they will win 2018 election, HAHAHA!

Just watch one of these moronic "leftie" shows such as Colbert and notice how they'll trash Trump regarding his body image, his attitude, the way he walks, talks and does everything else and then 10min later curses Republican for mean words they say to libermorons and libertards, it is true that those on the left have attention span of a goldfish and I feel sad for talking down to goldfish

> oh no, Trump is such a monster, he is making fun of handicap people.. that fat, tiny dick nazi racist blah blah blah

it was worth a shot

so what if he didn't keep any of his promises?

none of the other candidates would've done any better, and voting in Trump was a big fuck you to the establishment

Personally I feel as if trump was a mistake but the alternatives where really no better.

We had Bernie Sanders with his 3rd grade economics

Then Hillary Clinton who to be honest while she is painted to be the "anti-Christ" she is just scheming as most politicians/Business people are

Then there was Cruz who honestly would've been my personal choice (I lean to the left I wont lie but faced with alternatives at least he wasn't as scheming and didn't have the vocabulary of a 6 year old and had an understanding of what it takes in government).

So what exactly is this "establishment" you are referring to? Because if you are talking about the government in general you are no better than the crazy liberals who are looking to "take down the man" even though they have no clue who "the man" is.

career politicians, generally

everybody is used to them lying to get the job, so when an outsider came on the scene with big plans and a tendency to answer questions in a more direct way, there was hope. And not in an Obama campaign "hope" kind of way, but actual hope that since he is different as a candidate he would also be different as a president. He would answer the questions that he is asked, he would do the things that he says. All the simple things that we are used to politcians not doing.

> communist
> calling others stupid