GENERAL PLAN OST WAS REAL PART 4 YOU CANT SILENCE TRUTH

KRAUTS WANTED TO MURDER 200 MILLION WHITES IN THEIR INSANE CRUSADE.

Come At me you faggots, you are fucking dumb tards without any knowledge!

Ok, cool, you can leave now

Fuck off Ausie fag, I will only leave obce People know about horrible crimes of Germans.

Although I understand preserving Europe's racial characteristics, I don't like General Plan Ost one bit. But it doesn't cancel the many other good aspects of the Third Reich.

Spreading east was necessary otherwise. Europe needed to be united under the right, with a secure geopolitik, acquiring the land, population base, and secure access to resources needed to be safe from the world's other great powers/empires. Also, a Third Reich empire across Europe would have been a secure space for European blood and tradition.

And Its about time ignorant fucks like you Got some Knowledge.

Only German tradition, for Slavic people it would mean death.

Slavs are disgusting and fit to exist as slaves of Greater Germany if not exterminated outright. Germany despite its failures is a global power to this day while Poland has been under the boots of different masters for centuries.

No you kraut nigger. You are not a superpower, you are fucking controlled, and only gained prosperity on back of others. Krauts are a fucking plague.

And stop using memeflag you coward.

Yes, that's the aspect of the Third Reich I don't like. Europe under Third Reich rule otherwise would have been a net positive. Germans expanding their population in the open expanses of the east is also acceptable. Treating rebellious/sedition Slavs harshly also would have been justified. Europe needed unity to function as a solid geopolitical entity, capable of standing up to the American, British, and USSR empires.

Well krauts invaded East First, and got the fuck beaten out of them. Nobody asked them to unify anything.

I don't blame the Polish, or Slavs generally, for despising the Third Reich. But to say that the Third Reich didn't have many, many positive characteristics, to any man of the true right, is wrong. If I ever meet and talk politics with a Slav, I'll leave all Third Reich praise out of the discussion.

Where a the proofs?

I understand.

no more brother wars, my dude.. save your fire for the heathen hordes invading your continent, not your brothers next door

Europe needed some unity, and purging of left/Jewish elements. Who else was there? Germany, contained within its borders, lacked the access to resources and manpower to stand up, certainly in the long-run, to the forces of degeneracy and decay that ruled France, Britain, America, USSR. The war in the east was an attempt to rectify that, and give the right geopolitical security.

I Am fucking tired, maybe I will post something tomorow in a New thread.

>want for all whites to kill each other.

Way to go Polandnigger

Nobody cares about Boland

Unless virtually all the work of historians on German plans and actions in the east are one giant conspiracy/forgery, the Third Reich did, and further planned, some very nasty shit toward the Slavs. The noble, anti-communist Poles had it especially, pretty unbelievably, bad.

Go the catalog and go the next /nsg/ or /natsig/ thread you see. That''s where the belly of fascism/statism and polish oppression lives in this board and it's where they spread from.

t.Pole who's family luckily got passports and documents and escaped to America before the war.

Hitler was stuck in that pre-WW1 Austrian German, vehemently anti-Slav frame of mind. Other Austrian Nazis, like Odilo Globocnik, were the same.

>Blaming your opponent of what you intend to do

Typical tricks, Schlomo.

Be a white man. Be objective, and have sympathy for the Poles after what your ancestors did to them.

Generalplan Ost has a bad case of "No documentation survived, but Nuremberg defendants confessed it was mostly word of mouth anyway." That said, I have no doubt that nasty shit went down in Poland at least at the end of the war. The Germans knew that if they lost Poland the entire German minority living in Poland would no longer exist. And it, along with Pomerania, Silesia, and East Prussia, no longer does.

Why do jew use a picture that literally calls for germans to resettle in the german reich from germanic settlements all over europe to prove the opposite?

Begone polack