Toxoplasmosis is a parasite that lives in cat shit

>toxoplasmosis is a parasite that lives in cat shit
>parasite alters hormones in rats making them gay for cat feces
>egyptians first to domesticate cats
>nothing but sand in egypt. essentially a giant kitty litter box
>egyptians are huffing cat shit for 1000s of years
>egyptians worshipped cats

still believe the "cats make you crazy" meme isnt real?

Of course white boys would be afraid of some pussy

Notice how majority of cat owners are sjw liberals?

>nothing but sand in egypt. essentially a giant kitty litter box
The quality of this board continually astonishes me

They certainly do. Once I was at a grocery store and I was putting my items on the belt. Once I was done I set up the divider so the person behind me could start to putting her items on as well. She said "Thank you" and I responded with "No problem". I resumed looking ahead and I suddenly heard a bunch of cat mewling behind me and it went on for about half a minute.

I believe she was getting cat food.

not all cats have toxoplasma gondii bacteria in thier shit but if your cat was feral at one point then yeah its probably brainwashing you.
fucking hairy jews

Cats are the most overrated pet.

>mfw cats were the real jews the whole time

Anything and everytthing put out by CNN is bullshit and a total fabrication.

>toxoplasmosis is a parasite
toxoplasmosis is a symptom, an effect. It is not itself a parasite. It's a condition. A disease.

dumbass.

>still believe the "cats make you crazy" meme isnt real?
Everyone knows the possibility is there but there's no absolute evidence, especially when you actually fucking clean up after your god damn pet as opposed to living in a literal shithole.

r/blacktwitter is this way --- > GTFO. noone likes your minstrel show here. Also, Ancient Egyptians weren't at all negro

We Egyptian whites were the first to domesticate cats silly dick washer.

Leafs hate cats because their sandpaper tongue hurts their peepee.

>>nothing but sand in egypt. essentially a giant kitty litter box

We share a board with brainlets like this

>being gay or transsexual is no longer a mental illness so now cat ownership is just fine!

Im perfectly fine and I prefer cats over dogs.

Cats don’t make you crazy, they let you see behind the veil. Toxoplasmosis is a symbiotic organism that reveals to you the truth of the world, and cats are holy creatures that spread this miracle to civilized people

There is also a link between the brain cysts caused by toxo and schizophrenia. Whether toxo causes schizophrenia or schizos behavior leads to greater exposure to toxo is the studies going on currently

Apparently men infected with toxoplasmosis get higher testosterone.

Thank you for this thread, user. Feral cats and feral cat "colonies" are far from benign or "harmless".
In 2013, there were 95.6 million OWNED cats in the US. The number of stray and feral cats is much higher.
Per Live Science, cats (feral and free roaming owned cats) in 2013, killed between 1.4 and 3.7 BILLION birds and between 6.9 and 20.7 BILLION small mammals. There are additional numbers for amphibians and reptiles to add to these figures.

Even PETA has published a paper urging people to keep their pet cats confined for their own safety and as a responsible practice.

Cats are indigenous to the Fertile Crescent and Egypt. They are an invasive species everywhere else on the planet and have caused numerous extinctions.

If you really want a shock, look up "Isllam_and_cats" on wikipedia. Mohammed was such a fanatic about cats, he cut off the sleeve of one of his robes because his cat, Muezza, was sleeping on it when it was time for him to go to prayer. Cats are considered "quintessential pets" by muslims. (Dogs are, of course, forbidden- "haram")

Just for shits & giggles, look up your current local laws regarding cats & dogs. You'll probably be very surprised.

>*newsflash* soyboys start eating catshit in attempt to regain masculinity

The absolute state of "we was kangzzz"

Back in the days of less cats, the cities were choked with vermin like rats and pigeons. They’re the perfect domesticated predator and do very well destroying harmful pests

I live in an old farm house and my cat is a mouse hunting machine. Love my doggo but my cat has done far more work for me than any dog.

Always believe the opposite of what CNN says

this chick ever get fully nude?

How about dog owners stop the proliferation of dogs and let them revert back into wolves like they were originally. Any other breed of canine than an actual real life wolf is degenerate and a result of human folly. If you support culling cats, but do not support the same thing for dogs, you are also degenrate like your unnatural dog breeds and should yourself be killed.

The only way you're getting Toxoplasmosis from your cat is if you ingest fecal matter. You're several times more likely to get it from undercooked liver.

