Behold, the sate of the white man

Behold, the sate of the white man

adultbabyholidaynursery.com/gallery.htm

And that kids, is why we should never keep jews in a 100km radius of a white nation.

Woag, i hate whitey now

>Man talking to himself

bookmarked for my next trip to thailand

I work for a retail store and a few years ago we were moving into a new retail warehouse space.

Before we took ownership of the building I was given a tour of it. It was at the time a diaper warehouse super store that sold reusable diapers. Everyone wants to be environmentally friendly right? So why would I think anything of it.

It was a very large space, storage racks of diapers everywhere. I didn't really think it was too weird until I saw the retail floor. They had a special area where the public could come in and buy whatever they had.

The sign I remember reading was "For the satin lovers" and a very elderly man with a ron jeremy mustache was going through them. It was at this point I realized the entire store was for adults and they only sold adult diapers.

After being shown the space I spoke to the owner. Thinking she was closing her business all together I remarked about how the economy was hard and I'm sure she would be able to get through it. "Oh you have it all wrong, we're moving to a bigger warehouse."

Still sometimes older gentlemen come by and ask us what happened to the diaper store. They always look like normal old grandfathers. Its disgusting.

>They always look like normal old grandfathers.
Most of them probably are. It's not uncommon for old people to be incontinent.

quit showing us your fetish op

it's the white man's fetish, that includes your 56%