Éire/pol/ - Through The Night edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/WMGvQ2v-ZRM
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>"Homelessness figures are low by international standards" - Varadkar
rte.ie/news/2017/1111/919200-fine-gael-national-conference/

>"hard border can not happen " - Coveney
rte.ie/news/2017/1111/919232-coveney-nothern-ireland-border/

>"Abortion in cases of rape should not be legalised" - Katie Ascough
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/katie-ascough-abortion-in-cases-of-rape-should-not-be-legalised-36310126.html

>Unionists Praise Taoiseach For 'shamrock poppy'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/unionists-praise-taoiseach-for-shamrock-poppy-36303437.html

>Apple Data Centre "not dead"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/apple-data-centre-deal-not-dead-taoiseach-36303415.html

>Taoiseach Says Ireland Will Not be Joining a European Army
thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/

>Irish Dead of World War I And II honoured at Glasnevin Cemetery
thejournal.ie/world-war-i-and-ii-dead-honoured-3692267-Nov2017/

>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo
thejournal.ie/poppies-damaged-sligo-3680327-Nov2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=F1OwuQmw7L0
youtube.com/watch?v=XOEkCvlHjCg
youtube.com/watch?v=kQmzzosP-Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=udGtkzs5n4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=USD7r2H8NmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lef20AWwCjc
youtube.com/watch?v=YS1H3TXSD5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ouEXxK8VLhM
youtube.com/watch?v=THWA_EzVNvA
youtube.com/watch?v=d59LnYgLMkI
youtube.com/watch?v=3f6kYBfNiX0
youtube.com/watch?v=_USWajFvUkg
youtube.com/watch?v=xcSeBtkf_ks
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DcSs6QFCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_l7lB5G8HVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JSMoBvTT9-k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SLh8RMlYkWw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAjZk0mYH0&itct=CBUQpDAYACITCK_qpM_MutcCFUFRFgodNFMOQDIHYXV0b25hdkjsouLKzIif3Eg=
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1o6atwZUcI&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCPz18u_MutcCFcNdFgod4-8AdDIHcmVsYXRlZEj9wJnp5OyI8J4B
archive.is/HnC2g
youtube.com/watch?v=CmtaW-KJT-w
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvB3g3HEPQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=571vnkdrWC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc

What would the Reaction be if someone put up posters saying
“Go Back to Africa, Ireland is for the Irish!”

Probably bad, remove the africa part and pretend not to be racially motivated while targeting all foreigners regardless of race would probably work miles better.

IRA is aesthetic as fuck imo
Here’s the original song btw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

So something like “foreigners go home, Ireland is for the Irish!” Would be better?
It does sound better desu

Reposting.
youtube.com/watch?v=F1OwuQmw7L0
youtube.com/watch?v=XOEkCvlHjCg
youtube.com/watch?v=kQmzzosP-Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=udGtkzs5n4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=USD7r2H8NmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lef20AWwCjc
youtube.com/watch?v=YS1H3TXSD5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ouEXxK8VLhM
youtube.com/watch?v=THWA_EzVNvA
youtube.com/watch?v=d59LnYgLMkI
youtube.com/watch?v=3f6kYBfNiX0
youtube.com/watch?v=_USWajFvUkg

youtube.com/watch?v=xcSeBtkf_ks

Sitting comfy with a hot water bottle in me lap. I'm in it for the long haul tonight.

Pretty negative, you need to dress that kind of rhetoric up or you just get written off as a Nazi. People need no excuse to virtue signal over here. You'd be better off complaining about the EU/IMF or someone and calling for a return to national sovereignty.

I would think that attempting to undermine or oppose the phrase Ireland for the Irish on its own would by itself demonstrate a betrayal of nationalism and a position against Irish interests.

Yeah, I think some fact with a subtle little nod in it would be more productive. Like, "in 2050 Ireland will be x% Irish". Notably not cucking by saying "white irish". Either presented very simply on a plan background or with some great irish piece of art.

Ireland for the Irish is the right one. It is a common nationalist saying and if you stuck it around you would get a negative reaction from the press, and it would show that the press are traitors that go against what R.O.I was founded on.

