Shaun nigger tries so hard to make everything about him

>Bannon
>Breitbart

this "nigger" hasn't been relevant ever.

Who? Talcum X?

It has nothing to do with Trump, Bannon, Putin or whatever. I know it's hard to believe for some of these people, but what happens in other countries does not necessarily revolve around America. We have our own affairs to deal with.

(((morten overbye))) that's a communist

>anyone who does not browse Sup Forums in europe actually knowing who Bannon is or what Breibart is
Jesus Christ SJW try to make EVERYTHING about them

I'm sorry but this guy is whiter than me and I went to an all-white Catholic school

this
it's so fucking retarded poland celebrates it's national day, and this has something to do with Trump.... ffs

It's just as retarded as when they tried to blame that isis attack in spain on cv

>Complaing about Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
Wow, I didn't know Trump was from the 19th century. What else does this cuck know?

Based Poland

>American liberals thinking they know ANYTHING about Poland or Polish history.

Not even polish, but in 100 years Poland will be largely the way it is today. Germany not so much. Which future would you choose?

They should know they sold them out to the Russians. We should pay reparations to Poland and the men who died for our freedom instead of these grumbling slaves.

Literally his job

lol, correct me if i'm wrong, but does he believe all this is happening because trump made his speech here?

fucking lmao, we've always been like this, the only difference now is that people started paying attention to us

trump's visit was a nice gesture, and we were happy for that, but all he did was put into words things that were always on our minds

Pretty sure the strong Polish nationalism is unironically a reaction to Russian interference.

The more shit they throw at us, the stronger we become.

exactly. Next they will freak out about neo nazi football hooligans who have been around for decades and blame Trump and Breitbart lol

>Poland = trump/breitbart
Are the even trying anymore? I expect them to try and link this to Russia soon too.

LMAO
>Reply to Talcum X
>"Not everything that happens in the world is about USA"
>10 seconds later
>Your account is banned

Polish nationalism has literally nothing to do with those things and everything to do with the fact that the iron curtain shielded slavs from cultural marxist critical theory bullshit being pumped out by Western academia

Say what you like about Marxist-Leninism, the Soviet Union and the other Soviet republics were all unapolagetically nationalistic and patriotic

Shaun King is a fucking retard

>Marxist-Leninism
>nationalistic

The USSR was only nationalistic because of Stalin and WWII. Lenin was an internationalist.

>American education

The Poles are right. Muslims do not assimilate, they do not recognize any separation of church and state and they multiply like roaches. While many would never commit a terrorist act, they don't oppose others doing so in the name of Islam. All Westerners need to wake up to the danger presented by the attempts to Islamize the West through immigration.

You're right... I stand by the first part though

They DO recognize a separation of church and state, they want the church destroyed

Polish nationalism has existed long before any of the things Talcum X mentions.

He's right you know?

thats right europe will be white you like it or.not. and its good thing.

>nigger
He's a 100% white and latino.
Tweet him back saying Obama created Antifa in Germany.

le 54% face

Who is this white guy Shaun King? There is no way he is black.

wenn ich das seh werd ich echt sauer

>you may not be familiar with Poland
How retarted is his typical audience?

He isnt. Hes some trans racial degenerate

As well as the kuffar state

Yeah Johnson's Talcum X sure has an understanding of Europe.

Yes fellow blacks, i am one of you.

Kek'd

No. Poland has been nationalist for centuries.

YOU BLACK PRETENDER. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH POLAND. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY COUNTRY HAS GONE THROUGH AND YOU DIDN'T CARE UNTIL IT BECAME AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO USE AGAINST TRUMP.

WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE IS TRUMP'S FAULT!? YOU BRAIN-DEAD DUMBFUCK!

IT'S HAPPENING BECAUSE SINCE 1795, POLAND DIDN'T EXIST AS A COUNTRY UNTIL 1918 AFTER THE FALL OF THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE AFTER WWI. BTW, THOSE FILTHY COMMIE FUCKS WHO'S IDEOLOGY YOU ARE FOND OF TRIED TO CONQUER US AGAIN IN 1920 AND WE TOLD THEM TO FUCK OFF.

