DRAGON BALL SUPER

Why didn't they just put Vegeta in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Frieza in a jar?
Why didn't they just put the Androids in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Cell in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Buu in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Beerus in a jar?
Why didn't they just put golden Freiza in a jar?

Why didn't the Z fighters just say no to the cell games?

I don't know

why didnt goku just not hit his head?

Wasn't the mafuba suppose to kill the user or something?

Just enjoy the Toei action and turn your brain off

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Because Cell said he'd destroy the earth if no one beat him.

>Why didn't they just put Buu in a jar?

Buu has a history of getting out of places meant to keep him in.

/thread

>Why didn't they just put Vegeta in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put Frieza in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put the Androids in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put Cell in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put Buu in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put Beerus in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put golden Freiza in a jar?

All of the people are killable.

so let him. then when he fucks off to wherever use the Namek balls to bring earth back

wait.. they actually brought back the evil containment tech? holy crap that one is a pull.
I cant tell if i should enjoy or hate super, fights are good but corners are cut everywhere in the art. Story is messy but can see some effort in places, namely beerus. Its like they went back to the original dragon ball feel but are forced to keep up with alot of weight and mess..

Why didn't they just gang up on him

>waste an episode teaching mafuba to goku only to have trunks do it
>dude we forgot the seal lmao
quality veggie hair

All of them were killable as you could see. The Mafuba is a last resort that was dangerous to the user.

can the evil containment jar even still contain people? I mean FFS the people in Dragon Ball Z can PUNCH THROUGH DIMENSIONS, why would a jar stop them?

>The Mafuba is a last resort that was dangerous to the user.

which we have like at least three wish giving dragons to deal with that now

Did it even do anything to trunks or is it the seal that kills the users?

>Hurr durr PLOT HOLE PLOT HOLE

Not sure you get the point of DB. Goku wants to fight strong people, he wants to have big challenging battles. He doesn't want to just stuff people into jars. He will actively pick the harder fighty path at all times.

The only reason they considered it this time is because the villain was literally immortal, so fighting doesn't work.

Yeah that was retarded in the 90s it's retarded now

do we know what it's like in mafuba land?

My guess is that it only kills you if you use it on someone stronger than you.

That´s why Trunks could do it with Zamas, of Goku with the Turtle without dying.

Who was picollo victim when he demonstrate mafuba?

Cuz that wouldnt be fair

>It's all the usual crap
>Out of nowhere one of the zamasu fights has fucking god like animation
>Then back to the usual crap
I have no idea if it was just one animator wanting to work extra or what happened

>wait.. they actually brought back the evil containment tech? holy crap that one is a pull.

They brought it back because Zamasu is literally immortal. So right now, as far as they know, the only thing they can do is seal him away rather than kill him.

Fucking Bulma this latest episode. Not even knowing that Zamasu is gay for himself only.

Wait I have a question here, if someone who is immortal fuses with someone who is mortal, will that fused result be immortal?

>I've come from the future so neither of us will be virgins

Negative plus a positive results in a negative. We don't know anything else besides common sense.

>Negative plus a positive results in a negative
You fucking wot m8

remember how kid Goku liked a good fight but had a sense of right and wrong and placed people's lives ahead of his own amusement?

You mean times right? And what's to say that mortality isn't the negative?

Funimation please leave. You still need to dub the Buu Saga before you start shitting up Super.

Wait I get why Goku is acting fucking retarded.

He is becoming senile or he has a early case of alzheimer's, he needs to be sent to a nursing home.

Dragon Ball was perfect.
It all started going to shit at Z, don't expect quality.

gohan

Cell was wondering how they became so powerful when the androids messed them up so he wanted them to train more so he could put Dr. Gero's work to the test.

Gohan warned Cell that he could destroy him but Cell didn't care until it was too late

I feel like this saga started out mirroring the Cell saga, but now I feel like it's slowly changing to the Buu saga, as in both the MCs were forced to fight individuals that had their powers, but stronger.

Dragon Ball was perfect.
It all started going to shit at GT and Super, don't expect quality.

They need to skip the Buu saga and do Super.

Buy saga has already been dubbed by other faggots and we all already saw it in primary school.

Why didn't they just ask Buu to turn Zamasu into chotolate and eat him up?

If you ask "why" to every major plot hole in DB it will be a book.
Just don't take the show seriously and be grateful you aren't like the main autistic audience that can't comprehend them.

They already dubbed the Buu saga they just haven't released it yet. I'm serious too, the actors confirmed that they recorded it all.

Beerus' voice actor uploaded a pic of him recording Beerus' lines for Super but he had to delete it because Goku's voice actor was being harassed because people wanted to watch Super in English.

And Goku is a retarded character from the moment he first appears.

Because Buu tried that on Vegeto already and it made just him a super powered candy that couldn't be damaged.

>Implying Z wasn't endless bullshit

He could at least used to excuse his naiveté on basically being a secluded hermit's kid. And even then he still had a stronger moral fiber.

