State of the movement

So I came out to my father last year about all of my beliefs -- ethnonationalism, the JQ, WWII, Hitler was right, we're a puppet state, women shouldn't vote, race is real, etc. He was formally deeply involved in Republican politics, got a few guys elected to senate, house of reps, etc. After a long pause he let out a labored sigh and said, "You know user, I believe the same things."

I've full on redpilled three coworkers, two whom have become really good fashy friends and met a forth guy at work who was already full on stormfront.

Was hanging out with my brother-in-law and sister and he said something disparaging about Jewish journalist. I asked him if he was alt right and he was like, "Yeah! You too?" Married sister is full fash too. Also my older brother is now on board.

What's it like for you guys? Are you redpilling people and meeting redpilled folks or does it seem bleak? I'm seeing people go far right everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice work user. Person by person, step by step, soon enough our numbers will be huge and we will be unstoppable.
>What's it like for you guys
Well I drop small redpills on my parents from time to time, no biggie, they are already pretty redpilled on homosexuality, a bit on race and probably secretly on (((them)))
I have a fee fashy friends as well and I am in contact with fascists and natsoc's from around my country.

Ethnonationalism is a fucking meme dude. The only reason that shit is perpetuated is being Jewish shills use it to draw parallels to Israel so they get more sympathy. AMERICA WILL NEVER BE ETHNO NATIONALIST. IT WILL ONLY BE NATIONALIST.

Yeah, more and more people are waking up, and it's occurring at an alarming rate. I remember a poll published by ABC News (and reprinted by the Hill) from back in August that said that 10% of Americans said they supported the alt-right. Assuming that people who say they support the alt-right are mostly, if not entirely, white people, this would mean that just under 1 in 5 whites in the US are willing to state that they support the alt-right. Bear in mind that this pole was taken right after Charlottesville (which was kind of bad optics desu), and that you’d likely get an even higher number when you asked at a time other than right after the James Fields incident. Also bear in mind that a poll such as this one will naturally underreport how much support for the alt-right there is, as people are reluctant to tell even pollsters that they have beliefs that are shamed by the media/universities/politicians, etc. See Brexit or pre-election Trump polls, as an example. I think when you take these considerations together, it’s a fair estimate to say that nearly 1 in 4 whites support the alt-right, and a large chunk of that remaining 3/4 are indifferent and/or do not have an opinion. There’s a lot of evidence that demonstrates that 10% is the threshold amount of the populous required for an idea to start spreading like wildfire. I think it’s already begun.

((()))
Whatcha doing, Rabbi?

America will never be ethno nationalist. Its impossible. We are a Nationalistic nation of PATRIOTS.

What is your point? I don't give a shit what Richard Spencer has to say...

...D-Did you in any way think that your post is somehow a rebuttal to white nationalism...?

Jew

>PATRIOTS
*parrots, for the most part. Best example:the left. And women.

Hello retard racists...

Where do you live. City specific enough.

OH NO! The Jewish memeflag posters. What ever will I do?!?!?!

Gah, my dads an old boomer remarried to an asian chick without an original thought in his head about politics or anything spiritual. Argued about "redpill shit" recently and now he hates my guts instead of being jsut dis-interested, probably won't see him again before he dies as he's moved far away. Very sad.

(((You're))) great!

What (((faggotry))) is this? lol

American South. It's getting real out here, brother.

>t. The Jew that always has the nazi meme flag.

Sad Brit bro. Two things to share. 1. "The myth of German Villany " 2. "The greatest story never told" both are awesome, check them out.

Exactly. Hell, America will never even be nationalist. Give people a world where their loyalty matters, and you'll see that there's no reason to be on the same side as some guys 1000 miles away.

If shtf happens, I don't see total anarchy. I see Chicago going to war with New York, and the minor cities in between playing then off of each other. It'll be beautiful.

