Opinion on gays?

Just want to see what Sup Forums thinks about this

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
youtu.be/1fj_fz-jMfw
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should be put in concentration camps

Gays? How about sexual preference be kept private? Get fucked in the ass I don't give a fuck, but don't tell me about it. Also gays should be banned from adopting children.

they have a right to exist, and to be imo

i feel disgusted by most them, but i dont care what other people do with their time

traps arent gay tho

>Also gays should be banned from adopting children.
there is your problem bud
give up on smearing their rights and their fight will be over, they will finally be able to return to return to privacy

Just don't be a faggot.

> gay couples are the first to move into black neighborhoods
> begin gentrification
> raise the value of property
> force niggers out
> whites move in

not half bad

Sorry. We live in the real world. 2 men cannot raise a child. 2 women cannot raise a child. It's child abuse. Gays are selfish if they want this. They are doing a disservice to the child.

I hate the fact in america you cant dislike gay. I dont dislike or hate people that fuck the same sex. But i hate flamboyent fags that parade the streets and fly rainbow flags. You guys got your right to get married, you got people to stop calling you faggots in public. Do you realy need that stupid flag. Your not a political party or a country. Your flag stands for buttfucking and carpet munching

Each of 'em should be stomped to death or at the very least get thrown off a rooftop.
Camps will do too. For jewish members of LGBTP that's gonna be mandatory.

>Sorry. We live in the real world. 2 men cannot raise a child. 2 women cannot raise a child.
mmmmm no sweety
there is no cientific hard proof of this

because literally they have never been allowed til recently

your polls and statistics that pass here in Sup Forums are what? 5 years old?
sweeden is where you must look for cientific data, -their islamic problem they seem to be doing "fine"

I don't care what someone's preference is, I just don't like excessive pda

>t. degenerate
Be proud, you've easily swallowed a fat blue jewpill, delivered to you by gooks. Now get out of my Christian board.

1. Gross
2. Glad I'm not gay
3. Don't really care otherwise but please STFU about it
4. No, bakeries shouldn't have to bake them cakes

Fucking kill yourself.

Science proves only 2 genders you retards ignore that.

Science says global warming is real you guys berate everyone who doesn't buy it.

You guys are the biggest hypocrites.

This. Gays would fine if they acted decent like Douglas Murray. But they don't. They act like pic related.

Gays are based, they realize that women are not worth the trouble. Lesbos in the other hand are disgusting, loud mouthed cunts

>Science proves only 2 genders you retards ignore that.
well yea i mean, i dont get "gender fluidism" but i dont care what an individuals cromosomes are
>Science says global warming is real you guys berate everyone who doesn't buy it.
i dont, its not that urgent and although you are to blame for a lot of shit china and india are the new responsibles

in the human dimension, nothing is truth, everything is permited

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

>Lesbos in the other hand are disgusting,
dude i am progay but there is no way a sane individual would say this
even muslims oks lesbians

Pole smokers are gross

You dumb fucking kids! Stop reacting on these types of thread's. Lurk and do some research on how shit works around here and who's who. Fucking hell...

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

Those qt lesbos you like to fap to? I'll let you in on a secret... they are not real lesbos. Real lesbos are short haired, fat, smelly and disgusting. They are also as mad as a cut snake.

Being gay is fine. You can be gay and not be a degenerate (despite what folks on Sup Forums will say). Having a monogamous relationship with a person of the same sex is not the same as swinging your genitals around in San Francisco.

Holy shit this thread blew up

They're accepted in our new world order

>my exgf is now a lesbian and is what pol would describe a qt
yea ... no, in fact now i remember another qt from highschool that was also a lesbian

Fuck 'em. Homos are just fetishists who try to convince themselves that their bizarre kink is the basis for a real fuckin relationship

LGBT should be outlawed.
Militant gayism should be criminalized.
Private life is a private matter, not a state matter.
No adoption, no marriage.
Some protection against violence.

