Is mandela effect real?

Is mandela effect real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCnPEwvtwmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No its mostly just Americans being shit at history/geography

No, its just impressionable people jacking each other off

No, it's a phenomenon caused by people who cannot admit they have false memories.

Looks like will smith ducked Trevor Noah

Yes, it's just people jacking into an offing.

barenstein bears
I loved those books....took me forever to learn to spell it....now it's spelled berenstain bears and I fucking KNOW that's not how it was spelled 30 years ago....

anyone remember a different name for this or am i retarded?

Yes, but only for those who switched timelines. Some anons never switched so they think it's just a meme. I pity them.

looks like the rock & will smith had a baby.

I remember it as just The Hungry Caterpillar. Haven't seen it since I was a kid, so I may have just forgot the very.

I had a bunch of friends who believed the 51 states thing. It was really weird. Happened all of a sudden in 04ish.

Yes. But, like medical 'disorders' it's an oft misapplied label for effects we don't understand as well as covering for changes made by (((them))) in historical media.
Think butterfly effect; change 1 seemingly insignificant piece of written history and you may change people's values or opionons over time and make them more receptive to much larger rewrites of history.

People's crap memory and mass add/adhd cover up both the quantum/paranormal and more traditional manipulations.

One of the fuckers was from PR so we were asking him because pr would prob be the 51st. He claimed it was HI and just couldn't remember which one was missing.

>it’s a doggy dog world
Is now
>it’s a dog eat dog world

You tell me.

Mostly Americans who got awful education at geography/history.

t. went to school across Europe and the US and was moved up 3 grades in Florida because it has remedial level curriculum

No it's mostly just Australians, again

It's always been dog eat dog, you disinfo motherfucker

Shut up, brainlet. Hope you're larping with this pitiful shit.

I can remember Mark Whalberg used to be a racist rapper named Marky Mark. This can't be right.

A physical geology textbook found in my grandfather's library was missing the "Plate Tectonics" chapter and plates.
It was there the last time I looked!
Was it the juice that did this/pol/??

The missing state is Jefferson. I grew up there then moved to IL when I was 17. Imagine my surprise being told it doesn't exist here. Spoopy times ahead anons, stay moderately chilled

Yeah, and "intensive purposes" is suddenly "intents and purposes".

What will (((they))) change next?

People have false memories of me attending a military training that I 100% DID NOT attend. Like I've had half a dozen people say they remember me there. It's spoopy, man.

I struggled with this when I was a kid. Even after sitting down and counting all 50 states over and over, I still thought there were 51.
Another one: my dad learned from me, in the 90s that Mars had 2 moons, Phobos and Deimos. He still claims he was taught the remarkability of Mars having no moons. He's a boomer, so maybe just crap public education.

There are too many anecdotal reports to deny 'something' isn't going on. However, someone did find an old, correctly spelled bearstein bears vhs. Wish i had the pic.

This was a decade before Mandela effect and it just stuck with me because a few of my smartest friends were really confused and totally remembered 51.

Growing up i clearly remember boys have a penis, girls a vagina. Oh also remembering not being a nazi thinking that

>13 stars on the original Betsy Ross Old Glory. One for each colony/state.
>48 stars on the flag until Alaska and Hawaii added in late 1950s.
>Now 50 stars on the flag.
daFug is the matter with you idiots?

I don't know. I'm inclined to think it's just collective susceptibility to suggestion, but this bothers me.

Isaiah 11:6, I always thought, was the LION shall lie down with the lamb. If you search it now, it says the WOLF shall lie down with the lamb. I am no biblical scholar. Maybe I just never studied close enough. But I'll tell you anons, that feels deeply wrong.

Does having Mandela Effected memories coincide with other paranormal experiences for those claiming they've had them?

Its real. I remember one split having occurred back in 2007/2008 where the red/white/yellow input jacks for VGA on televisions suddenly switched positions. As an avid gamer back then with multiple consoles but only one TV, i had become accustomed to the layout with constantly swapping out the video cables between different consoles, even got it down to doing it with my eyes closed since i didn't want to move my heavy TV every time. If i could feel for one input, i could thread the other two in with my eys shut.

