Kim Dotcom happening tweet??

Does he know something we don't? I hope he's talking about Q related stuff happening now.

he's an attention whore

>its happening
>tick tock tick
>defcon 1, war imminent

NESERA

NESERA

NESERA

NESERA

NESERA

NESERA

NESERA

He's an embarrassment to Finland.

This fat fuck keeps making shit up

Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled

>Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)
>DRAINING
>THE
>SWAMP

>Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities

>Abolishes income tax

>Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government

>Increases benefits to senior citizens

>Returns Constitutional Law

>Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement

>Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups

>Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals

>Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.

>Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

>Eliminates the Federal Reserve System

>Restores financial privacy

>Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law

>Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide

>Establishes peace throughout the world

>Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades

>Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

>Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices

>And much, much more.

A lot of weathervanes are turning tonight

he hasn't done anything relevant since mega

fuck this fatass

this

Nothing Kim says is real until proven otherwise and he's never done that.

(((oligarchy)))

He blew his wad by saying he had evidence to prove Seth Rich was the leaker and never delivered.

internet 2.0 finally?

Imagine, that would turn the world upside down

true if big

checked

Do you understand what saying "checked" implies or are you fucking retarded? You check repeating numericals newfag.

>you can defeat the powers that be by speaking up and making your voice heard

When will these people learn.

You had my attention until:
>>Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
>>Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

So Kim is bringing Megaupload back and he wants us to buy a premium account and install spyware on our computer. Cool.

Please let this be true!!!

REDISTRIBUTION OF LOCKED AWAY WEALTH

THE ROTHSCHILDS 300 TRILLION!

He's always full of shit. Remember when he said for weeks he had Hillary's lost emails and then just said the NSA has them?

I'm thinking KinDotCom is posting in CBTS threads and getting excited?

> I hope he's talking about Q related stuff
do you mean the original Q stuff from over a week ago or the LARP Q stuff thats been shitting up the boards lately

this

I mean the guy likes to larps happenings, But I really hope in what he is saying is true.

>I know where Hillary's deleted emails are
>.
>.
>.
>the NSA has them
>lololololo
I hate this fat piece of shit so much

Could some explain this Q business to me?
I'm out of the loop

Its best you dont even look into it. It's nothing but disinfo.

CBTS thread happened last Friday...before 11/7 when ppl were watching the larped up Antifa riots.

Meganon dropped some info and Sup Forums decided to gather data abt what happened over the coming days. Saudi Arabia happened Saturday.

Then some AI?Larp? named Q started spewing out random questions.

I followed it for a few days, but when it was obvious nothing else was happening, I stopped following,

Checked back a few days later and it had devolved into /x/ tier garbage.

This retard has been saying shit for years and nothing has come of it. Do people not remember Clinton c-mail claims?

This sounds like a plug for one of his gay failed programs

Reminder- The fat man never delivers. Never.

...why?

he s german ....

Q is a LARP. You're both shills.

new megaupload/megavideo but this time hosted on a satellite in space so no content is ever taken down no matter how loud copyright kikes scream?

So 800+ sealed federal indictments in 7 days... most occurring in the last 3 days.
Yea. It's one big LARP.

Tell this fat piece of shit to stop with the countdowns.

Yeah you know why? You dont mention the stolen uranium that Israel took.

You don't mention the fact Trump is gonna reveal JFK - Vegas and expose Israel

You don't mention the fact that Israel will be charged with crimes against humanity for the Palestinian genocide.

You don't mention the fact Israel will be implicated and exposed for being the hub of the pedophile blackmail used against everyone.

You don't mention the fact that Israels PM met and assisted Harvey Weinstein in getting Mossad agents to spy on actresses and Journalists. I wouldn't be surprised if he ordered assassinations too.

You don't mention the fact that The Crown Prince in Saudi Arabia arrested people who were involved in 9/11 reclaiming almost 1 TRILLION dollars.

You're a LARP and you know it.

Kim has known exactly what is going on since June 2016

He's an insider, but not a big player.

What do you think all those sealed indictments are? What do you think all those Saudi princes being rolled up was about? Bribery, corruption, terrorism, one world order.

It's already too late for the shadow government at this point. Q is real.

He's a lying sack of shit. He did nothing for Seth Rich. He an atttention whoring C list e celeb. He needs to make good on his Seth Rich threats or go home

>great minds
>privacy and network
>unchained

Reading between the lines sounds like he's starting to build hype for an unannounced crypto project. Just a thought.

MAPPED.COM

Didn't that faggot claim to have all kinds of shit on Clinton and then magically never produced it? Why are you still listening to this fat fuck?

The only inside he's part of is his own asshole

No. Q is not real. Nothing Q said is relevant to anything. Israel is gonna fall and Q didn't mention it once. Israel did Vegas. Israel killed JFK. Israel did Pulse nightclub. Israel did Charlottesville. Israel did 9/11. Israel did the USS Liberty. I could keep going on and on.

Kek how are you today newfriend?

This. Watch the kimdotcom documentary, he threw huge yacht parties just so he could take pictures with celebrities and share them online to get attention. Didnt even join his own party, thats all he did.

I've combed through all of it, and I've found nothing.
>are you sleepy?

He's retarded. The oligarchs are stronger then they've ever been.

And thanks to the GOP, the Americans can no longer collectively seek redress against banks.

That's basically checkmate. You retards are as easily distracted as everybody else.

Think about how many jobs rely on government over spending. People and the economy will need time to reset, we want to avoid mass starvation and chaos as much as possible. If that aid is done with seized assets as a one time thing I don't see an issue.

That whole Q thing is pathetic. These goddam kids believe anything now.

At this point it's a matter of faith. I think that we won't feel right until it's done.

>Israel, Israel, Israel.
You sound like that Brady Bunch girl. Bitching about her big sister. Grow up faggot

It proves you're shills.

Trust me, I want it to be real as much as you and acknowledge he might actually deliver this time, but his track record isn't that good.

>These goddam kids believe anything now.

You mean smart like this fatass?

Look. its germany. Queen of the EU and epicenter of the "world without borders" of course you will shriek that its all shit, even after you are proven to be Satan.

>The Crown Prince in Saudi Arabia arrested people who were involved in 9/11

b... but that was an inside job!

Exactly. There were bombs inside the towers.

He's literally never came though with anything, I hope he gets deported to Gitmo

he's shilling for the (((Internet Party)))

QUIT STRINGING US ALONG KIM YOU FUCKING FAT NIGGER

How the fuck can we trust him? He's not secure in his own home. The feds were all in his shit not that long ago.
I don't know what to think of him.

I want to believe.

IF...you believe, then anything is possible my boy.

This fat fuck has never once had one iota of inside information or intelligence. He's an obese, worthless social media fag living off your clicks and publicity

I'll take, "things that will never happen" for $5 trillion, Alex

Basically if mensch/cnn/msbnc/cernovitch/kim ever tweet anything, it's safe to assume the opposite is true. Just use the inverse property to turn fake news into what the hell is actually going on.

Fucking nothing is going to happen.

Oh fuck this fucking guy. He can go have gay butt sex with that other faggot Hannity.

Something about Tony Podesta being arrested but that hasn't happened and idiots have shifted their blueballs into lists of vague questions that supposedly lead to something.

I'm so tired of fake happenings.

Should I go round his house and ask him?

>This creature is tasked with shitting on Sup Forums
What is JIDF?

is this 400lb hacker on that latest singularity larp too?

>when every single thread for the past week is
>something something Q
>soemthing soemthing larp
>q = larp
>q =/= larp
>literally the same thread, every thread
clearly happening