Do you eat cat shit for fun or something cat haters?

Red-pilled cat owner. Gas the kikes, race war now, tummy rubs for kitty.

>my dog loves to eat cat shit
>but he also tries to kill every cat he sees
I think your theory is pretty retarded

>egyptians are huffing cat shit for 1000s of years

No. They ate monoatomic elements. Extended life and super conductors.

I seeeeeeeee

>animal that steps in its own personal shit and piss box also climbs all over your kitchen counter and dining room table
i've never seen a cat owner who didn't let their pet walk all over them, figuratively and literally

I make warriors cats. Fights, fighting the "spider" daily. Rough is tough, relaxing is comfort.

Cats are easy to train.

Do you eat directly off your table or countertop? Do you not disinfect any food prep surfaces before use? Do you not wash your hands before you eat?

It's basic hygiene.

>catfags are this mad

I'm not an sjw but that doesn't mean I can't love kitters.

you can get histoplasmosis from batshit (batshit crazy)

>can't use your countertop without cleaning it thoroughly like an obsessive compulsive because your cat's shitty paws have been all over it

"the disease could cause serious health problems, including damage to the brain, eyes and other organs. Infants who are born to women infected with T. gondii during or just before their pregnancy are most at risk for developing severe toxoplasmosis."
>Cat ownership not linked to mental health problems, study says
Impressive work

Toxoplasma makes you gay. They locked up Shkreli because his drug kills toxoplasmosis and he was planning to use the profits to develop a better one.
This is the ultimate blackpill.

If CNN says it's not true, it's fucking true

>we worship those whose shit we sniff
poos new master race confirmed

I put catfood on my willy and had my cat lick it off. Do I have toxoplasmosis now?

>be me at 10
>dude with half an arm in a cast asks "that your cat?"
>"sure, mister"
>parents' insurance co. gets sued in first ever case in the state
>cat was in guy's house looking for pussy, he tried to grab cat and got bit, lost half his arm from infection in his bones or something
>cat got gassed

this explains why cat owners are so weird

Rats and pigeons are easier to deal with.
Cats were credited with spreading Plague in the 1300s. It's one of the disease they carry now. Look it up.
Part of the problem is the explosion of fleas propagated by these ferals that spread to pets and wildlife. It's costing a fortune in my neighborhood to have to keep re-treating every time a feral (or several) shows up. TNR is a menace to public health and an ecological disaster.

A backlash is coming. You'll just have to contain your pals to an enclosure or get rid of them.

Dogs have always been a separate species from wolves. Domestic pets (e.g. Volpino Italiano) and working dogs (Saluki and other sighthounds) go back tens of thousands of years as companion animals, according to archaeological artifacts in human graves.

Dog owners generally confine their animals (at least responsible ones do), unlike cat owners, and don't impose them where they aren't welcome and restrain them from causing damage to people or property.

I know just what you mean. I know a few cat owners society would benefit from being rid of, myself.

>They locked up Shkreli because his drug kills toxoplasmosis
source pls

It's a scam. Nothing, not even time, can get rid og toxoplasmosis oocysts. We threw out hundreds of dollars worth of soil & soil amendments from our garden + the grow bed equipment a few months ago, after finding that out.

If only you had a democrat flag I'd give you 10/10

I'm fairly certain overdosing on ADHD medicine can kill toxoplasmosis.
>We threw out hundreds of dollars worth of soil & soil amendments from our garden + the grow bed equipment a few months ago, after finding that out.
what

o i am laffin

That doesn't sound like a very good idea. No ADHD meds & I wouldn't "OD" on anything, ever.

>what
The little bastards turned our 2 3 X6 grow beds and our tubs for root vegetables into their own personal catboxes. We got 2 black garbage bags of shit out of them, full.

Ah you were talking about cats.
And yes the meds for adhd do work, i rememebr the threads on this.
Toxoplasmosis stays in lumps in your brain, and kids on medication had "holes" in their brain scans.
I wish i saved the tinfo and the thread

Yep, cat is a relentless murderer, very alert, requires almost zero care if it has access to forest and fields it will feed itself while still remaining loyal and coming back to the house as long as you share some leftovers with it. Can be very affectionate and play with the kids safely whereas dogs can be dangerous or just too large and clumsy. Also very brave, ive watched my cat stare down an aggressive dog 6 times it's size before. High IQ animal.