In Z he went WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT I WANNA FIGHT! FUCK THE PLANET FIGHTING'S FUN! ALSO MY BALLS APPARENTLY NEVER DROPPED!

They actually did, during Gohan's Kamehameha struggle.

I believe someone who has been Mafuba'd is turned into a transient state (with that green tornado), so they don't really have a humanoid form anymore. The most they can do is to try and get out through the opening.

Trunks was very tired after using it, so my guess is that it drains your strength based on the difference between you and your enemy. Enemy is much stronger = you use all your energy and die.

Has Bulma hitting on the bad guy ever worked?

>Blue
nope
>Zarbon
>nope
>Beerus
nope
>Freeza
nope

Why didn't Cell just put Gohan in a jar?

in this episode when it was a distraction that lasted just long enough to be effective

An actual logical explanation is that he didn't know the correct seal charm to use the technique.

That's wrong, King Piccolo aged while sealed.

>Blue
>gay for boypussy
>Zarbon
>gay for himself
>Beerus
>gay for Whis
>Freeza
>gay for himself
>Zamasu
>gay for himself
tough luck

>Goku forget the senzu in the past.
>Goku forget the urn in the Time Machine.
>Goku forget the seal at Muten Roshi's.

Goddamnit, Kakarotto!

i think at this point im putting the blame more on bulma and vegeta for trusting goku after the first time

>Goku spend a night with Kame-sennin learning the Mafuba, testing it with a real target.
>Trunks just watch a video of Piccolo on a mobile phone in five minutes.

I don't know anymore if Goku isn't just bad at learning a technique, or Roshi at teaching it, or if it's Piccolo who's that good a master or Trunks is just that good.

>They finally seal Zamasu
>Goku releases him to fight him again

This

You can't get pissed off if the dog you've had for 5 years keeps pissing on the floor - you're the one who never trained it properly in 5 years - Bulma has had 20+ (not sure of the precise amount) years of Goku experience, she should fucking know better by now

Human/Saiyan hybrids can develop faster than full-blooded Saiyans, and Trunks was SSJ2/B and pissed off when doing it, compared to Goku doing it calmly in his base form

>Vegeta gets sick of this shit
>Gets Super Dragon Balls (normal ones won't cut it for this)
>"I wish for Goku to stop being fucking retarded"
>Goku suddenly looks back on his life and can no longer live with the guilt of how shitty the decisions he's made have been, and kills himself
>Vegeta finally killed Goku

Most of the time Goku wanted to fight all he could, you know his personnality. Also as already said, mafuba is dangerous.

>Human/Saiyan hybrids can develop faster than full-blooded Saiyans,

at least until the fanbase throws a tantrum that Goku isn't on screen

Because they either:
Didn't know the Mafuba
Didn't know how strong the oppenents were
Just want to fight for fun
May consider the Mafuba "cheating"

Also the Mafuba doesn't deal with the problem permanently, just put it away for some time (since the person sealed can always be released later on), and if you know the Mafuba exists you can develop a counter (like Piccolo did, sealing Kami). Also you have a high risk of killing yourself doing it (but maybe by now the characters are maybe strong enough to shrug off that downside).

why is the animation and art so fucking bad? we live in an age where technology has advanced so fucking far yet this show looks fucking third world budget tier.

say what you want about GT, but that art and animation was miles above Super.

Because Toei.

Art in Cel Animation will always be better than digital, but animation is a lot better in digital.

Goku and Vegeta are the strongest in most arcs and both of them love to fight more than they love to save the earth so neither of them would have gone for it.

Also the Mafuba only works on one opponent at a time and is an impermenent method of defeating a villain. Let's not forget that the mafuba was first introduced into the series as a technique that sealed Demon King Piccolo until he was eventually released.

If you put the bad guys in a jar they'll just come back. Killing them is far more effective for making sure they don't come back and cause trouble.

Ha ha I get it it's because mexicans are the biggest fans of Dragon Ball

What pisses me off the most is that the Mafuba is supposed to kill the user.

But I guess it doesn't now, and now the fanbase will bash you over the head about how it's an issue of stamia/power levels or some other stupid bullshit.

I don't know how and why the rules fly right the fuck out of the window for other shit, but the idea of Tien being almost as powerful as the "important characters" is series breaking garbage.

This shit's worse than Naruto.

>Art in Cel Animation will always be better than digital,

That's just plain untrue. Ive seen plenty of cels that are for want of a better word derpy as fuck. Bad art is bad art regardless of whether it's digital or celluloid.

The Mafuba didn't kill the main characters who used it back in original Dragonball. In fact I don't think it killed anyone on screen ever, only in flashbacks.

Kind of a weird one really.

It did't kill Tien.

Also the Kikoho is supposed to be to dangerous to use. Tien dies after using it on Nappa. A few years later he spams an even stronger version on Cell.