You can be lucky, at least yours is white. Mine is a disingenuous token shitskin who repeats everything the (((press))) tells him 1 to 1, refuses to look at anything outside of a strict set of mainstream news outlets and will get very upset when pressed to try something a little outside of that, and the only leftist and neocon shit he doesn't commit to spouting is exactly the stuff that would make him look like a complete retard, like the trump-russia dossier, muh Russian hacking or full-blown SJWism.

I got my sister who had sworn she'd never want kids to plan to have kids next year to save England. Also she supports Brexit and is anti-islam and immigration now. She also found God on her own, but hopefully me being Christian helped inspire her. Did a bit of redpilling on my mum earlier and gave her goosebumps on the whole Michael Jackson was innocent and was just a patsy for the real pedowood thing. Also gave her a quick rundown on Mohammad's autobiography and the history of islam and how ISIS are the real muslims. Then we stopped to watch Rogue One, but I will pick up the thread again when I pop round. She already knows I don't believe the holocaust and 9/11 official narratives, but it's difficult to get into that without media, as a lot of information is involved.

Everyone loves a redpill, but you have to make it fun and start with things people are familiar with and normie beliefs you can easily undermine (religion of peace, MJ is a paedo) with narratives that better describe reality. Once you open people's minds to the fact that common beliefs contradict reality, they become more open to alternative, more factual narratives. The same thing happened with me when I started looking into 9/11 and especially WW2.

Wtf that never happened

My evangelical mother finally realized that blacks are not our equals, IQ statistical differences between racial groups, the gifted 10 percent for exceptions. No need to push hard, just casual examples, destroying the blank slate myth.
My grandmother is starting to realize Jews are not our greatest ally, how Israel was a product of luciferian Rothschild dynasty, 70AD siege of Jerusalem, Star of David is Star of Remphan not David, Kabbalah and Talmud vs Torah and Old Testament, there are no modern Jews going to heaven, no such thing as a Jewish Christian (or hyphenated anything Christian) only a Christian that happens to be Hebrew genetically. Messianic Jews are not Christians.
My grandfather, father, and I are all up to date on race.
Everyone's up to date on the establishment globalists vs the American nationalists.
Trying to figure out how to show them Marching to Zion.
I correct them on Judeo-Christian, as an insulting term to both Christians and Jews, and how Jews believe unspeakable things about Jesus and persecute Christians in the Middle East. Bring up how Israelis are executing a genocide against Palestinian Christians.

You're right, I made it up for attention. Don't tell anyone my secret user!

Man it sounds bleak as fuck in the UK. Anglo-German American here (suck it subhumans). Gotta visit my motherland before the Jihadis take it over. What the fuck is it going to take for the Saxon to hate?

Redpilled wife and best friend. Wife still gets annoyed about how i talk about jews but she agrees.

Yes, but white people can be ethnonationalist within America and self-segregate like jews or natives. Black South Africans are ethnonationalist, even though they're completely dependent on whites to survive. White Americans don't even need other races at all.

hahaha open borders amirite

I wish I could redpill this muslim I work with, all he does is walk around saying "orange faggot" any time trump is mentioned.

>What the fuck is it going to take for the Saxon to hate?
Shtf. But I think we will survive anyway.

WTF? Why bother? Redpill white people, not dune coons.

>Kabbalah and Talmud vs Torah and Old Testament
Lies vs. Truth

Why do you think they called Him "The Word made Flesh?

Because He followed the truth. This is the final redpill. The Jews are blocking the gate to the one true path (with Talmud and deceptive teachings that say part of that path is "done away with."):

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in." - Jesus Matthew 23:13

Follow your Messiah. Thank Him by loving God.
Do you know how to do that?

"For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome." - 1 John 5:3

Follow God's eternal and unchanging Law (Torah). By doing this you are following Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o&

>tfw german

>saying fashy unironically

neck yourself.

I work an extremely high profile job under a secret security clearance and, to my amazement, work with some very woke goys.

Idiots reacting to this thread. You dumb fucks.

(((Who))) the fuck are you?

