Deadly outbreak of black death may mutate and become UNTREATABLE

Another fortunate twist!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074783/Outbreak-plague-mutate-UNTREATABLE.html

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/csr/don/02-november-2017-plague-madagascar/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
thesun.co.uk/news/4896832/fears-deadly-plague-that-has-killed-140-people-in-madagascar-could-mutate-and-become-untreatable/
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8jWXH-L7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully it spreads to Europe

>horrific disease breaks out in Africa
>Europe doesn't close it's borders because that would be racist
>Europeans go extinct just to not be called racist

Anyone who's played Plague Inc. knows that once you get into Madagascar it's only a matter of time before global extinction

We're fucked

Euros have a good amount of immunity from Plague. Really this would only clear shitskins that never had contact with plague out.

kek

False Flag.

Trump just put some troops there, this will follow up to some excuse for ww3

Hopefully some Muslims get it and travel to that big gay rock and kiss it, thus infecting the Muslim population wholesale.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it does mutate. The outbreak has been stewing in Madagascar for a while now. It's a chicken and the egg situation. Villagers who are bringing in crops to sell at the cities get the plague from the water, then they bring it back to their village. The city will eventually treat all the cases with antibiotics and the plague will subside; meanwhile the village has a minor outbreak. Then the villagers bring it back to the cities, where more villagers get it and bring it back to the countryside.

Because of this, you're basically in the perfect conditions for antibiotic resistant strains to develop since only a portion of the disease is wiped out each time. It's as close to rapid selection for resistance as you'll get unless you're in a lab purposefully trying to create resistance.

As soon as the strains get resistant to antibiotics, or at least the cheap antibiotics which these Third World countries can afford, the regular flare cycle will break and instead you'll see the plague wipe out a third of the city and then move on. Since border security is so shitty in countries like Tanzania, it could easily sweep through the ghettos of these nations' major cities and spread across the continent.

You don't think they've run simulations not dissimilar to Plague Inc.? Prince Phillip once said he wishes he would die and come back as a deadly virus to wipe out (((overpopulation))).

There is a reason it was released here.

Pandemics happen every hundred years or so.
Our last pandemic was the Spanish Flu in 1918-1919.
It killed more people than the entirety of The Great War.
Buckle up, boys.

I've heard the HIV infection rate in South Africa is around 30%. Since such a large portion of the population has a compromised imune system, a bacterial epidemic could be particularly devastating there.

Keep in mind, the HIV strain in South Africa may be less virulent.

In Europe we have immunity unlike you filthy mixedrace mongrels

Not likely. Africa middle east n asia had plague far longer since its a tropical disease.
Black death was in Europe for only 4 yrs an took out half the population

Risk of International Outbreak is low
-World Health Organization

who.int/csr/don/02-november-2017-plague-madagascar/en/

Higher genetic diversity is more immune...native americans had the least that why so many died blacks n arabs have more while whites tie indians. But indians been dealin eith it for longer

Plague is not a tropical disease.

Guess he didn't close the ports fast enough

>Madagascar closes its borders

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

Hopefully.
It already wiped out half of Europe so we're resistant.
Can't say the same for the shitskins here. Hopefully it cleans them all out.

>may

kek

>Madagascans have been told to stop the traditional practice of Famadihana - where locals dig up deceased relatives and dance with them before they are re-buried

thesun.co.uk/news/4896832/fears-deadly-plague-that-has-killed-140-people-in-madagascar-could-mutate-and-become-untreatable/

If we're being honest, this would likely be how things would go down.

sure would be a shame if it infected all of Africa and Africa as a continent is quarantined.

This is payback to whitey for stealing Africa's technology on space travel and nuclear power.

Stop I can only get so hard. The thought of millions of dead niggers is pushing me over the edge

The game taught me that if it starts on that shitty island, we are all doomed.

let's hope it spreads to Somalia!

>Hopefully it spreads to Europe
we wash our hands and shower unlike Africans and arabs, so why would it spread to us.

get all scientists on greenland

Is this natures way of "cleaning up"? I mean, if it were to happen in South America or Africa, it would be a light from beyond. The world needs a break. I'm really not a misanthrope, please understand this. I'm just saying there are a lot of South Americans, and Africans who do not bring anything to the table and just cause harm and they will never better themselves, even if you give them money, they will not better themselves, they will continue to murder and rape, I don't think this is something that can be changed in 50 years or 200 years, by that time the world will turn to complete shit. Even in science there are invasive species, why not humans? This is why I don't donate to those hungry children in Africa, I don't wan't to give them help, they don't deserve it. I will give it to a jewish family before I give it to them, or hell any group of people who are not hedonistic losers.

American whiteys are a mix of essentially all European countries depending on how far back their ancestors came to the states. This increases genetic diversity and ensures a better defense for white Americans over the average native European. You have no idea what you're talking about lol

>may mutate and become UNTREATABLE
I believe this can happen to any disease.

This is a white pill thread

>Be Native America
>See plague spreading in Niggerland
>Hope it doesn't get me
>Still hopes it spreads enough to take out shithead Arabs and tribe monkeys
>Starts thinking about getting in bunker to wait out world going mad anyhow.

NOOOOOO I still need to fuck a girl before I die.

Maybe, but I heard that this is a new kind of plague, different (and more dangerous) than the bubonic one.

HEIL PLAGUE-CHAN

Good. Godwilling it spreads like wildfire in Africa and the fugees bring it to Europe and spread it through the migrant communities there.

I hope it does, most of us have a very strong genetic immunity to it.

