What anime studio is the worst?

What anime studio is the worst?

Currently? Diomedia.
All of their latest anime are complete shit. Not even memeing.

>Diomedia
>Dio Media
>Dio

NHK when they do a rare in-house animation these days.

Toei of the majors has a reputation of being 'she'll be right on the night' at best.

Shaft

Their animations are fucking terrible.

>magical faggots earlier this year
>girlish number right now
Their track record is mostly awful but they aren't completely devoid of good shows.

I could handle the rest of the large decrease in art quality, but making her constantly expressionless was just too far.

This scene kinda came out of left field though.

You're fav one

And yet Konosuba turned out pretty good, I hope the second season will have the same people working on it. Heck, they can make it 10 episode long again, if it means that it will look decent then Im okay with it.

Jokes on you. My favourite is your favourite.

>DEEN is bad
They sometimes make bad shows and sometimes make good shows, they're not THAT bad.

your favourite one

You do realize that Log Horizon 2 is just being faithful to the LN designs right?

Fucking secondaries.

i actually dropped season 2
real shame

MadHouse

I agree, also mappa. Take your shit cartoons to the west edgelords.

KyoAni

They deserve to be shot for giving us Maiyoga and Kancolle.

And unfunny adaptation of Handa-kun. Fuck that shit I still mad.

Gonzo.
or Gainax for selling themselves to sandniggers

le jojokes xd

Epic! Jojo pose time!

In Rayneshia's case, her design was already faithful though. They just messed it up for no reason.

Odd thing is that they clearly still used the old character designs for minor characters that didn't have LN designs, so I don't get why they even felt like they had to give her a new design, considering how it was clearly worse than the original one.

Gainax = Isis pandering anime.

You're pretty good.

Wow what happened to anime? It used to be so detailed and had great animation. This "thing" even has 3D background.

Please... Don't remind me what happened with Log Horizon 2... it was garbage, not even with design but with whole story.

Can somebody explain this?

But it didn't, even the cg was kinda terrible. They also fucked up the character designs like every show they produce.

ARMS

Toei Animation

Sakamoto and Rakugo also were good

Production was cheap from start, Kadokawa didn't believe in success that's why they only bought 10 episodes timeslots.
Chara designer for anime is known for saggy tits

I prefer calling them realistic tits.

Honestly the only good thing from that show were those flopping tits, at least DEEN knows where to put their budget.

Kyoani

just kidding :^)

Pierrot

SHARINGAN

Saggy tits. Saggy tits EVERYWHERE.

Even those with almost flat chests.

Hope they get rid of him for the second season.

Saggy tits and tard men faces are what makes this show character designs so endearing

A-1

A-1 hands down literally bottom of the barrel. Deen and Diomedea are very mixed bag, IMS is getting their shit together, ARMS barely make anything now and the last thing I remember from them was actually decent, Toei Animation is just a part of bigger monster that fuck them up. The only studio that come close is Lerche, fuck them as well and I will never forgive them for what they did to Gakkou Gurashi.

Here's his Sailor moon art
A-1 doesn't even have regular staff. Some of their anime is well animated like SAO, Erased, O;9 but there are shits like Gunglinger stratos, Denpa Kyoushi, Qualidea.

>I will never forgive them for what they did to Gakkou Gurashi.
What did they do? I'm curious now as it is in my backlog.

Kyoto Animation and Animation Do.

Toei.

Deen or A-1 when it is about QUALITY, KyoAni when it comes to deviation from the source material with shitty anime original content.

Still better than Crystal designs

Ruined.

Bones

Not seeing this animated is one of the greatest sins humanity has ever commited

I'm not the user you replied to, but a lot of mangafags were mad about decisions made for the adaptation. A lot of great scenes were cut out and a very insignificant dog was given a much bigger role. Without comparing it to the manga, the show is decent, and it does add some good anime original content. If you ever want to read the manga after finishing the manga, I'd highly recommend starting from the beginning. It's a pretty fast read, and chapters come out monthly if I remember correctly.

I liked Handa kun but then it got boring because all the jokes were misunderstanding ones.

Toei

>read the manga after finishing the manga
I meant finishing the anime.