2017 Assault Weapons Ban

>Senators Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

>Nov 08 2017

>Washington—Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and a number of her colleagues today introduced the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017, a bill to ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

>Joining Senator Feinstein on the bill are Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Patty Murray (D-Wash.), Jack Reed (D-R.I.), Tom Carper (D-Del.), Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), Ben Cardin (D-Md.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Al Franken (D-Minn.), Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii), Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ed Markey (D-Mass.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) and Bob Casey (D-Pa.).

>feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/11/senators-introduce-assault-weapons-ban
archive.fo/RUiNP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
youtube.com/watch?v=nJZRAt9PNeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll die on the floor like last time.

guess how Eric Cantor (R-VA) is going to vote

mods - not sure how this board works - if this post offends then plz delete and shake your finger at me instead of slamming me with the ban hammer.

>Feinstein: "The first Assault Weapons Ban was just starting to show an effect when the NRA stymied its reauthorization in 2004."

10 years. kek

>ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines
What does that even mean?

Eventually the Dems will have the traction to pull off European style gun laws, it's only a matter of time. Minorities overwhelmingly vote for Dems for gibs, don't care about guns and they're the fastest growing demographics. If you want to keep your guns, don't cuck on immigration.

>Eventually the Dems will have the traction to pull off European style gun laws
over my dead body

>over my dead body
That's acceptable, they don't care.

They're not going to outright ban guns, they're going to make it more and more difficult and tedious to own them until only a few bother with them.

They'll keep moving their goal post until they get what they want. Look what happened with gay rights, at first it was about equality, then rainbows and cakes and now it's tranny kids and who the fuck knows what's next.

Wait, you can have dual-citizenship and being in the US Congress?

All I see is pure Jewery at work. All of them have ties to Israel.
Apparently.

Here is another dual-national
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

> Bill Kristol: Democrats Being ‘Foolish’ Not Pushing Tougher Gun Laws
> Bill Kristol wants ammo limits
youtube.com/watch?v=nJZRAt9PNeI

This, it's so fucking simple, but /k/ acts like it's a Sup Forums conspiracy. The 2A is going to be absolutely neutered as whites lose majority numbers. As of now, it's absolutely set to happen.

While you are correct, it's not because the people replacing whites aren't white, it's because they're stupid fucking niggers

>The 2A is going to be absolutely neutered as whites lose majority numbers.
To be fair, the 2nd isn't the only thing that's going to get progressively (hurr) worse as democrats continue down the path they're on. I fully expect the declining crime rate to reverse and eventually skyrocket as national poverty soars over the coming decades.

Of course. When you replace whites with non whites (that aren't Asian) exponential growth in violent crime is just one of the many lovely side effects. Now combine that with the inability to legally purchase effective firearms and you get a picture of what's coming. The problem is it's happening slowly enough for normies not to get too alarmed and even a large chunk of /k/ is fine with sticking their head in the sand, despite the fact that they have several generations, at best, left of legal gun funs.

That filthy trotskyite kike should rope himself.

Get the fuck out pol
So fucking sick of your racist garbage

>implying anyone cares what a namefag thinks

>facts hurt my feelings!

>80% of all gun violence caused by hand guns in urban neighborhoods against minorities
>Liberal do nothing
>A tiny sliver of gun violence is high profile cases where assault rifles are used but this usually happens in suburban white areas
>Liberals want to ban assault rifles all of sudden

If you ask me Senator Feinstein and her friends seem a little racist. Anyone let BLM know this?

It is just introduced so they can use it as an election piece in 2018.

>boo hooo hooo
>evil republicans won't even let us have a floor vote on gun control
>children are being slaughtered en mass in teh streets every day
>think of the multi ethnic trans queer children.

>racist
Have fun in the next couple decades, retard. After the Hispanics and backs help abolish the 2A democratically, when you're living in a country turning into a violent shithole, at least you'll get to tell yourself you aren't racist!

Blacks, fucking phonefagging

Jesus, what a faggot. I bet his stepson's mother made them take that picture several times in order to get it just right.

This tactic isn't going to work you stupid shitters. You can fearmonger and concern troll all you want, you're not going to turn gun owners into an auxiliary of the alt right. And I'm opposed to mass immigration, but I'm opposed to it because it's bad for the American people due to its effect on the economy.

Your theory is retarded anyway. You fell for the demographic shift meme that the Democrat Party itself propagated back in the Bush era. The Dems are at their lowest popularity in 25 years. That doesn't show any sign of changing. They're being torn apart by an internal schism between the neolibs and the leftists in the party. Generation Z is the most conservative generation in decades. The Dems are fucked. Demographic shift isn't going to change that because demographic shift always falls off after a while. You're taking current numbers and extrapolating a pattern that assumes those rates will stay consistent or increase when the reality is the opposite historically.

Gun control is becoming increasingly unpopular. Young people really like video games, and through video games they become much more comfortable with guns. Most of the support for gun control comes from lies spread by the legacy media, which is currently imploding.