The shitskins not so much

>airborn plague

Good thing the cure for plague is basic hygiene. Keep bathing and don't go near any open sewage ditches and you should be fine.

Also wouldn't most modern antibiotics work rather well against this plague? [Please correct me if I'm wrong] but wouldn't in that case most modern countries be just fine?

>UNTREATABLE

As long as it stays the black death and doesn't turn into the white death i could care less.

KEK! LOOK AT THESE BUTTHURT AMERIMUTTS, DEFINETELY BUTTHURT ABOUT BEING HUMILIATED AND LAUGHED AT FOR BEING MUTTS. You're like fucking children. Can't handle the banter or the pressure.

Pls come soon plague-chan

So literally pic related? Oh, the irony!

This is what happens what you have 9 kids with no food or medicine or sanitation. Mother nature comes and fucks you up. The western world shouldn't have been giving them support all these decades now theyre really fucked..

>probably albanian

>Nigger gets the plague
>Doctors give nigger antibiotics that he has to drink for 2 weeks to kill off all the bacteria
>Nigger starts feeling better after the first week, stops drinking antibiotics while the bacteria is still in his body
>Strain survives the antibiotics and now grows resistant to them

That's the mayor issue

kek enjoy the plague I guess at least you weren't called racist

Stop giving them tech they clearly don't understand or know how to use properly is the obvious fucking answer. Between all the famine and AIDS, africa is due for a population reduction.

Mashallah

>we've been trying to meme this for years
>finally happens
Nothing is beyond our reach.

You're 56% white and will be a minority soon. You already have a plague, the plague of an irreversibly dwindling white population. All that is left for you is to watch your country slowly die, helplessly.

E R E C T I O N
E N G A G E

(((you)))

>Thinking you have immunity to something that hasn't reared its head for about 20 generation.
>Thinking the strongest and heartiest genes weren't wiped out in WW2
>Thinking this isn't weaponized to have high efficacy regardless of ethnicity

Okay Europe , I'd think we're all in trouble regardless of race. I'm sure only the elite actually have a cure but okay let's see how you do. Considering most of the west has been targeted for depopulation and destruction whether by immigration or cultural (feminism), I don't see why all of a sudden we are to be saved because of
WE WUZ SURVIVIRS n SHIET
Good luck if this ever goes up north.
And anyways contrary to Sup Forums belief if most species display hybrid vigor from cross breeding more often than depression, why wouldn't it make sense a mixed race would be more heartier to survive compared to heterogeneity ?

he's leveling up his cure resistance. Starting in madagascar is a good strat for world infection.

Theres a gypsy sitting outside every shop in Europe and they dont wash themselves.

You want Swedes and Germans to go extinct?

Madagascar ain't nowhere near that big ain't it?

I hope whoever's playing invests in Drug Resistance IV.

>Niggers causing the end of the world
Who woulda thunk it

Also, amerifag with mixed(Not a deminigger or anything, just mixed as in 32% Nordic 20%Swedish, etc.) central European genes. What are my chances of survival?

>he says in all caps

Bit late considering it STARTED in Madagascar. Hell at this point the Virus cheated and rerolled till it started in Madagascar.

>hybrid vigor from cross breeding more often than depression
Way to out yourself as a mongrel

Most likely Pneumonic plague. Fills the lungs with black necrotic fluid. Definitely not a good way to go.

oh well it was good while it lasted or okay i guess. rip everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=JY8jWXH-L7A

dont think so
it affects the niggers more because they are retarded they see a corpse of someone infected and want to bring home to rub it in their genitals
shit like this

Spreads to Zimbabwe if I get digits

We have antibiotic treatment for plaques (bacteria). We can also combat a big flu issue with vaccines.

Even if the plaque survives the primary antibiotic penicillin, there are still other chemical treatments that haven't been mutated over.

This antibiotic issue not race specific. The U.S. population is a big contributor to AB resistance. Especially considering the antibiotics the meat industry hands out to its product in bulk.

Europeans whose ancestors survived the black death might be more resistant to a new strain than africans who never encountered it. This could be good

>black death
has anyone from the media called this racist yet?

>may mutate and become UNTREATABLE

Why is that? Madagascar is an island of nothing that was only relevant in the Dreamworks movie

>only a matter of time before global extinction

Nice
Brb moving to Iceland

Why is your country show shit you are ashamed to show it? Just another Jew larping as a Nazi

Hello newfriend

im so exited

This plague is the best news I have heard in ages. It has the potential of being 20 times better than the election of Trump. Go plague, go!

Let's be completely real for a sec. Is it actually likely to hit continental Africa at all? We live in the current year where we understand quarantine and prevention measures. Even if it does spread, won't that cause a massive rapefugee influx? Europe are too cucked to close their borders and will just run a check of symptoms on their way in.

Why do they have to bury them, then dig them back up to dance with the dead body, then rebury them? Cant they just dance before they bury them the first time?

Speaking as a Burger, I want Trump to have an excuse to shut down African immigration to Burgerland. Remember Trump in 2014? 100% opposed allowing anyone, including healthcare workers, to come to the US from any Ebola-stricken country.

Similar thing here in Aus, we have extremely strict quarantine laws, so if this took off we'd not see an afrinig set foot here for ages. I worry about yuroop tho

kek whites have immunity to it fucking nigger

Fpbp. Please send the virus to USA, Canada and Colombia.

One can hope.

>Memeflag

Can Nips get the plague? Does anyone really want to live in a world without 2d?

Is this going to save the whites of South Africa being genocided? Serious question here everyone should address.

cool, i hope it runs up a big highscore