Kantai Collection/KanColle

Will hamakaze play a role in the new movie?
you can't stop me hot pocket

Has she ever been seen in the anime? I don't remember if she was.

Will the movie be more serious than the anime was?

She wasn't.

no, all the good ships were not in the anime

I will slow clap now, this thread had almost no posters for the longest time and just as soon as it picks up the spammer returns.

All content has pertained to the anime too, so the mods better do their fucking job (fat chance)

If season 2 uses a new cast, I feel like she's popular enough to be included in it.

Kinugasa looks so stupid though.

Also what kind of falling out did Samidare have with Fubuki

reminder that if the mods don't do anything about it you should post content that they outright need to deal whether they agree with thing or not.

I reported well over 25 posts last time and nothing happened, we had a blatant as fuck rules violation in the posting of a dick girl and the mods did nothing. I'm waiting till 50 posts and i'm making another thread and i'll keep making them until either the spam stops taking over the threads or the mods delete them to prove a point.

Stop putting Kantai Collection and KanColle in the title. The last thread didn't have it and it reached it's limits. I think he's doing it to find the threads to spam.

No, we spam the board with threads until the mods are forced to address the issue or we ruin the board, which ever comes first.

Why do you faggots have to make this into a general? Also, I don't see anything that guy is doing against the rules. Don't like it? Tough shit faggot, if it's in the rules he can do it even if you fucking despise it. Don't like posting in that kind of community? Fuck right off.

What is global rule 10, what is spam/flooding. You're a faggot fuck off.

>inb4 the ebin it's clearly on topic, it's not malicious meme

Or you could just not make a thread unless you have translations to post you dumb fuck.

>we

Fuck off.

soon

Something something slut-19.

this

I want to adopt Inazuma as my daughter.

>Kaga achieves nothing of note the entire war, did more work bombing civilian targets than ships
>Worshipped by autists and devs
What did he mean by this

Murasame is underrated.

You can make a thread to discuss a Sup Forums related topic whenever the fuck you want without having to have new content or did oh say that bleach thread today teach you nothing? Any new bleach content out? Nope, made the thread anyway, are you saying it didn't belong here either?

I want to marry your daughter.

just listen to yourself, you pitiful person

>we

>wuz

Kaga is love, Kaga is life

>Kingz

Mou sugoi Kaga-san!

>and

I want to sleep with Kaga-san

>shit

Please marry me, Kaga-san!

Smug Kaga is very adorable

Yes, the strongest too!
Mou sugoi Kaga-san!

Heh, I hope your mother necks herself on your birthday.

Me and Kaga-san

Heh Kaga said phonetically in Vietnamese is "Fish (and) chicken".

Are we just a little salty?

Kaga-san is amazingly cute

Kaga-san is a pure virgin

My hand moves on its own when it comes to reporting your posts, degenerate. There's no salt here, but a duty to bury your shit.

Thanks, Kaga-san

MOU SUGOI.

Kaga is lovely

Lawson Kaga is very beautiful

If I typeset can we stop spam? I'm willing to be a typesetter if this stops and we can have regular releases.

No, just let it die. Assholes are out.

More Lawson Kaga!

In another thread maybe, at this point there is nothing going on here but posting the most blatant rules violations possible to prove the mods simply are not around.

I literally pity you that you have no other better thing to do with your life than to spam an image board.

Why bother? Why have the work burried under his pile of shit? Just let it die.

Kagacake looks delicious

I'm not saying this thread but if I start typesetting, would it stop the spam?

Probably not.

>would it stop the spam?
Hah, you're funny.

Most of what is still untranslated is Sup Forumsnonymous' anthology translations, but honestly those are a mixed blessing in terms of difficulty.

They're shorter than doujins, but since there's a page limit they're generally much more condensed, and you'll most likely have to do a lot more cleaning and redrawing than on most doujins.

Why is Kitakami so unsexy?

>stop the spam

Ever tried arguing with pigeon?

Yes, the strongest too!
Mou sugoi Kaga-san!

yes

NotKaga a cute, my favourite abyssal

>Spammer posts on Sup Forums
We all know you're Australian now, and really it all makes so much sense.

No one cares about your retarded opinions,
Just saying

I've done it twice, once with Atago translations and once with Teru line translations, once it caused it to stop, once it was ignored. So ya i got nothing, i guess it depends on if the spammer is botting or doing it personally.

Kaga is borderline realistic and Kawai,
Moe sugoi Kaga-san!

If you do typeset, use this as an example of what NOT to do.

Refrain, mango

Yes, instead he should use comic sans.

Shitter, kill yourself.