USSR thread

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the greatest country to ever exist?
General USSR appreciation thread
Muh jewish bolshevism faggots are not welcome, plenty of threads for your shilling exists as it is

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggl3ch5AK_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Impressive what was achieved
>Went from feudal serf shithole to atomic superpower in 50 years.
>Yet it only cost 100 million lives

Russian would have a pop of like 300 million only for commies.
>Their army at the end of WWII was probably the most decorated, battle hardened, toughest fighting force to ever exist
It also held Europe back by 50 years. If only they could have carried out reforms like China did but thats life.

Ill post a bunch of soviet architecture to bump

It was achieved by ethnic Russians and ethnic Germans, not by USSR

Shut up you pinko queer

>Muh 600 gorrilian dead
Literally meme created by emigrates to the west, mostly kikes. There is less proof for it than for holocaust

Great britain was greater

Soviet Union is simple: use Ethnic Russian money, lives and resources to advance nonwhites and cancerous state machine.

If you like or support the Soviet Union = you sucked off a nigger

(((USSR))), a quick rundown:

Making propaganda films about interracial adoption IN 1936

funding (((Civil Rights))) in the US

funding and arming Mandela terrorists

funding anti-racist anti-colonialist groups in Europe.

(((USSR))) CÜCKPOSTED IRL:

"Circus" (Russian: Циpк; translit. Tsirk) is a 1936 Soviet melodramatic comedy musical film.

Orlova plays an American circus artist who, after giving birth to a black baby (played by James Lloydovich Patterson), immediately becomes a victim of racism and is forced to stay in the circus, but finds refuge, love and happiness in the USSR. Her black son is embraced by friendly (((Soviet))) people.

>Soviet Jewnion was so ((((((((based)))))))

Soviets were the first to came up with making IR relationship films and importing nigges en masse

Commie sympathetic scum, go and adopt a nigger

Because it's 1936

>mostly kikes
Because USSR totally wasn’t jailing people for Nationalism and antisemitism

Stalin was a truly fucked up person. Read Court of the Red Tsar. He murdered nearly all of Russia's best and brightest. Its funny the parrallels between USSR and EU. I feel the EU is the capitalistic version that managed to work but has its claws pulled and is not militaristic.

>Taking comedies as serious political propaganda
Alright, monarchist cuck.

If it was so great why did it disband?

>Antisemitism
I guess Stalin must have jailed himself, then.

I respect the hustle.

Post-Stalinist cuckery in terms of redistribution between ssr. Basically, cuckery on internal level. Krustchev started the process, eventually leading to well fed spoiled shitskins and various shprot producing baltics to want freedums

>literally imported niggers and spics to Russia
StalinI was a dedicated internationalist and anti-racist. Check what they filmed on Stalin's orders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow

I mean if he didn't have all power in 1941 must have been a cuck of a leader. Of no surprise, Georgians are notorious idiotic inbreds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian

You know what Russians did to celebrate the 9th of May? (Cult of Death type V-Day for redskies)

They put plenty of internationalist, anti-colonalist, anti-racist propaganda.

In 1970s they came up with a shitty movie about pilots to show it every year near and during the 9th of May on TV.

They still do it.

That movie Putincuck orders to be shown on major state-owned TV networks each 9th of may - "V boj idut odni stariki". You know what this movie is about? Uzbek subhuman breeding Russian Slavic girl who happened to be a pilot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle

That's what the USSR and Red Army stood for in the long term - interracial breeding
EU is not made by racial Europeans either. It is made by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi, “French” Jew Jean Monnet and Otto Habsburg

>americans
>biased propaganda driven ruskies

I dislike and fear communism as much as the next person but it deeply saddens me that I will grow up and probably never see objective judgement of communism using facts and knowledge, not emotion and rumors and appreciating its faults and potential. I remember talking with a guy about how the communist sports system proved the state can have a great impact on sports and he just raged like id just announced im Stalin reborn.

>literally imported niggers and spics to Russia
That is why russia has 40 million niggers and 60 million spics. Oh wait, it doesn't. It barely has any
>Using couple of films, one of them not even having to do anything with "anti racist propaganda", ignoring all the patriotic movies made in same time period
I can cherry pick tons of examples in pre revolutionary russia that show cuckery of same, if not bigger proportions

Show your real flag faggot.
If you are not Russian you should consider suicide.

>greatest
More like shittiest.
Kya commie scum.

the only good communist is a dead one.

>barely
Why there are any?

Why did USSR trained the Civil Rights pieces of shit?

Why did they arm Mandela nigger?

Why did they give equal rights to non-Slavs?

Why not a single Gensek was of pure Russian blood?

Why not a single government was majority ethnic Russian?

kys cuckold

It was unsustainable.

They were all on steroids.

I mean sports in general, mostly local and more niche sports aimed at involving people, etc.

But yes its so shocking communist nations used chemistry on their competitors. Absolutely unheard of. Dont think anyone ever did it or does it sill.

>meme flag shilling for communism

antifa Sup Forums shitposting plans? BTFO commie scum

sure thing shill
the only meme here is you
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggl3ch5AK_A