When youre in Canada, you might need to point out "white Canadian", or in America, or Australia maybe. In any European country, it goes without saying that the nationality is the race. Irish is both the nationality, and the race. You cant be Irish without being Irish blooded. Canadian doesnt even mean anything, its not even a country. Its a post national state according to its leader. Canadians dont exist, its some ambiguous term marxists use to call muslims who make propaganda against the egyptian government, or who get blown up in middle eastern countries during terrorist attacks. Another Canadian killed, Abu Hammad al-Bakir. Yea, no. Youre a cunt.

ULSTER IS BRITISH NO SURRENDER

SURRENDER NO BRITISH IS ULSTER

get back over the line paddy,we dont want no faggot pajeet lovers here

Cannot argue with those digits

Big ian would want us to unite in the face the demographic winter lads, I'm sure of it.

nah he would want the isles to come together and fix the problem together then once fixed go back to hating each other again

Big Ian would have flooded the republic with based black orangemen, it’s how prods think

I think we can all agree that for better or worse politics on the isles is a lot more shit having lost Ian "WrestleMania" Paisley

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

We still have Willie for laughs.

We're in dire need of some of that "Never never never" attitude to be sure.

ALL GOOD CHILDREN GO TO HEAVEN

I miss wrestle mania so much
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DcSs6QFCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_l7lB5G8HVo

You mean like when Martin said that? I saw a clip the other day from before he died where he said people who werent good goy SF supporters and who still opposed the peace process WERE THE TRAITORS. This from the man who said they will never, ever, ever cease the struggle until freedom for all of Ireland is achieved... and was then knighted by the queen for services to the crown.

Can Hornswoggle become an Irish citizen?

Fuck the Shinners desu. They're all compromised or traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSMoBvTT9-k

Martin McGuinness wouldnt even toast the queen!
Scum!

No chance, that's what he's got

But he’s the heir to Vince McMahon’s fortune!

Boys used to often cover the Mo on the Primary School uniforms with their fingers and laugh about it.

Have a bump.
What is the jew situation in Ireland?
What is north Ireland like?
Do you take kindly to Anglo immigrants with some Irish blood?
Is Gaelic hard to learn?

>Minimal but still an unwelcome menacing presence
>Lovely
>All I have met have been absolute dickheads
>It is difficult only in that few speak it so it's hard to develop fluency through conversation

Im no expert on it and Im sure more evidence of their direct control could be presented, but the Jew appears to have Ireland largely demoralized and brainwashed into supporting most cultural marxist concepts without much opposition. They have a lot of useful idiots who carry the Jews agenda without much intervention, from what I can gather anyways. Like they have been broken, and are totally dominated by propaganda. Its like in Sweden, or in Canada. Even Germany and Britain to some extent. Ive heard Scottish people are extremely "tolerant" of the pakistanis and such.

I feel I could easily learn Gaelic and I am already full blooded Brit with some Irish blood.
Would you accept me were I to adopt your culture and religion?
I don't see any home for the white man elsewhere.
I am about as white as it gets, and I want nothing more than for your independence and autonomy, strict borders and freedom.

Id say weigh your options maple nigger, if you can find Work in Maine, New Hampshire and what not, that would definitely be a step up for you
>well over 90% white
>great gun laws
>low taxes

I would consider a conservative American state but I love the rainy shores of my native islands, even if I am a 2nd generation expat.
I always felt Canada and America lost their identity.
I wish to find the home of the future Caucasian empire.
I think Ireland has the potential to become a great kingdom of noble men with duty and honor.
I am hopeful to find my home.

>I always felt Canada and America lost their identity
I feel you
>I am hopeful to find my home
We’re one in the same, you and I.
Rootless we are.
Where ever we do go in life, whether it is a conservative state, or the shores of Ireland we will always be foreigners.
Is there a place where we BELONG?
God knows.

I can't see it elsewhere in ((Scotland)) or (((Wales))), Britian is basically a colony of Pakistan.
There are a few other islands in the pacific I would consider, but they have no history or culture.
America and Canada is cucked unless they annex a city state and form a walled autonomy.
I can't see anywhere else that I am hopeful for men of honor and glory.
Ireland has all the right traits for my body and spirit, I just wish to be accepted.
I would never immigrate somewhere I am not welcome, and ironically enough as a Brit I wouldn't feel as welcome there as I would Ireland(I hope).