One day their order got jumbled around though and I wasn't getting video on my game, cause the video input had switched places. Even other TV's had this new layout. At first i thought it was just some weird shit memory fuck up but although the input order had changed, the order of the 3 bound vga cables from my consoles had not, so when I plugged one in, the vga cords were twisted around each other rather than lined up side-by-side as they'd always been.

I thought there were 52 states until 6th grade

People just don't understand how memory works.

So, until you were 18?

this.

The things you choose to remeber are worth remembering? Weird explanations are for momentary peace, and is exactly why you can find permanent peace in Christ.

Source which version of biblical text you're referring to that says this.

I think the multiverse is real. Who knows what technology the deep state has? Could they be time traveling and changing things in the past? Does Trump have a time machine? Can you travel to alternate/parallel universes?

I don't know. But could it be. Aliums.

The Berenstein family changed the name to Berenstain Bears at some point, maybe an early attempt to make sure they didnt get doxxed or stalked. If people have their old books, i'm confident they read The Berenstein Bears but any new books will show Berenstain. Most people probably got rid of those books long ago

/x/ tier bullshit. Grow up.

You sleep to change universes and is exactly why you die if you don't sleep. The universe you go to directly linked to your choices and is solvable through M Theory, yet I'm still trying to get to a universe without Canadians. The lotto is used to catch time travelers and time manipulators.

LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER ....

"NO, I AM YOUR FATHER"

All. Just search for Isaiah 11:6 on google or in your choice of bible.

I heard people talk about whether Mandela died or not, and I remember he died in prison in the 80s

Problem with that is, if he died back then, how did he make Ubuntu?

user I... have no idea what to say

The current times are a result of surplus and lack of struggle intended by God. The world is ruled by Trump who doesn't sleep much, and is sent to harmonize the arbitrary of time. Trump is a time traveler, you suck because you have the every resource to do God's will, your posting on a board that is 100% meta and we're here to remind you you suck.

Maybe you have fallen victim to the meme magic of SDA and JW flyers that always show a gentle lion laying with a lamb and or children in a 1950's racially integrated paradise.

>I heard people talk about whether Mandela died or not

Yeah that's because we were told that he did. This entire fucking thing stems from hiding the white genocide there. Look into it

what's the point of even discussing this? It's not like any of us has the power or technology to do anything about this even if it does exist

CAN YOU SMELL, WHAT THE SMITH, IS COOKING

Jew here... I remember reading Bernstein Bears books and identifying with their name because it's a Jewish name. It wasn't always Berenstain Bears guys, get fucked.

You're a peg trying to find your hole. A tool of God meant to do nothing but his will. Everything you experience is God screaming for you to act. Christ is your compass. Getting to Sup Forums is only a touch of the truth that dictates.

Yes it is real,what seals it for me is the James Bond movie Moonraker and how Dolly has no braces anymore. My co-worker never even heard of the Mandella Effect and remembered the same thing, that was the whole gimmick of Jaws falling in love with her, she had a metal mouth like him! Now it makes no sense.

people like to know they're not crazy

still have my old books...they say berenstain...it really fucked with my head

should have been can you smell what the smith is forging

That's crazy.

was thinking the hungry hungry caterpillar at first glance but could be reasonably explained by confusion with hungry hungry hippos

Yes it is real,what seals it for me is the James Bond movie Moonraker and how Dolly has no braces anymore. My co-worker never even heard of the Mandella Effect and remembered the same thing, that was the whole gimmick of Jaws falling in love with her, she had a metal mouth like him! Now it makes no sense.

Wait what... She has no braces???@??@@??@

The only one that really gets me, is apparently the fruit of the loom logo never had a cornucopia.

Also remember an alternate version of Pet Semetary (the movie) where the old man had a wife, and he searches his house for her when gauge (the zombie toddler) is terrorizing him. He finds her body crumpled up in a dumbwaiter in the kitchen. Then Gauge runs by and slices his achilles tendon, and kills him when he falls. Watched it again recently and he has no wife, no dumbwaiter, etc. Anyone else remember it that way? Or at least have an alternate same era horror movie to account for misremembering?

What the FUCK. I thought you were a retard who modified the title to what you remembered, but that's the actual title? Nigger it was "The Hungry Little Caterpillar" when I was a kid.