You're a fucking retard. Richard's banter with the Jew guy at UF made it clear to me where he stands on the kikes.

God I hope this is true, please tell more. I know a lot of military guys in right now that are totally on board with the ethnostate.

You fucking kikes are terrified of Richard, so you post this dumb shit so the lower IQ among us will fall for it.

Spencer is backed by kikes. You guys have no argument to facts about Spencer and you think we don't understand who he is. Stop pushing this failure of a controlled opposition retard.

Prove it, you rat nosed kike bastard

My mother is a libshit, and I doubt that she'll ever come around. She's always glued to CNN, yelling "Trump did this, Trump did that!" at everyone all the time, expecting them to validate her shitty opinions that she thinks are facts. My father is a cuckservative "Christan" that didn't even have the balls to vote for Trump, and chose some other faggot. He's one of the turn the other cheek types. My little sister is 16 and doesn't care about politics at all, and if shit hits the fan I'm going to show up and my mother's house with my rifle and ask my sis if she's coming with me or not. My family is pretty much lost, and at this point I've come to terms with it. I know that I'll have to make great sacrifices for my own folk, which will include leaving my family behind, and if needed, giving my life. The one thing that stops my life from being complete shit is my hope for a brighter future for my people. They are my most precious possession, and I'll do anything for them.

Look man, I'm going to post this because at this point in my life, I'm all out of fucks to give and I may as well start standing up for what I believe..

Excellent. Keep spreading.

More people for the secular military autocracy to crush in the year 2023.

Point that thing at Detroit

i agree to some extent israel knows they have lot the war for hearts and minds

the problem is richard shitter is fucking (((CIA)))

Amerimutt detected. Opposes ethnonationalism because he knows he wont be allowed into the Ethnostate.

I can't even walk into a goddamn Publix anymore without it being exactly like a Wal Mart experience. I may as well shop at the fucking dollar store since every place I go appears to have turned into a festering ghetto. I feel terrible for the white clerks/grocery baggers who are clueless as to how great things were before the browning and thus lower standards normalized.

hi israeli

his wife is a bolshevik kike you retarded shill

t. Plebbitor
Take that civicuck shit back with you when you leave

What sort of moron actually believes that the CIA interferes domestically? They're busy helping Mossad with the sand niggers. The FBI has traditionally been involved in domestic espionage action like CointelPro. At least be coherent in your propaganda, you goddamn kikes.

>fashy
>full fash
>full on stormfront

Aw poor little Schlomo, what's the matter do the mean nazis not believe muh narrative? Oy Vey!

I know a lot of military guys who follow orders.

And no high ranking military commander will ever order his troops to fight for an ethnostate.

So what you're looking at is a possibility for one of two things to happen.

1. Your buddies on board with the ethnostate are going to ditch their ideology when an O7 says 'cut the shit'

2. Your buddies are going to get purged in a good old fashion cleansing.

That's what is going to happen.

>Murder Inc. cares about goy rules

fuck off shill

Hello fellow white people!

the kikes got this place done up good with this surge and king shills Q

The CIA operates on a variety of levels that you don't have the clearance to fully comprehend, you philistine.

Better hope we don't start outnumbering you normal fags

Thanks for the laugh, shit for brains.

Now flip my goddamn burger.

I'm literally 1488 all day long giving out history tidbits as often as possible. It's easy when you can rationally explain your position with historical facts/evidence to back it up.
>boomer women cringe and tense up at the slightest mention of jews and or immigrants/immigration.
>focus on the youth.

Life is a constant struggle user, if you are not willing to fight for your existence ~ you may as well be dead.

> imagine being this autistique

Father is as redpilled as an old age babyboomer can be and he is race conscious, my sister is redpilled and most of my friends are.

go back home mongrel, the congo is waiting for you

Your movement is dying. Get used to it faggot

The entire idea behind the ethnostate is that America is lost and it's only a matter of time until demographics turn this land into Liberia Part 2: The Niggering.

