Buyfag Thread

read the meme buyfags.moe

:^)

So is this the best milf/cake/mature lady figure on the market?

Today I will remind them.

Small and inexpensive as it is, I prefer Rinko's.

Has anyone bought any graphic t-shirts off AmiAmi before? How well do the sizes translate to Amerifat bodies?

I remember guide saying get 1 size bigger or something

read the guide to make sure

1. is this worth it?
2. will customs fuck me?

I get one size larger, but I'm Australian and I'm assuming Amerifat sizes are even bigger again.

Yes.

OHHHH YESSS

>Wear XL shirts because I'm tall and larges tend to shrink in the wash
>Japanese sizes only go up to XL
>Can't go another size higher because fatty clothes don't exist outside of clappistan

I have a jap XXL Urusei Yatsura shirt i bought ages ago and its exactly the same seize as a mens medium

I wonder if its a kids XXL

Nigga, where do you even shop at? Destination Maternity?

waiting for pic related

Got my October haul today.

Not impressed with Miyo Asato figma at all. Her main gun is flimsy as fuck even when glued together and she's harder to pose than I expected. Her face also looks terrible, like there's some kind of film over it that dulls the coloring. I am however impressed with the LL prize figures, they look amazing considering I spent around $20 for the four I have here. Going to get the rest for sure.

Post Jinrai Indigo when you're done building it.

How is the FAG?

Haven't built her yet but I have Stylet and Gourai so hopefully she's on par with them. Actually she'll probably be better given her simple design and dark coloring.

Please don't make this acronym a thing.

When?

It's been a thing for a long time you retard

What?

I'm turbo skinny 6'0 and am unfortunately kind of stuck between M/L sizes in America, but COSPA Large works very well for me.

lmfao @ this newfag LOL

>People are still pretending to care about Miuna
Just move on already, holy shit, she wasn't that special.

It's literally
Frame
Arms
Girl
FAG

If they know what's good for them it'll be painted and puttied so they won't post it for weeks or months.

Right, user? RIGHT?

FAG has been a thing since pretty much when they were announced and probably more than one person on their own came up with the idea to do so. I know the first time I had to say Frame Arms Girl more than once (during gourai's first preorder) just abbreviated it FAG and I probably wasn't the first. Even the designated /toy/ busou shinki thread calls them FAGs. If you want to euphemise it a little you can go FA:G, but what's the point?

That's pretty effay.

perfect, I'm in the same boat and usually wear mediums since a bit smaller looks better than large as far as shirts go. Ordered my first shirt as a large last night so hopefully it fits well. If not I can always hang it up or something.

It's the official acronym

Remind us of the terrible fap figure spammed in every thread that's massively overrated? Thanks for nothing.

I hate shirts like this that are front-design only. Would look 1000x cooler if the back was designed as well.
>tfw 6'1 and 150lbs, too tall for medium but too skinny for large

Get a large and get it tailored.

Anyone have any figs they ordered that are already a regret?

Preordered Rin because waifu but really wish I didn't. I mean this figure is the most bland/generic figure I've ever seen. If you look up "anime figure" in the dictionary this is what pops up: a moe catgirl in a school uniform. At least she's under $100, but damn I really wish Rin would get a good figure. Even Alter failed me. Might have to dodge the Ami bill on this one.

I much prefer this one. Tempted to get it actuallyits normal enough to get away with

A friend of mine actually tailors his own clothes and I'm not sure why I don't. Apparently it's pretty easy and you can make all your clothes fit perfectly with just a needle and thread.

>Preordered Rin because waifu but really wish I didn't
>Even Alter failed me
Are you sure she's really your waifu?

Her nendoroids look pretty decent, but that's about it.

No one normal wears t-shirts with shit on it. Just losers.

I'm positive. The Alter one has a really great face but the outfit and coloring is retarded.
Her training outfit is my favorite nendo out of the thirty I have. She's so simple but her expressions are the best.

Just curious, which would you categorize as good and bad in the Love Live Alter lineup?

>You have to buy every single piece of merchandise of you're waifu even if it's shit
Stop being retarded.

>thinking people actually give a shit if you have a print on your shirt or not

it's not like people wear them to job interviews user. it's just a shirt

I'd agree with you on that one but most of Rin's figures are good, even the prize ones

>Alter Rin isn't good

Just gotta make it work.

idk man, I work around people making 6 figures, almost all of them regularly wear graphic tees.

Off the top of my head, the one's I didn't like were Kotori and Nico. Hanayo and Maki are OKAY, seems like everyone else likes them. Ordered Umi, I think she looks nice save for the stupid nameplate on her shoulder. My favorite is the swuimsuit Eli, my favorite figure of all time. Really wish I could grab the Halloween Eli and/or Nozomi but I'm not made of money ;__;

>being so autistic you don't notice
They do give a shit. Whether or not you should care is a different story.
Looks like you're trying too hard.