>>my exgf is now a lesbian
she just needs a good dicking, something you were obviously not able to give her.

We should go back to bashing them and oppressing them.
Yeah some gays are fine and well get beaten but i'd rather that than let them spread there degeneracy like they are now.

Not a problem with me in the slightest. I have gay members of family on both sides and also good friends. However, if you shove rainbows and cocks in my face, and generally act like a stereotypical flamboyant cunt, I hate you.

Gays in minorities are fine and should be encouraged. White gays however need tl be put to the torch.

I dont mind normal gays. The only problem I have is with flamboyant gays. You know the ones where the male tries to be feminine and the female tries to be full masculine for no fucking reason.

Like fair enough, you fuck men but why act female? Same for dykes.

>3 years in the past gf
mm no i pretty sure she is a lesbian because she is a feminazi now
>me, 3 years of forever alone

My sister is "bisexual" and has partnered up with a chubby, short, blue haired lesbo cunt who regularly goes off her Prozac and rants about how awful her life is. She also lives in a heavily christian home.

>cientific hard proof
>starting sentance with "because"
>sweeden
Seems like a real intellectual.

>The two lowest lines both include women
Really makes you think...

let her be dude
or are you the regullar poltard that is angry at life and wants to screw it to eveyone else?

i mean, they are insane but its literally were you should look at if you want to see if such a society can exist
imo they are fine -their islamic problem

I used to be of the view that they were just the same as the rest of us, and that their sexual preferences were their own business. That advocacy movements and Gay pride were necessary in the face of the discrimination they faced.

But then the discrimination was dealt with - they can marry, and the understanding was that they would normalize.

Instead, they got louder, angrier, more in your face, more outrageous, and all the acceptance and tolerance has done is give them license to completely subvert our entire culture.

Everywhere I look now there's "RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE" and feminized men. Gay men at the forefront and vanguard of our culture, and in every single case, undermining and destroying traditional male culture and masculinity. Ridiculing it. Villifying it.

So fine. If it's war you want, you can have it.

Fuck you faggots. The hard right were correct about you all along.

>In the human dimension, nothing is truth, everything is permited

Do you think this is a game, mexica?

It's sucking the life out of her.

life is a game brazil bro
its the real redpill

>implying the statement isnt truth

Fake and gay like OP

Yay, fagot.

Kill them with fire.

>implying hedonisitic lifestyle is worth living
once you go down the rabbit hole, nothing gives you happiness
only hard work and sacrifice teaches you what life is
gay sex doesnt teaches you shit

Mayhaps mexica, mayhaps.

I can confirm that I am both fake and gay

I don't care about the shit you do in your bedroom but you are greedy fuckwits for taking all of the colours.

And you ruined vampires too. They used to be a badass monster but now they are all either outright faggots or have homo dream sequences.

youtu.be/1fj_fz-jMfw

Kill all the gays

And the faggots.

pic related

Their annual day of silence makes it seem they suffered in the past, but black people actually suffered and they got us all a Monday off in January.

I have nothing against homosexuals, but I 100% despise the victim culture that faggotry has wrought upon their communities.

So yourself?

Congrats, your views align with subhuman countries like india. Why dont you move there?

Good point honestly

Being feminine is something some people really just can’t help; it’s something I despise about myself, but it’s something about myself, nonetheless

If you're bi I want you to die.

Transgender? Get into a fender bender!

>The only thing most religions, ideologies and philosophies have in common is or at one point was a hatred of the gays

I don't care myself as long as it's not the flamboyant attention-whoring kind.

FPBP

You can say that to literally anyone who has a single view that india shares

I wish they would shut up and quit telling me I'm homophobic for not wanting hear about it. I will not tell them about me liking women (which no one does). Beyond that they are just fahs who care.

But thats not true. The whole point of being gay is liking you own gender. Not impersonating another one.

