WHITE PRIDE is a retarded laughable idea: the thread

Give me one good reason I should believe in white pride Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KejIHMyYhI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=PJZzC-j-MKY
youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why Not. Have you ever thought about why the white pride symbols have black in it?!

these threads aren't allowed, read rules

A good reason is because 'black pride' and 'brown pride' are acceptable, white pride exposes these people as hypocrites when they get angry about it.

White Pride aka ethnonationalism is a Jewish trick in order to draw parallels to israel to make people support it.

Nationalism is the only option.

It just means that they like being white and see their race as a valuable part of humanity. Was there another ideology that you meant to debate when you posted?

You know who makes up these bullshit prefixes?

Economic Nationalism

Ethno Nationalism.

KIKES DO IT. BECAUSE THEY HATE TRUE NATIONALISM.

So we should let niggers into Poland and Arabs into the UK and Mexicans into the US huh? Good thinking lad.

Thats not an argument. They're already there you fucking imbecile.

name a single non white person who has stepped on the moon

Because if you're European, youre inheriting thousands of years of cultural and genetic heritage that makes up an important part of who you are and why you are the way you areally, whether you realise it or nit. But you have a meme flag and I suspect you're the eternal T*rk, so sage

Only insecure losers take pride in their skin color instead of their individual achievements

The "pride should be for your own achievements" argument implies that pride has no purpose other than for some cosmic narrative structure. The purpose of pride is to support certain values or ideas or stimuli, both individually and collectively. In order to argue against White pride, you have to first dismantle White collectivism & nationalism.

I do not see you on the moon hell I bet your not even "white"

BTW I wrote my post before I saw you used the "individual achievements" argument lmao

Pretending you didn't understand my clearly-described argument is not an argument.

irrelevant, this thread is about white pride and being the only race to step foot on a celestial body

because we made everything that makes you happy.

You're correct, but whites in America are feeling the tide being turned against them. It's not hard to see America completely falling apart in thirty years after whites become the minority. It's not hard to see that it will inevitably end in a full-on white genocide ten years after that.

The "white pride" that we're seeing now isn't really even pride - it's white panic.

What's the problem in having pride on your family? and ancestors.

Give us a reason why we shouldn't.

If you don't whatever country you live in will look like this when whites are a minority
youtube.com/watch?v=3KejIHMyYhI&t
Hope you enjoy it OP

Because it is racist bullshit and racism is for insecure inbred rednecks who are very dumb

I think Gay Pride is believed in too much. White pride seems natural since the color spectrum is in a single beam of pure, beautiful huwite light.

Also always remember, Whites are the only existing minority that matter.

Wow let me guess those evil brown people are going to destroy America with their satanic rap music LOL you white nationalists are pathetic.

no its not
united we stand divided we fall

Tell that the niggers in south Africa, nigger.

T. Retard who hasn't looked at crime statistics

Says the insecure racist, funny how you cucks never say anything to niggers

>Tfw when raping and kidnapping is "sexual prowess."

I suggest you google "rationalwiki black live matter" you racist

of course, to a nigger:
'kidnapping and raping white women == black mens sexual prowess.'

(nigger sexual powers)

Wow this is such horse shit, saw the archive majority of those sources are outdated and not done by academics.

because you my fine sir are a nigger

Whatever at least I am not concerned with race(which does not exist btw) like you numbskulls

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZzC-j-MKY

you do know right now in america. we have groups of Nazi's arming themselves and stockpiling weapons. they are basically paramilitary units just waiting to murder black, gays and jews. the government needs to step in to stop it. instead the government doesn't do anything because they know they are apart of the white supreamcy cpaitalistic system
youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY

reason why blacks commit crimes? we have a system that keeps blacks poor and considers them evil. we have a system that stems from slavery and it doesn't allow blacks to advance in society. you see mike brown had his hands up and told cop to not shoot. but instead teh cop kkilled him. the system let the murderer off free. then you have racist whites bringing up the face that mike stole cigars and thus he deserved to die.

see this ssytem we have doesn't care about black epople its better to lock them up then to give them jobs

white supremacy capitlism is cancer

>Implying that blacks are human.

That is just puesdo science. This is real science

> Nazi's arming themselves and stockpiling weapons.
(look up picture)

Also wealth as a factor of crime has been debunked long ago retard. There are many white towns with 98% of the people on welfare and the crime there is even lower than on average.

But there is not one black city with average crime rates.

Whatever loser not an argument

I get it. you are not white.

Don't reply if you don't read my responses.

It will end in 200 replies, they always do.

Been reading Alinsky again have we?

Cuz they are cucks an wanna get blacked too

>quoting bill nye

You have destroyed yourself.

Other than the magnet and LED light from Japan>
every technology from medicine to space exploration, every combustion engine, all satellite communications, chemistry, and metalurgy was created by whites. And they are the newest and minority race of the planet to have succeeded so fast.
( and the women dont have roast beef labias.)

Well it is u literally fought for it instead of friending ur way in

so you don't become Brazil

This.
Caring about your race is important to maintain social homogeneity.

Pride is a consequence of acomplishments. The fact that you are unable to see the accomplishments of your people highlights how much of a ignorant shallow faggot you are.