POTATO
O
T
A
T
O

>the potential to become a great kingdom of noble men with duty and honor.
IRELAND CANNOT INTO RELEVENCE
>ireland
>white
If they got the potential to be any sort of kingdom its a muslim one! xD

>Black lives matte-

Your punctuation and grammar is atrocious.

>a fucking leaf
STFU u cant except the fact that ireland is now muslim like the rest of europe

Muslim population in Northern Ireland: At the time of the 2001 UK Census there were 1,943 living in Northern Ireland.

LMAO
>2001
Im sure sweden was white back then to!

Nobody is talking about Sweden but you.
Why don't you focus on your own country which you so proudly display beside your ID.

noone cares about ireland. take this shit to

You did 5 captchas for nothing.
Thank for the bumps.

i miss polite sageing lads.

shut up faggot. enjoy your damp muslim infected yuropoor island. there all gay that like getting gay married. thats why you like that shit place

Yeah! Ha! what Said!
Thanks for the bumps sucker

All your ancestors are laughing at how miserable you are.
Don't come to Ireland. I may not be invited but you surely aren't welcome in the slightest.
1 Irishman is worth 1000 of you.

shut up mohammed. sage in all fields.

Checked.
Can I truly have your opinion?
Would I be welcome judging on my intent? I wish to become one of you. I would gladly join a militia or the military in either North or South Ireland. Adopt your language and customs and stick to myself except when help is needed.
Is there any tension between Anglos(16th Irish) and Irish? I don't want to move somewhere when the men won't welcome me.

Reposting

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SLh8RMlYkWw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAjZk0mYH0&itct=CBUQpDAYACITCK_qpM_MutcCFUFRFgodNFMOQDIHYXV0b25hdkjsouLKzIif3Eg=

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1o6atwZUcI&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCPz18u_MutcCFcNdFgod4-8AdDIHcmVsYXRlZEj9wJnp5OyI8J4B

Are you a sound lad? I assume you're not talking about coming to live in some degen city because then what's the point? Irish communities are tight-knit and it's tough to get into social groups that have already formed. If you have a wife and children already a possible plan is to move to a village that's expanding with middle class families looking to get their children into a rural school and get away from city shitholes and to integrate into that community.

Is it wrong that I identify with the IRA to some degree?
I don't know if they are all bad or all good, or much about them to be frank.
I just respect the autonomy and right to self governance on rightful land without parasitic host governance.
I wish it were true for England but I just cannot see myself living in any English town without being cramped by non natives.
Someone please answer me. I can't live in Canada any longer. I need to be surrounded by people of God and people who share my blood.
It's all I have ever wanted is to find my home.
Despite being a Brit I have no allegiance to the "crown". Where do I go?

Just learnt today that me mother has a cousin who was born with no arse on em and had to get one drilled in to him. Wtf!? I never knew of such a thing.

Just thought i'd share that with yis because idk why

I have no intention of sin, chaos, blaspheme or even rent seeking/capitalism in parasitic nature.
I have a trust fund for school and am essentially looking to study and perhaps emigrate. Ireland is on the top of my list.
I wish only the best for Ireland in any regard, welcome or unwelcome.
The school I was looking at was in Coleraine, but I wouldn't mind living/learning in and around Belfast.
I am young (24) so no kids, wife. I seek the North because of the fact it is tight nit.
I despise metropolitan living. I would love nothing more than to mind my own business and enjoy the beauty of solitude in nature.

You don't have to have allegiance to the crown, but your own blood and soil, your own people. There is such a thing as English and "British" republicans.

Where in England could I find good women, good redpilled men, no jews, good scenery and Christian values?
Preferably somewhere with a nice college or university.

>good women
>good redpilled men
>no jews
>good scenery
>Christian values

I don't know. Never been to Britain but Yorkshire countryside comes up when you ask this. But i don't know if you can have all of that AND a good collage and university.

