ITT: people who did nothing wrong

ITT: people who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

hekatestation.net/files/sulla.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Illuminati)))

Fuck that faggot. I was so happy in school when we finally got to the part of the textbook where he got what he deserved.

inb4 Hitler

Long live the king Louis XVI!!

tfw terror is nothing but justice, prompt, severe, and inflexible

Buffalo Bill?

The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify that its works are evil.

--was a great guy

Basiclly all high ranking members

Both did nothing wrong and died at such a young age

They ruined the world when they destroyed monarchy

tfw there were two "Reigns of Terror," if we would but remember it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the “horrors” of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the axe, compared with lifelong death from hunger, cold, insult, cruelty, and heart-break? What is swift death by lightning compared with death by slow fire at the stake? A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we have all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by that older and real Terror—that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us has been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.

Mussolini did plenty of wrong

rommel dindu nuffin

wtf amerifats actually know Robespierre???

Those two faggots should have be captured before their autistic attack and still being under tortured until this very second

Oh you reactionaries and feeling bad for decadent bourgeois.

First off, that Mark Twain quote was in support of Robespierre. Second off, the French Revolution was a literal *bourgeois* revolution against the feudal aristocracy

hell of a lot better than the cuck Lafayette

yes we are all experts on the french revolution
who doesn't know about the Jacobins?

That reminds me

Greatest American ever lived.

hekatestation.net/files/sulla.zip
Password: alluS

I've been reading Sulla's Plutarch bio what is this?

(You)

Beat me to it

Comic/video of Sulla's life

neato

Caesar nihil malum fecit.

Reported.

>When you see a Jew in the Reich
>MFW

Not morally.

Faggot

The Injun had it coming... and fuck the banks.