Dragon Ball Super

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

horriblesubs.info/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jobber

Thank you for withdrawing your inaccurate statement about videl, glad you finally see the light at the end of her deep gaping hole

I wish GT was canon[\spoiler]

No you don't.

Same

Even Toriyama Goku would shit talk about how stupid and incompetent Toei Goku is

This arc had the dankest memes in DB

Why do people like Vegeta again?

i think you hate women.

DESU, Goku being a dumbass has been rgeat this arc
>forgets sensu beans
>forgets jar
>forgets talisman

muh anti-hero prince of all vegetables meme

I doubt it considering he wrote him like that.

He's a prince, he's a Saiyan, he's prideful.

No that was your statement about pure Bulma

THE SAVIOUR IS COMING

>literally asks if everyone's ok this episode
>anti-hero

He's not Gohan. That's why

>has never kissed his wife
I bet Chichi raped 2 kids out of Goku

he's handsome

I want his babies

He has a character unlike Goku

>vegetafags got this mad

Toyotaro is literally /our guy/

No matter how many times I see it
Goku getting the shit kicked out of him from Cell Jr. always looks so weird and how of place

so what got gokufags so riled up after this ep?

>Goku wrote Goku
Retarded Toei shill

Xeno chars. Post 'em.

There's like five moments in that altogether where he jobbed.

he forgot the talisman to seal the jar

>this will never happen

welp

Why didn't Gohan went to the future to help F. Trunks?

>that fucking face
jesus

I like the halo type thing behind him. I bet he deliberately wastes energy to create it because it makes him look more god-like.

he is a jobber, can't even catch an object thrown to him despite having superhuman reflexes

Because the mere thought of what a Zamasu fusion is will give him flashbacks of buutenks and hide in Bulma's garage

Toei's flanderization of Goku is getting worse every episode.

Praise him! Revere him! Hail the true God!

Since both Gowasu and Supreme Kai are there, there are two sets of earrings for Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks to use. What if Goku and Vegeta fuse and then Vegito fuses with Trunks?

reminder to shit post on hs website for bing total incompetent fucks
horriblesubs.info/

He got so angry after hearing about Trunks that he decided he was going to write a strongly worded letter explaining why killing all ningens is bad and mail it to Zamasu.

Gohan doesn't fight anymore.

I don't think you know what flanderization means.

Is this the most disappointing final form in anything Dragon ball related?

Help me fuck my wife, dad
Gohan is truly a shame.

Right back at you.

>ningen are this jealous of 10/10 aesthetics

No, Omega Shenron is.

I praise my ningen killer god.

GT is cheating.

Even as a child, Goku wasn't so stupid to forget important stuff that he needed for a task.

this episode is proof again that goku ruins everything

In b4 they're able to undo the fusion because the earing mai shot with the special bullet is damaged.

Is he? Is he really more disappointing than green goku with silver hair?

>ningen killer god
>can't kill 2 blue monkeys,2 Kaioshins, 2 girls, a half breed and the other ningens hiding

That doesn't even make sense. Being a stupid fighting addict is his entire character.

Despite the fact that it happened several times throughout the story.

did anyone get hard seeing zamas getting mafuba'd

Don't bother, Toei shills are beyond reason.

Because of your lack of faith, user.

So what was his plan after clearing out Trunk's timeline?

Was he gonna try and fuck with other timelines? Or was he content with just ruining everything for the timeline of Future Trunks?

>it happened several times
name five that didn't happen in super

ring Trunks doing the mafuuba

Right here. Was extremely satisfying.

remember to comment "where the fuck is the new episode of dbs" on HS's website comment section
horriblesubs.info/

Bulma, pls

>That doesn't even make sense
Sounds like you need to read the manga. Also you kind of proved his point you don't know what flanderization means

listen, it runs a bot
the retard running it is probably asleep or away

Not at all. As said anything GT, you also have Garlic Jr.

He considers wasted any time he isn't on conferences, playing with Pan or plowing Videl

he doesn't even look like goku though, it's just zamasu with saiyan hair

>goku gets lasered
>goku loses in the first round of the tournament
>goku loses in the round he's undisqualified for
>goku forgets senzu beans
>goku forgets jar
>goku forgets talisman
>all around dumb and useless
I'm pretty sure they're trying to push vegeta to being the main character at this point

>9yo

>Just realize Black's SSR form has the same eye color as zamasu

I feel dumb

>Also you kind of proved his point you don't know what flanderization means
You do realise flanderization would be if you over exaggerated a fairly minor part of his character over time, right?
If his character is centered around being an idiot that loves fighting from day one how is that flanderization?

>plowing videl
If he fucks like he fights, he is probably going to do a good job and half way through get limp and need the help of goku to finish the job.

So does Goku officially have Alzheimer's?

Real thread here, move

> It works
> they unfuse and go rebuild the no ningen cabin and live happily ever after

>thread wars
>70 posts in
lol no

Nope doesn't have to be minor, any trait is fine.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
>The act of taking a single (often minor) action or trait of a character within a work and exaggerating it more and more over time until it completely consumes the character
Nice try.

>tvtropes

Dude, if you don't have any relevant news then stop posting this crap.

Why does Zamasu pull off Goku hair better than Goku himself?

>he just stood there showing his ass for minutes
L-Lewd

Zamasus stop fucking each other for a moment and finish your genocide plan, its taking you guys over a year

Being a thread whore.

I hate it when people do this, "Oh come post in the thread I created because I'm a desperate attention whore faggot".

Fuck off.

You do realise that it can't consume goku's character if that was always his character, right? Right now you're basically saying that Goku can't be Goku because you don't like Goku.

slut bulma made my dick diamonds

>why does a god pull off something better than a filthy ningen

H-He will recover from being a cuck r-right?

So why is there such big differences if Toriyama supervises both canons

Let the mangacuck talk to himself and move over to the real thread

Not Zamasus though. Look at his face when he bumps dicks with Black

That panel gets me everytime.

this is just sad user

It's not cucking if the guy's a queer and doesn't go for it

Because Tori doesn't do much supervision of the manga. He essentially does the fine tuning while pushing Toyble to make decisions separate from his own.

Zamasu would never cheat on his husbando Zamasu