I guess the Mafuba kills you if you're not strong enough.

How much Jobbing can a Goku job if a Goku could get a Job?

But seriously, Goku really needs to stop jobbing as well.

but at least Zamasu isn't immortal because the fused being isn't technically Zamasu anymore.

Didn't it kill Muten Roshi when he tried it on Piccolo Daimao?

He says that he is immortal.

But Zamas is stronger than Trunks !?!?!?

>people freaking out about Trunks learning Mafuba in minutes when Goku learned kamehameha in seconds back in DB without any prior knowledge of ki blasts

True, bad Cel Animation art can be worse than decent and good Digital Animation art, but Decent and Good Cel Animation art is better and generally more detailed than anything Digital Animation art can hope to offer.

>thinking about killing ningens

>Go back to the past
>Think of a way to beat black and zamasu
>Come up with the mafuba
>Arrive
>Pot breaks
>Repair pot
>Use mafuba on zamasu
>Forgot to bring the seal
>Zamasu breaks out
>It's now going to be a straightforward final villain fight even though goku hasn't done any training since Resurrection of F and was unable to beat super saiyan Rose black

Well that was a huge fucking waste of time

Zamasu is weaker than Trunks. But he's got an immortal body, so it doesn't matter how many times he gets beaten up.

This Zamasu would have been dead more times than krillin

Well yeah. We saw him get killed like 8 times on screen by various attacks. Though to be fair, he wasn't even trying to defend himself due to his immortality.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in like two years and seeing this post makes me remember why I left. Consider never forming an opinion on anything ever again if this is the most earnest shit you can come up with.

>Human/Saiyan hybrids can develop faster than full-blooded Saiyans
That and the main two half-saiyans have above average intelligence.

>The Mafuba didn't kill the main characters who used it back in original Dragonball. In fact I don't think it killed anyone on screen ever, only in flashbacks.
Does anyone actually watch this show? Does anyone actually fucking remember what went on in this series? Maybe that's why Dragonball gets away with so much. Nobody remembers anything, so anytime something changes, we just rewrite it with new head canon, because fuck having consistency.

Master Roshi specifically states that the user of the technique dies. It's usage is a gamble in the first place. Of course, back then, you were using it on a "demon", but the point is if you use it, regardless if you fuck up or not, you die. Mutito seals Piccolo Daimou and drops dead.

Master Roshi uses it, and misses, and he dies.
The whole point of having the user die is so it wasn't some instant solution to everyone's problem. That's why when Kami tries it on Piccolo, Piccolo knows how to reverse it. Back when the series cared to have a little fucking consistency and attempts at building up the stakes.

Tien using it was anime only, or the acursed "toei-canon" you fucks hate so much. In the manga, the thing is cracked, so Tien doesn't bother trying it.

Kikoho is still dangerous to use, but Tien can limit how much early he puts into it or not.

Autism

Turning triangles into squares is serious business.

Anyone else angry as hell they sealed him and then didn't have the seal? I mean, I forgave a lot of stuff in super but this has me in pure rage.

This episode was fucking bullshit since they could have pulled the fusion 5 minutes in if Black didn't asspull the "rage = power" bullshit and made that fucking schythe. Vegeta would have beaten him, forcing them to fuse either way

Because going by most the times it's been used, it's doesn't seem the most successful technique. At lest not for those who are too incompetent or weak to properly use it.

Unless you're green

I fucking called it few weeks ago. I said mafuba is dumb bullshit and we know it won't work because it's anti-climactic. It's just a waste of time/filler and reference for nostalgiafags since they saw kaioken was hype as fuck. Difference is kaioken isn't anti-climactic, it's very much climactic.

vegito when?

This episode went differently than I thought it would go.

I was expecting Zamasu to get sealed by Goku. How the hell was Trunks able to do it during his first attempt and it took Goku a whole day to get the technique down properly? Goku isn't an idiot when it comes to learning abilities and the fact it took him a day practicing on the turtle means it's an intricate move that requires practice.

I didn't think Zamasu would break free just because they were stupid enough to forget how to seal the jar properly. I thought about it prior to watching the episode and my guess was that Black was going to swap his potara earring to the other side and that was going to force Zamasu to break out of the jar as their bodies are drawn to each other for fusion.

I do think Black's deep understanding of Zenkai is insane. I hope they explain how he achieved Super Saiyan Rose and how utilizing anger he was able to rip open a hole in space. He doesn't have the raw strength that you only get from continuously training, but he has the knowledge of some next-level shit.

It's pretty much what said. It was an anti-climatic solution back when it first appeared, and the drama came from it's failure than it's success. Even if it worked as planned, even if the technique still killed, there's at least 5 different ways of bringing the user back to life. So who fucking cares?

The only way using it would have been any good is if they were trying to subvert from the usual and just have them go with the quickest and easiest solution.

Mark my words, even if they do fuse, it'll end up getting negated and Goku will get in the last hit.