My only fear about living in the English country side is lack of weapons.
Also I imagine tax in England is higher but I might be mistaken, as well as property/rent/real estate.
I made this thread yesterday as OP if any of you ITT would like to take a look at my rationale.
archive.is/HnC2g
I truly want to find the next Caucasian empire, and I feel I have narrowed it down to either various former British colonies in the pacific or Great Britain itself talking to various people.
I came here to discuss the potential for residency in Ireland because I feel they have the best genepool/autonomy/natural borders/economy and culture/location(proximity).
The white ethnostate(s) are coming and I want to find the perfect home to start our empire.
Not LARPing.
I could see it happening in England too, but only to the North, in a form of city state with walls like in medieval times.

I don't think any white ethno state is coming desu.
The only ones that have a chance of surviving are slavic.
We are all fucked lad.

Forming a city state with strict borders can be raised with less than 500,000 men. From here you grow your sovereignty. This transition from White neighborhoods to white enclaves within host nations is already taking place in various countries across the globe. It would be perfectly easy to form an autonomous white enthostate in various nations within 5 years.
White identity and land may seem abstract to you but I promise with or without you this will happen, and the first to rise will lead the rest to New Caucasian empire.

Are you serious? Where is it happening successfully so far?

the thread still active?

Gated communities in very city and nation across the planet where rich white liberals LARP about "muh tolerance" of refugees etc while never setting foot outside their neighborhoods or interacting with a non rich white liberal.
Country clubs, golf courses etc.
>White flight
When these parliamentarians and magistrates pass laws importing immigrants to your town and sell their houses they do just build new houses for muslims and turks, they move to the suburb beyond the suburb and live among the elite(predominantly 90% white+jewish neighbourhoods).

What's the craic lad?
youtube.com/watch?v=CmtaW-KJT-w

Looking for some input on leaf/anglo(16th Irish) immigration.
Would you mind giving me your true opinion on my acceptance were I to adopt your language/customs/religion?
I really want to live somewhere in the Isles, and Ireland seems like the best rock.
If you have the time take a look ITT at my posts and give me your opinion on welcoming an Anglo leaf into your home.
I truly appreciate it.

Honestly I would have little issue personally, and I doubt you would have too much trouble and if you learned the language you would be doing better than most natives. Only bother would depend on how social you want to be as it takes some time to fit in with certain places.

I would have some hope of socializing with the more humble and protective men. Perhaps not the IRA or even military but a Christian militia with duty and kinship.
Hopefully I would be welcome in protecting your home from sinners and pimps, thugs and other degenerates.

How come yer up so late?

I am cursed with a slew of issues, one of which is insomnia just back from a walk actually.

>Perhaps not the IRA or even military but a Christian militia with duty and kinship.
those groups bar the military are not the kind of people you approach lad especially as a foreigner

Might go for a walk or run meself. Same problem + no life because of "a slew of issues" as ye say. Now i am sleeping round the clock to try set my sleep pattern right. Aiming to get up at 5am when i am done with this sleep pattern bull. Best time to get up, but unfortunately i won't be able to catch Éire/pol/ then :(

I have lived a tragic life. I am not saying I would walk into the first veteran's pub after my class at university. I wish to protect the land which I revere. Eventually I will want to connect with the men who know there is a need for watchmen.

tis a good time for a walk lad lovely crisp air out, at least down here anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvB3g3HEPQ

What county you from anyways? It's freezing out there holyshit

Cork

Ah the rebel county!
Way for a walk. Thread will probably die but sure it was up long enough.

Good luck boy enjoy the walk

>irish name from county mayo
>am but a simple english boy
Is it too much to ask for a United Isles?

Where are the best Irish women and where is the best Irish scenery(Woods+Beaches)
These two can be separate.
Thanks for your replies.
Would you say blonde or red hair is the more common one?

Also on a related note, funny question but: Is there any part of Ireland that has a bad aura to it?
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question. I just don't want to move there if there is a spooky part to it, kek.

Bump.

B U M P

Back

BUMPING FOR WITCH BURNINGS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=571vnkdrWC0

I always thought this was a strictly American and English phenomenon historically.

What? Cultural Bolshevism or witch burnings?

Bump from America

Witch-hunting/burning at the stake etc.

It happened in Ireland to, but not so much compared to Britain and America\Canada.

Bumping.

Didn't know it happened in Canada but I can see it.
Salem was a crazy town, I am sure there were others with similar stories.