But if you want to *really* destroy the cause of gun rights? Then you'd want us to take up your standard. Because your position is insanely unpopular and everyone hates you. Supporting you would be worse for our cause than doing nothing, because you'll never hold political power and it'll just make us look bad.

tl;dr: eat shit Sup Forums

stupid fucking newfaggots

politics go on read the sticky

The dems actually see that as a win win. Even more so if your a cis white male.

That's the idea.

Stop pretending to be me, you tumbler level faggot.

This kike is the first on my list when the day comes.

Gas yourself kike

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't want to go full Sup Forums, but every single god damn time.

These people really make it hard for me to ignore the stereotypes and Sup Forums memes when they constantly shove the fact that they're 100% up to the same dirty tricks down my throat.

>falling for the alt right meme
>falling for the generation zyclon meme
>falling for the nothing will really change meme
>falling for the demographics will surely reverse meme
>anyone pointing this out is from Sup Forums meme
>everyone hates whites who stand up for themselves meme
Damn
The one point you got right was the Dems being a self destructive mess, but they'll still win due to sheer voting numbers. Enjoy the present, serious, and hope your naivety turns out to be correct.

Alright, so what do we do to prevent it, aside from write letters to your senator? Is it ready to be voted on yet?

> [citation needed] the post
There is nothing racist to it, it's just stating a fact that whites are a declining demographics in the US. It's also a fact the Dems have become the party of all minorities, or that the 2A is primarily the concern of straight, white, rural men.
Most brown people don't care about your guns but many of them like gibs and visas, they'll end up voting for the people that want strcit gun control, not out of spite for you but because it the 2A doesn't mean shit to them.

Why do they even try this shit? It's just gonna die the moment it appears on the floor.

Yeah, it won't pass. It won't even get close. But it would if Hillary was President and had immediately been able to put a friendly judge on the Supreme Court, which is why everyone here should shit all over the NeverTrumpers and the "/k/ is a progressive board" shills whenever they rear their ugly heads.

Because that's how you do politics, you relentlessly attack on wedge issues without ever giving in or compromising. At worst you get to say you tried and at best you get small concessions, over time those add up. Look at what the LGBT people achieved, from gay marriage, gay cakes, gay schools, gay scouts, tranny bathrooms, tranny elected offcials, maybe a tranny president one day? That's how you do it.

>Gay "marriage" is told to fuck off in 38 states by way of pure democracy
>They screech and whine about it relentlessly
>They try to dodge the law by going to other states to get "married" and then go back to another state and demand their "marriage" be recognized
>Eventually it goes to the Supreme Court and wins by a hair with 5-4
>Kennedy can't even figure out how to tie his political agenda to the law, so he instead cites fucking Confucius and Cicero instead of case precedent
>Scalia calls him out on his bullshit and says he took state rights away in favor of muh feelings
>Scalia then dies

The issue is even if you tell them to fuck off by way of voting, they'll just endlessly badger you until you die by a thousand cuts.

Stop being such a defeatist piece of shit, we're winning this, slowly but surely.

On top of that, any time they double-down on a ridiculous bill they KNOW won't pass, they get to say "look what da ebil rebublicans shot down! they don't wanna compwomise at aaaaaall!" later. It's pure political posturing.

Except it works, because "muh principled conservatives" refuse to call it out and fight, and end up caving to pressure.

Doesn't matter if "principled conservatives" are losing the culture war and never accomplish anything, at least they pay lip service to the correct conservative talking points!

I'm black and vote 2A. I know a lot more of us who do as well, and even a few Hispanics. There may be hope

Great, unfortunately you're an outlier. Blacks in particular only vote Dem if they vote at all. I doubt many care that much about gun control but the people they vote for really do.

dude when Is she going to die already so I can throw a party?

If you wanted to protect the 2A then stop alienating fastest growing voter demographics, you fucking retards. Jesus christ how can you be so stupid?

read
you're probably too fucking dumb to realize that blacks voting anything but democrat is literally a statistical anomaly. (it's 1-2% of the black vote dumb coons)

while you're being informed blacks are only like 12% of the population. for some reason this seems to shock niggers who only live in the nigger projects downtown and see 90% blacks all day.
2A is the least of our nigger problems. face the facts, whites BUILT civilization. ANY and ALL areas of the globe where we aren't it's a borderline anarchy shithole.

>inb4 Japan
shut the fuck up weeb. raping women and being run by a mafia / eating dogs isn't civilization.

>nazi larpers
>any remote sense of diplomacy, much less pragmatism

They're the progressive's retarded twin, always remember that.

> implying you would vote for more gun control if some liberal fag asked you nicely
People will always put their perceived interest above anything, it's human nature and reciprocity has nothing to do with it. Immigrants will never care about preserving whitey's guns, they want free shit and visas.

> understanding major demographic changes come with cultural, political and economical consequences
> being a Nazi racist bigot
I know, it's 2017

Immigrants are more conservative than you think. If you stopped trying to deport their friends and family they'd stop having a reason to vote democrat.

a well deserved sure kid to you.
sure kid

She's already dead.

europe used to be pretty white but look what happened to their gun rights

> if you gave me the keys, I wouldn't have to break into your home
No country, no society has ever worked that way.

