Okay real talk, what is pizza gate and is it actually a real thing?

Okay real talk, what is pizza gate and is it actually a real thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=47ybMSzCjpU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground
youtube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fukkk that pizza looks good

I completely disagree. You know how there are nice vaginas and there are gross roast beef vaginas? That pizza is the roast beef vagina version of pizza

its real
voat co/v/pizzagate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=47ybMSzCjpU
1:28

Yummy gooey cheesy

It's real except it wasn't Fucking run out of Comet Pizza.

Global Elite Luciferian Pedophilia is real as rain

is he okay?

All of your leaders are Jews and baby rapers.

No one ever bring up Kevin McCallister’s band PIZZA Underground. Coincidence?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground

mmh, thanks for the jerk off material

It definitely links to Comet Pizza. To say that James Alefantis and David Brock aren't connected makes you a Jew pedophile.

>When you are so fucking hideous that even Steve Buscemi looks at you and thinks, "Holy fuck that guys ugly"

Digits confirm

Yooo.

bump.

Its real.

Why is it wide spread?

Easiest tunnel into this hellscape is Dennis Haster.

>American embassies used in the Asia pacific to traffic children
>some US politicians caught and forcibly extradited to be prosecuted in the US
>Hastor was a career pedophile, he only got fucked up a while after leaving Republican Speaker of the House(low level grunt)
>Hastor also pushed through the Patriot Act
>Podesta created Obama's Global Warming legislation

James Corbett has done a few podcasts on this topic, essentially the higher echelons of Globalists use it to black mail congress/senate into doing their bidding. That or the threat of assassination.

Jeffry Epstein

>Trump, Clintons, a lot of higher tier politicians were found in his black book
>his friends before did not disown him...

I bet you microwave chicken nuggets from a frozen bag.

Seen this picture numerous tines and never heard the story about it.
Or is it just a shop?

>real talk
a whole bunch of red flags, all signs point to yes but no video of hrc imbibing baby extract.
but you just know somebody's doing pedo/slave trade shit. some of them in a very organized and connected manner. needs to be examined and if possible a chunk taken out of that system. even if it's just a little piece

Bump

IT is real. But that is a fake image from A tarentino movie. WEll. I mean he says its fake. Its Tarentino so we don't really know.

There is a massive amount of evidence piling up for Pizzagate.

An early pizzagate themed statue created to remind citizens of that these vile pedocriminals live in the shadows

I don't give a shit mother fucker fuck you gimme that PIZZA

chek'd. It really isn't about Comet Pizza, that whole thing was a distraction. The juicy parts are the documents in wikileaks.

fpbp

its from a movie but i forget the name

nigger waht

pizzagate is from podesta wiki leaks emails showing democrats talking about "pizzas, walnut sauce, pizza maps, handerchiefs with pizza on them, hot dogs stands in hawaii" etc.

>not having a secret fetish for roasties

I know there are ultra powerful and rich pedophiles who have gotten away with rape for decades. Whether there is a sex dungeon in Comet Pizza is still up for debate.

Trump? =[

Like the resurrection it is not specifically true but it is metaphysically true.

this, it really is this. If you get too much into the other stuff it frightens normies away and they stop looking for the truth. I think if we stick to the wikileaks stuff that shows that they are definitely using code words to hide some sort of illicit activity.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q
Literally "IT'S REAL" vs. "IT'S FAKE" with both sides providing no substance.

Eddie Bravo is a fucking pleb.

That is an absolutely terrible shop job.

Dig into this I need as much info on pic related

lol I know. All I can think is Crap. Now, I'm hungry.
I'll pay for it if you'll go get us a Little Caesars.

mmhmmm, refried organs from cow, chicken, and pig, topped with rotted cow juice, lubed with a gallon of corn oil, and placed on a soft and spongy bleached flour crust.

Little Ceasars?

it's not real