It's a nice figure but the outfit is hideous, I can see why he doesn't want it.

doesnt look like hes trying enough lmfao

Swimsuit Eli? I actually passed on that one cause I have the Halloween one ordered and plan on getting the one Alter has coming up here, wasn't sure if it was that great comparative to it and the Halloween one.

As for Hanayo, her design is incredibly bland and the face looks off. The Maki is actually pretty great aside from the mouth, and the fact that the lamp can be lit up is a massive plus.

I have that exact jacket

If I ever see you wearing it I'll beat you up kid

Do you enjoy cleaning your collection?

What you fags think about pic related?

She is my waifu and obviously I love her, but I don't want to support shit figures, and this one just isn't to my expectations

Should I order it and hope it grows in me, or just buy her nendo which is actually looking pretty good

She'll bin 100%, don't preorder.

>perfect skintight bodysuit for perfect action pose
>they give her plain nightgown lewd
JAPAAAAANN!!!

Her nendo

>spending your time gauging everyone in the local vicinity's reaction to your attire

I think you're the autistic one here

So. Should I buy it or just wait for the scans?

I may end up getting Halloween Eli and that Eli for a total of 3 Eli figures. Right now cost isn't the issue, it's space. Trying to avoid getting a second detolf right now. Bummed because I kind of wanted swimsuit Maki to go with my swuimsuit Eli and picnic Nico, but picnic Nico is 1/8th while Maki and Eli are 1/7th and my autism would get too triggered by the size difference when they're displayed together
If she's truly your waifu you probably should, since I doubt she'll get another figure. Her nendo is pretty good as well, a good combo is one nendo and one scale fig if you're on a budget but want to support your waifu.

>Dressing in something other than sandals and basketball shorts is tryhard

BIN IT.

BURGERS ARE FAT SMELLY AND DUMB!

If you guys were the supreme emperor of Japan and could change one thing about the buyfag industry, what would you change?

Do you have any pics of the swimsuit Eli? I honestly don't see much people talking about it and the preowned prices on amiami are pretty reasonable. As for the Halloween Eli, I wish you luck in finding a reasonably priced one, still waiting on crunchyroll to ship.

Nothing i guess.
It's pretty damn fun as it is.

I'd keep lowering the yen's value.

>They do give a shit
Insecure teenager I see, it's ok you will grow up soon.

Took this one but it doesn't do justice since her lower half is where it really shines. Best legs/ass I've seen on a figure and the detailing on her sandals blows my mind. You can cast off the top shirt she's wearing but it doesn't look as good without it IMO

More lewd figures with gigantic PVC asses.

>won't accept that other people notice how you dress
>projecting
Diagnosis: pic related.
>dressing up while trying to look casual isn't trying too hard
>all just to wear a Mongolian cartoon shirt.
Don't wear shoes like those, it really makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

I'd make figma 1/10. 1/12th is way too fucking small, at least with my huge American-jin hands

Seriously? She's cute as fuck and it captures her really well I think.

>They do give a shit
Not very much

Do you really remembers what most people were wearing? yea, no

This generation specially people are msot egocentrical than never, and chicks will fuck you if they are feeling it, dressing nice is just a bonus, can't count how many times I was not even looking good but I got laid anyways

>Insecure teenager
English isn't your first language is it?

Maybe it's just the cat ears. Being all nyaa-core and cat like itself is fine but for some reason I cringe at the sight of actual cat ears. Reminds me of 8th grade anime club.

>having to make things up just so you can reply to someone on a latvian cheese and beer hobbyist forum.

Source?

You picked the wrong girl to fall for then. I love cat ears in all their shapes and forms, probably one of the reasons I like Rin so much.

Fuck off tablet user.

Do you have any of the birthday figures? It's a bit of a shame that they're 1/8, but some look pretty good, albeit more expensive than they should be.

Force a tax on companies to encourage more variety in figures. Each company can make a maximum of two figures for one character without being taxed. After that, they have to pay a tax to make more, that tax increases with each figure. They can keep making the figures and start charging more, but people are eventually gonna stop dealing with that shit and it becomes unprofitable for the company to make Miku #89463.

Rather than make figures from a larger variety of characters, I wonder if companies would just make less figures overall instead.

Naw, didn't really pay attention to those. All I have is a few Alter ones and these guys. Bought one of these prize figures, was impressed, and the others all cost about $100 for the whole set including shipping. They look way better in person, and the only prize figures I'd recommend from experience.

Reverse image gives me "leg" and "action figure".

Please tell me the source of this banana loli.

I'd start getting my figures made in marble/stone or other long lasting material so archaeologist can find them buried along side me like the Terracotta army.

makes you wonder what anime women will be like in the year 3000

No

More lewd boys

have them make figures of my husbando

We've had the meat of it for ages and the new pictures can't take long now. This is definitely only something you buy because you want a physical copy of it. I suppose it's like lots of art books in that regard. It is pretty cheap though.

I buy 2xl coats and sweaters because they're big and warm

Yeah, it's alright

I hate dusting the figma tanks though, they trap dust like crazy and you have to get inside as well

Kanyapyi