Isn't it weird that the "mandela effect" only happens to Americans? It always has it's origins from shitty pop culture like the bernstein bears or shit they eat like "jif" and "jiffy". Why does it only happen to Americans?

human facial recognition is a hell of a thing.
First time I've seen that image and I instantly knew that it was a blend of Will Smith and Dwayne Johnson.

That's kind of amazing, desu.

I know this is correct because there's another book by this author called The Very Busy Spider

saved

well user. Its because the CIA financed the entirety of american Media in order to fuck with us long term. Moving and altering little things, to see how much bullshit we will buy is an easy test.

This American drinks bottled water rather then tap

Also, Sam Hyde used to be holding an AR15 but now it's some kind of AK, what the fuck.

American tv shows cannot show real products without giving away money. So tv shows flooded with almost right products. Slight name changes. Over the years the average American can no longer recall what was the real product which a fake and which a complete memory fabrication

>checked
No bottles needed. It was so easy to just buy a filter.

>If you build it they will come
Meaningful on so many levels. The players. The games. The community. The fans. The farms fucking survival. It's about every conflict in the film.

It's actually

I'm at a total loss now, you recognised the stupidity of your fellow civilians yet you drink the same water as them that made them all fucking dumb in the first place

Fuck, yeah I member that. There could be multiple versions though.

>Sam Hyde now prefers AK
WTF, I love Sam Hyde now!

This one just ruins the movie. I don't care if the CIA screws with us just don't ruin movies pls

all of the big movie ones ive fallen victim too aswell.
famous line from field of dreams?
forrest gump?
mirror mirror on the wall
you like me, you really like me

look up the cern video with the greasy cunt mocking us, the CBTS threads seem to be on to something with the true nature of the cern project, apparently its not a particle collider but an experimental machine to test manifestation.

I remember a version of Goonies where there is a giant octopus. Never seen that version again. People think I'm crazy but I swear I seent it

No.
Really.
All drinking water has run through a reverse osmosis filter for the last twenty years. Before that, it was called a reserve osmosis.
Swear to God.

no

This, I thought the bears were Jewish because my friend was a Goldstein. This is not debatable, it was berenstein bears

>I fucking KNOW that's not how it was spelled 30 years ago....

You're fuckin right. I remember being unsure hot to pronounce "stein".

Fuck off

wasnt is the moody caterpillar

I caught my neighbor's cat in a possum trap and dragged my balls over it few times and on multiple occasions. I sink washed it with dawn dish soap. My gf farted one time and I broke up with her, she was like OMG I'm pregnant with your child. I print out 56% memes and send them to the child support cops. I'm probably the most underrate man in America.

Tell me again about AKs and Sam Hyde!

That's wrong though.
t. US Navy engineer who ran multiple 10,000 GPD units for years

SAGE NOT POLITICS, HIDE, IGNORE, REPORT

this was done by other tv shows referencing star wars. "luke i am your father" was scripted in many tv shows to avoid copyright. they couldnt outright use the original phrase so they changed it. people are remembering the reference, not the original scene.

maybe you have a shit memory user

That was me bantzing with an Aussie, an pointing out how illiterate these Mandela shills are.
And thank you for letting the government use you as ballast.

the mandela effect was the first redpill id taken since about 2004 that really shook me. before then conspiracy theories were mostly just entertainment that didnt touch me or was something out of my immediate control (secret societies, alt history, 9/11 etc) but this was in my brain and real.
I have a massive ego and strength of character, ill go to my grave remembering all the old movie lines. personally feel like they deliberately messed with some of the most famous lines in history to gauge reaction to history changing, they have the ability to change things but not us, they had to see if how far they can go before we chimp out.

>Dwill Johnsmith

I hate it when people put phrases and sayings on a peddle stool.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

the actor hinself remembers the line as 'luke, I am your father'.
theres video of him reading it on youtube

>Ego is more powerful than memory
There you go. Mandela effect in a nutshell. Or was it nut's hell?

life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna to get

>no u
Seppo """"""""""bantz""""""""""

youtu.be/lCnPEwvtwmY
aint having it, cern knows, youtube cern happy video, mandela effect

Is the volvo logo the symbol of mars still? If so yes.

I heard a 90s hip hop song a few days ago where they pronounced it with a stein, I think Nas. That is the only one that I've heard that I truly believe might have been changed.

>inb4 niggers can't pronounce words