THEN AFTER EVERYTHING SEEMED OK, WE GOT INVADED AND CONQUERED AGAIN 20 YEARS LATER BY THE NAZIS AND COMMUNISTS. EVEN THOUGH THE NAZIS WERE FUCKED OFF A FEW YEARS LATER, THE ŻYDOKOMUNA STAYED IN POWER UNTIL OUR GOVERNMENT/ECONOMY WAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED IN 1989.

WE LITERALLY GOT TO BE INDEPENDENT AGAIN FOR ROUGHLY 30 YEARS AND WE GREATLY VALUE IT. SO WHEN FAR-LEFTIST KEKS LIKE GERMANY, SWEDEN, FRANCE, AND ETC. TRY TO FORCE A TERRIBLE CULTURE KILLING IDEA LIKE JUST IMPORTING MILLIONS OF 3RD-WORLD ASSHOLES BECAUSE THEY'RE BROWN AND "DIVERSE", WE AMP UP OUR LOVE OF INDEPENDENCE AND TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF.

TRUMPS JUST A RECENT THING. WHAT REALLY CREATED THIS REINFORCEMENT OF NATIONALISTIC PRIDE IS YOU ALL-OR-NOTHING PIOUS DELUSIONAL LEFTIST-FUCKS WHO WANT US TO GET RID OF OUR IDENTITY AND INDEPENDENCE SO WE CAN BE HIP. WE HAD TO LIVE WITH FAR-LEFTISM FOR 50 YEARS. IT FUCKING SUCKS SO BAD, IT MADE THE NAZIs NOT LOOK SO BAD. FUCK. OFF.

FUCK OFF YOU PEDO-STACHE SLEAZY BLACK-WANNABE LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER. JUST CAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO USE OUR ASSES FOR A DICK COZY FOR SOME USELESS SOMALI FUCK DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE NAZIs YOU HISTORICALLY IGNORANT FUCKTARD.

I SEE YOU ON THE STREET, I'M KNOCKING TEETH OUT YOU FUCK.

I'm repeating myself from another bread today, so please excuse me if you or anyone else caught me the first time around...
>be me
>called to local zoo
>they have their own maintenance team but they need a part, bit of help with the install
>good guys there, zoo pays invoices quickly, always happy to get a call from them
>this job is in close proximity to restaurant/food court type place
>stop in for a coffee
>coalburner with her nigger at one table, no children
>coalburner with her niglets at another table, no father present
I wanted to walk up to the first coalburner and say, "Look over there, you stupid fucking cunt. DO YOU SEE?
Also, I forgot to mention this earlier: When waiting in line to order my coffee there was a "employed" nigger couple in front of me. The nigger buck axed fo a water cup. While the counter girl was getting my coffee I turned to watch the buck to see what his soda selection would be, as it's obvious to any non-faggot that the nigger wasn't going to get water.
orangeCrush.jpg
I hate niggers, but I hate coalburners even more.
DOTR waiting list: Coalburners/other liberal cunts, kikes, sandniggers, niggers, taco niggers, faggots.
All are free to leave the country, but they better get packing.

"Fascist" just means "someone I disagree with" at this point, right?

Fuck Martin Luther Cream.

>obongo created antifa in germany
considering that you are a burger I won't tell you to kys but seriously this is top tier retardation. you know that the "antifaschistische aktion" basically came out of germany right?

>I'm sorry but this guy is whiter than me and I went to an all-white Catholic school
>this guy is whiter than me

>t. pic related

FYI - Patriots won Super Bowl 34 - 28

If only "Its OK to be white" had reached Shaun's ears before it was too late.

Then he wouldn't have to shape his mustache like a puppet.

Or maybe it has to do with the refugee crisis in Europe and the EU yelling at poland about not taking enough of them.

so what do black people actually think of him? He is obviously white, are they literally too stupid or what?

App Name?

Why do liberals have to try and make polish politics about america ?

They play along for the lulz.

Literally the only person that Sup Forums agrees is white

just wait until tomorrow