Nothing is truth, everything is permited

Other urls found in this thread:

wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA008/English/RPC1961/GA008_index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nihilism
>redpilled
lol, nice try.

why not leaf?

truth is dependant on the individual whose views depend of the context in which he was raised

The truth is that I smile when I see a flower grow on top of another, blocking the sun in the process.
I stand by and say " GOOD ONE MISTER FLOWER! Haha! The work of god! "
And I move on with my day.

Nihilism is a dead end ideology. It is either adopted to mask hedonism, grown out of once meaning is found, or dies with its practitioners. Nothing is true? Pft, the failure of your thought pattern will soon be true.

>doesn't even get the quote right or comprehend it's true meaning
How's that vidya jew treating ya

Even so, if we had no laws there would be anarchy and with that comes chaos and stagnation.

Yes, correct. As it is written in the protocols

Earth is flat.

>checks flag
Just another sub-human trying to justify sacrificing his aunt to some mythical snake god.

(((you)))

>be american
>think americans aren't subhumans
>kill myself

>checks flag
>disregards post

>a fucking burger

>juvenile nihilism
>gets his morals from video games

>I am the way the Truth and the Light
-Jesus Christ
Only one truth, in Jesus name we pray. Catholics need not apply.

My point exactly. The source of the information isn't as important as the information being given. Hearers of a message always judge the messenger before they judge the message. This is where americucks will fail 90% of the time because of their hatred for anything but their own half-breed

the muslims say the same thing with ala/mohammed

ACO crack when
Hurry up codeniggers

Laws are an illusion. What you have now is stagnation.

you know this meme only has power when it's coming from a European flag, right? Your pic is related, that's the average Mexican mestizo

well i dont claim to be white
and that qt its clearly a mexican

>giving ubishart money
>to play a literal KANGZ game
>ever
kys desu

Maybe in the economy but not in STEM areas. Economics is a meme field anyways.

>white skin
>mexican
not even a castizo is that white duder

Silly, truth is by definition absolute. If it changes, it was never true to begin with.

An individual can in fact interpret life in an unlimited amount of ways.
But the reality is that there is a limited amount of interpretation that can mean the survival of an individual.
As human beings who have grasped the abstract, the body is still locked to the chains of nature and must adhere to its laws.
There is still one and only truth, it is unmoving and does not take sides.
Only an individual who is willing to move towards and closer to the truth can truly live.

thats CIENTIFIC TRUTH
true, its true with or without humans

but most human gnosis doesnt work around science but around "cultural" mindsets

>Nothing is truth

Negative. The truth is that actions have consequences. And some consequences are clearly better than others.

lel

Try Anthroposophy. Rudolf Steiner actually called his method Spiritual Science. Probably above your reading level, but you might start with Christianity as Mystical Fact : wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA008/English/RPC1961/GA008_index.html

You are likely a jew

I don't care about pills. All I care for is building the wall because you mongrels and niggers are ruining this country.

This is what I want from the wall. Not this piss stained half-foot thin concrete fences that look like they came from a cheap furniture store.

hello mr Crowley

Part n parcel, sort your shit out.

>Nihilism
Kill yourself Juan.

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

yea... its connected

Jew shill thread

Too live forever, immortality, Valhalla, Elysium...

>Nothing is truth, everything is permited

To accept your proposition immediately entails it's denial or negation. There are simple empirical sense truths around us all the time, i.e. don't burn yourself on fire because it's hot. Is fire going to burn you or not? There are logical conditions to all situations that permit or do not permit certain things from happening based on the laws of physics.

>truth is dependant on the individual whose views depend of the context in which he was raised

>Dude, this man is dead
>I don't think so, that is subjective

>nothing is truth
So basically you believe only in lies.
>everything is permitted
and this is an obvious lie.
AC is shit and you are both retarded and have shit taste. You probably don't understand the meaning in your words. You probably just thinks it sounds cool so you wrap it up in your own thinking.
No one who actually understands would honestly state that there are no redpills or bluepills. You're just a fucking NPC.