The ethnostate will be a region of the US where we'll simply enforce defacto racial laws, plausible deniability hiring, etc. Nepotism is something that can be quite hard to prove, as the Jews have given us a great example of how it can covertly work.

From there, nature will just take its course and we'll have technology and weaponry the likes of which the world cannot comprehend.

Good work user I've helped 17 coworkers wake up

It's important not to go full on 1488 when you're talking to leftists. You can only help move them rightwards incrementally.

I've managed to move my friend from libtard (not a full on SJW by any means, but "we're obliged to help these poor refugees, immigration is a good thing" etc) to purple pilled Sargon/PJW territory. I'm working on fully redpilling now, while he still insists he doesn't care about race, but the lack of conviction in his counter-arguments is telling. One can't be too forceful though, I'll bring it up again in a few months or something.

Redpilled a friend on race who was already anti-Islam. Beyond that, I've shored up redpill ideology in about 4 or 5 of my friends who were thinking along Sup Forums lines already but didn't necessarily know the ins and outs of it.

Am I doing good?

We're going to start out with a few dedicated white nationalists. Any movements that spring up will grow quickly since a vacuum effect has been created by the directionless and godless decadence of modern society. In reality, we're the only sound alternative to open boarder cuckoldry and a washing away of white culture. We'll also provide an outlet for the rage that has for years built up in the hearts of whites everywhere. Once we hand them rifles and let them loose on the non-whites, there will be no hope for them. You don't even have to do any redpilling, just clean yourself up and go to rallies and network with others. Everything else will fall into place because God is with us.

There are no brakes on this train.

Yeah I never go full redpill on someone all at once. I'm great at debating tho so if they want to take it there I just mock and use rhetoric and then softly point to facts and deride their silly beliefs. I generally stay away from lefties. Right leaning people are the easiest to convince. Every white person in the country will be alt-right soon enough or they'll be extinct and not be a problem to our offspring. It's win/win no matter what.

The republic is lost, but the military chain of command will remain stable and usurp a more prominent role of authority to establish order. Our political bureaucracy is in shambles, but our private elites are going to continue their success by backing a new style of government that protects order -- IE. their assets.

Trade will continue to flow continentally and resistance will be crushed.

During this period of change, your microstate, if achievable at all, is doomed to a short lifespan in squalor. The elites who control wealth and industry will not shame themselves by associating with your neopeasent revolt. You won't even have Walmarts. No one will trade with you. No one will bring you cheap resources to fuel your cities and power your homes. You will die cold, alone, unfed, and stupid.

100% this. alt-right (((TM)))

your race is dying, get used to it faggot

I got in a heated debate (wouldn't say it was an argument, it was fairly good natured) with a dreadlocked leftist in a beer garden a few months ago about the refugee crisis and I think I made genuine headway when I was giving him statistics about Islamic birthrates and opinion polls of "European" Muslims on homosexuality, Shariah, blasphemy etc. I guess I have to give props to him for being open minded.

I feel like with people like that you have to cuck a little bit, if you start mentioning race they'll simply switch off and ignore everything you say.

How about you stop being a faggot.
>Hitler was the bravest man of the century, he fought against world jewry (USSR/USA/UK) and it took three world superpowers to defeat them.
>Jewish supremacy began with the French Revolution.
>jews used slavs, muslims and chinks to start a civil war in Russia in 1917 to overthrow and murder czar Nicolas Romanov, who was orthodox Christian BTW
>jews try to do the same thing to Germany with minorities.
>jews are anti Christianity and degenerate as fuck
>along comes uncle Adolf
>fixes country, turns it into an economic superpower in five years.
>his people adore him.
>greedy jews playing the eternal victim get upset they've been physically removed.
>jews rally other subverted and hijacked nations to destroy them ebil Germana.

"Once we hand them rifles and let them loose on the non-whites, there will be no hope for them."