>assault weapons ban is totally not related to weapons at all in any way, shape or form.
kys

Gun ownership used to be legal in many countries across Europe until WW2. In France, there weren't any since the Revolution until they were first restricted in the late 30s when government knew war was coming but was concerned with a possible Communist insurrection, the Vichy Regime totally banned them and a bunch of other things like brothels in the 40s.

After the WW2 France reverted to the 30s law, adding more restrictions in the 90s. Point being, Europe wasn't always cucked on firearms and armed citizens but once it did pass them, government never let go of the restrictions.

We're going to turn into South Africa.
Also for you leftist retards, do you actually fucking believe that blacks and mestizos are equal to whites? That with the same resources they can produce equally advanced civilizations? That they're really just as intelligent as whites on average?

>WAAA white people just give your nation over to us and shut the fuck up!

>Alienate group of people
>Hurr why they no vote 4 us
Hello I work for Hillary's 2020 campaign and I have a job offer for you.

>If you kill your enemies they win
Or ooooor we deport these violent lazy unintelligent subhumans that are taking over our nation and turning it into a third world shithole?

This

Its not me guys, just sum meme spoutin fagger

Nailed it.

>Hillary was President and had immediately been able to put a friendly judge on the Supreme Court
>Repubs didn't create that problem by refusing to nominate gorsuch (a vetted pick by the republicans that they only then objected too because obama was ok with it)
Wew

>it's 1-2% of the black vote dumb coons)
For trump, a white supremacy apologist... Who woulda thunk. Bush got significantly more of the black vote even though they still overwhelmingly voted dem

The 'Guns For Trains' program was a triumph.

>Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the importation for, manufacture for, sale to, transfer to, or possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States or a State or a political subdivision of a State.
>political subdivision of a State.

HMMM

But of course, only the proles need to disarmed, only party members are responsible enough to have access to force multipliers. Now, would you please pick up that can?

>the america that you love will die before you do

That means the god damned school district could buy them. Or hell, the fucking sanitation department could buy them.

They like democracy when it allows them to reach into your wallet or your gun safe but when they want to create another group of protected class snowflakes democracy can fuck right off. The modern "progressive" is a hypocrite on steroids. Just like ol' feinstein and her ccw permit or leeland yee and his rocket launchers.

>For trump, a white supremacy apologist

Go be a retard somewhere else please.

You need to kys you fucking degenerate

>video games make people more comfortable with guns, therefore the 2A is safe!

Retards like you were saying the same shit about movies and tv shows. How did that work out again? hmmmmmmmmmm.

they literally will not care about guns. Every non-white country except Panama and Pakistan have absolute gun control.

Don't feed niggers my friend starve them of food stamps

Can't wait to see it fail (if It doesn't I'm just gonna ignore it)

did tyrone your bull say you could post this

also
>muh vidya

spoken like a true bugman

you make a few good points but demographic shifts don't just reverse out of nowhere
gun control is not unpopular, especially with mass murders increasing in frequency
video games do help though

>Multi enthnic trans children.
disgusting filth. We should be cleansing mental illness, not encouraging its growth...

It's defined somewhere in the bill, I read it not long ago. It's essentially the same bullshit as the last AWB with the addition of also banning bumpfire stocks etc./

Note: Not actually banning bumpfire stocks (or pistol grips, or ) but rather banning guns that are semiautomatic and have one of these features.

A Commiefornia AR15 will still be legal.

>PICK UP THAT FUCKING CAN OR YOU'LL GET THE BULLET HOSE AGAIN

This is the most truthful statement in this thread. It's already happening and it's depressing as hell.

please delete this goyim

Only if it is Israeli.

This is actually my first time taking this redpill. Really activates the old almonds.

He's not going to vote at all since he's been out of office since 2014 and also served in the house and this is a senate bill you retarded faggot

You're not wrong, but when the inevitable civil war does happen, we shouldn't be targeting people because of their race, but because of their political beliefs.

>For trump
didn't vote for that NY jew loving daughter having retard this time but definitely will in 2020 due to his statement after the turkey shoot in TX.
>white supremacist
realist is the correct term nigger

>Demographic shift is a meme because reasons.

Even if all nonwhite immigration to the U.S. halted immediately, in one generation's time, anti-gun democrats will still control everything.

>b-but they'll all start voting republican soon, you'll see! You just have to be a doormat and let them in and give them whatever else they want and they'll leave the guns alone. Or better yet, they'll make the democrat party pro gun! Wouldn't that be something?

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/%3famp=1

This man speaks the truth

>taking the alt-right bait

Everybody spit on this dumbass

*HURK, PTEEEW*

He has a point, but the problem is when you get alt-right retards wanting to kill or exile Ben Shapiro and Sheriff Clarke on account of their race instead of allying with them.

What a convenient assassination list

>implying Sup Forums doesn't despise the term alt-right
>implying that alt-right isn't a term invented by the media to confine everyone who's right of the two party system
>implying that actually holding fast to your beliefs makes you retarded
>implying (you) aren't