Lesbian, gay, or bisexual?

Looking for a safe space free of tranny nonsense?

discord gg/86smKz

It's an untreated medical problem. They should be quarantined until the disease is understood and a cure is developed.

As long as they arent promoted as a life style and they take wives I dont care

>your views
>has expressed only one view
god fucking damnit dude

Sorry, but get your head out of your ass. Children are to impressionable. They need a mother and a father.

Oh and fuck off people like you are what is destroying morality.

They're fuckin faggots

Does that mean they'd be okay if they were conservative instead of liberal or just if they weren't degenerates

Science on gays as parents:

Parental Sexual Orientation and Children's Psychological Well-Being: 2013–2015 National Health Interview Survey:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full

Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

>15 replies
>look mom my thread went viral

Alright I have asked this before and I still have yet to get a good answer. I get evolution. The fast and the strong live and pass their genes and random mutations helping things survive and then it passes down those traits to its offspring. Even flight can make sense, things jump from tree to tree, then glide, then fly.

How the fuck does shit like this evolve? Like one day a fungus just randomly mutated to be able to mind control ants, or the parasites that mind control snails and command them to go to tops of trees, or a bee who lays its eggs in a ladybug. Like what bee mutated and says I'm gonna plant my see in that and the baby will be protected.

I just don't get it.

>was a lesbian
>is now a lesbian
>science
no such thing as lesbians, only confused and shy or attention seeking whores or all combined

Women who look a certain way get impregnated by males more often. Those genes persist. Those genes negatively affect males who have them..

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

Sup Forums always just shits on gay people but never gives any type of solution to them to fix their degeneracy. Just lets us dry out.

get your T levels checked.
get all your levels checked.
check your diet and improve it.
come back and thank me

I have no issues with gays. Most are very respectful of my heterosexuality. The ones who aren't have misunderstood my sexuality.

I guess what I'm saying is outside of prison(?) gays aren't rapey bastards you'd think they were. They flirt like crazy but are very respectful.

That's been my experience in the Southern US. Yes, we don't actually bash or beat gays. Some of them might really enjoy that anyway.

Stop looking for attention so much.

>we don't actually bash or beat gays
You should get to it then

I don't know I am gay or not because I don't like human male
but I love gay furry boy

Where from if I may ask?

Lots of us do faggot.

closeted faggotry is fine, but you fuckers ruined parades with your sex party floats that are in every parade
and the gay pride parade..good fucking grief....it is literally a traveling public sex party with a focus on the MOST degenerate behaviors
you push your faggot ways onto school children via sex-ed
every TV show is required to have a number of gay scenes
faggotry is everywhere and I hate you fuckers for it

Unlike the ultra conservative right wing nazi larpers on this board, I don't mind gay folks. I don't mind if you have those weird freaky leather bound outdoor gayfests either. Most of the people on Sup Forums are the real faggots, or just 12 year old dipshits who think they are the only white person left on earth.

Being in the closet makes people suicidal.

Wow a single sensible soul! How was your weekend?

Marxists' polezniye duraki. Also, cringe af. Ok, at least 95% of them.

I was babysitting my nephew who has strep throat, so kind of stressful. How was yours?

good
die
better than forcing your cock down society's throat and telling us we like it

I don't care what people do in private (as long as it isn't kiddos or animals), but if they put their private stuff out in public, no guarantee that I won't express my opinion. And I'm not known for being diplomatic or even tactful.
If someone's apparently gay, but not overt about it, fine. If they're slobbering all over someone of the same sex or being "activist", Uh oh.

That's nice of you! I'm working my way up to that.

Good. Made a lot of good cold-weather food.

You don't have a right to drive others to suicide by your ignorance. Civilized society has settled this. That's why you are only saying this online, and anonymously.

My wife made some Hungarian dish her grandmother used to make. It involved a lot of butter and sour cream. It went very well with the cold weather, so we are right there with you, haha.