Whoa nibba, that's not the plan. We can't make the same mistakes as Hitler. IE getting into conflicts rather than strengthening the defense of the nation and development of future weapons. Just imagine if the Germans had created the bomb and defend themselves. There would still be a Reich.

This was given to me by a Captain when I was going through a tough time dealing with dumb normies. This might be worth a read to help redpill

Yea, the west can never be something that it was less than 30 years ago.

Pack it in bois... Time to start putting things in our butts.

We already have plans to take the Pacific Northwest. We'll control Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and about half of Montana. It has fertile lands, rich forests and waterways, hydroelectric power, and one of Intel's largest chip fabrication facilities. We're going to be one of the largest exporters of open source computing hardware in the world, drivers, microcode, and all. This will be greatly appealing to governments all over the world that can't trust x86 due to malicious coprocessors and non-free firmware. We could not only open source Intel's x86 designs, we could also create consumer RISC-V machines and MIPS or POWER enterprise equipment. Everything runs on silicon now, you dumb nigger. You're posting from a computer with a CPU made of it.

>he thinks that we won't have to step on some toes to get the ethnostate
What exactly do you plan on doing with all the non-whites that live in the PNW?

Brother, the military will go with whatever the status quo is. If you don't know how bad it's become, you won't be able to understand.

'The Republic' is just an abstract idea like all the ideologies of idealism. The only political reality is tribalism. The natural order. A weak nation that tolerates ideas that stray from proven methodologies only paves the road to this shit happening again and again (see how many times Jews have been kicked out of nations).

We need to agree on a culture that best suits our people and take care of our people. Imagine the world we could have without having to subsidize all of the parasites.

What's funny is that "patriot" is rooted in the word patrios, meaning of ones father.

Perhaps there can be a harmonious relationship between races living in the same space (I personally don't think so), but to be patriotic towards the same thing is impossible if you don't share the same origin.

At least, if we are going by what words ad halls mean and not these contrived ,odeon meanings, faggot.

Thank you user

>Meme book

Don't read that shit

Read how to win friends and influence people instead

Srs

I came out to my parents little by little hoping to slowly red pill them. They are conservative Christians and throughly cucked. When represented with genetic research and IQ rates they said that there was no proof IQ was related to race and told me I was slipping away from God and walking on dangerous ground. Ever since, they attempt to guilt me into not believing these things because it "isn't Christ like".

Honestly, I would like to take it all back. I miss my dad telling me he is proud of me and of the respect I used to get from them. I was a shithead in high school and they - rightfully - thought poorly of me. I pulled it together first semester of college and seeing the feeling they had for me go up was awesome.

I won't, though. They were proud of me because I did the right thing even in the face of stiff opposition. Now, I will continue, even though they are now the opposition. I do have an alt right friend, though. So that's nice.

>Imagine the world we could have without having to subsidize all of the parasites.
This is why national socialist Germany was so successful economically up until just a couple years before the war. Tax dollars went back to the people in the form of public works projects, which also employed a whole lot of jobless young men.

Military people are overwhelmingly right wing. You're deluded as fuck if you don't think a massive portion of them would defect if told to turn their guns on their own people in order to help niggers and spics

agreed. the dream of a united states died first at the hands of the tyrant linclon and then at the (((left's))) hands in 1964. City states and small kingdoms/nations will take its place in 200 years.

See my original post. Nepotism works, there are ways to make minorities want to leave. We cut welfare, we only hire white, we have police 'profile' etc etc etc

wife is redpilled, and going nuclear. Rejects the idea that we should be raised with false expectations outside of our own nature. Womens primary job is family, but can they do work? Yes, but only if they accept the idea that they are WORKERS not men, not women, but a person who either can or can't, but their own mental and physical limitations.

Her rage could power several cities. Its the rage of seeing the world for what it really is, and the disgust that comes with realizing women were shaped into children, who were shaped into simple input output tools that are easy to manipulate. Like inner city blacks, and now mexicans who bought into the victim culture.

we already do and will continue to do so, but the count must be finished for all to take up the spear. every count must be proven.