In honor of the actual purpose of this board, share your most unpopular opinion. I'll start:

Civilization and (especially) democracy are dysgenic; collapse is inevitable and necessarily proportional to the preceding "rise" of the "human condition." We can't do anything about the impending fall of humanity because human order is an illusion which depends on submerging chaos beneath the surface and pretending it doesn't exist.

Please share responses to my post and your own politically incorrect views

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay and having sex with other men

Amerindians are better than whites and we should have killed them all when we had the chance.

Im gay

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

The hatred towards the Jews and the shitty state of society they are blamed for should be directed towards capitalists.

gays arent that bad

imperial japan had the right idea

I'm ok with gays if it were possible to return to a society-wide "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but gays have championed shoving their sexuality down the throats of the public and indoctrinating/grooming children through media.

I live in Los Angeles with gay friends and I can tell you that they are markedly less moral than average, middle of bellcurve men in more realms than just sexuality

its the total opposite you dingus, the irrational hate of capitalism should be redirected against the jew

pretty much agree with this. all of the empires before the US slowly collapsed, and the US is showing the symptoms of this
false, see aids

The Holocaust never happened but we should make it actually happen right now round them up

There should be no minimum wage

You better hope it doesn't collapse. It's gonna take the whole world with it.

Jews are capitalist

this is the kind of shit that made me leave

I don't know if it's irrational buddy, capitalism fucks over plenty of people.

People's lives are hurt far more by their shitty bosses who hold the power to fire them if they complain than by a Jew.

A lot of Jewish stereotypes like greed or lack of values match much better to capitalists.

anglo saxons are the actual race of people who turncoat so quickly, nobody else, all anglo saxons must be genocided.

White will lose to Hispanics.

The Turner Diaries was right. We should create a fascist ethnostate, unite all of the Aryan nations under one military alliance and begin a worldwide genocide of the orc hordes. Then begin what historians will call the eternal conquest as we turn our eyes to the stars.

Aids is a result of promiscuity not sexual preference. Plenty of straight people end up with AIDS. See Charlie sheen

what kinda dummy goes into a "most unpopular opinion " thread to be salty about the opinions

women should only be allowed to vote if at least 3 men(non-family) approve her

>When economies were mostly agrarian, a landed aristocracy dominated society, a hereditary king ruled and the Roman Catholic Church was society's moral centre - that was the highest point in human civilization. Objectively the best.

Paolo Girardi is awesome.

> I know a gay person so I know that gays are bad

>women interacting with any man other than her husband and family

you are the problem my liberal friend

A population with a shared heritage and culture will make a more efficient civilization compared to one with a population of mixed origins.Especially when they remain open to the possibility of adopting new ideas (as long as this doesn't interfere with the aforementioned statement).

At a certain point of success, civilization collapses as the culture that brought it that success changes and adapts to success.

>share your most unpopular opinion.

The more you look around you find out that the unpopular opinions really aren't. The're just unspoken.

I agree, not to mention money brings out the worst in people. And what is capatalism? The greed for money and huge monopolizing companies that cheat with taxes.

>women interacting with a man at all except for the intake of semen

what are you, some kinda feminist

these views are in vogue, politically, you would be fine expressing them in public

>better than whites
How so?

In what way? Militant imperialism can be self-defeating if you are picking fights suicidally

that's what I meant in OP, I don't think we can avoid this. We're probably headed for another dark age

how is this possible without WW3 and destruction of literally everything? I don't think you can initiate a white ethnostate without starting a war

Jews are the real enemy, I would proudly declare any minority brother or sister as long as no other soul suffers from another Jewish trick.

I know a lot of gay people. The argument you're making is the same as saying racism isn't valid

Democracies don't last long. Empires do.

Democracy is dysgenic. All it does is divide society into groups rather then unite us.

you are selfishly committing child abuse if you bring a child into this shitty world with how the future is looking.

>I live in Los Angeles with gay friends and I can tell you that they are markedly less moral than average, middle of bellcurve men in more realms than just sexuality

This

Try working with gay men. They are all lazy and whinge like women.

Telegony is real, and has an effect on the mind of the male child. It's one of the causes of the rise of ADHD and other garbage.

Gays are infected with a virus whos purpose is to spread that disease, hence the rise of 'pozzing up'

Democracy is a terrible system, where 100's of voice all cry out to take you in different directions, the end result is you end up going nowhere. Decisive leadership is what's needed, fascism is the only answer.

We need to genocide literally billions of people and destroy most of the cities and introduce megafauna like wolves back into Britain.

Democracy isn't terrible because it takes you nowhere
It's terrible because it takes humanity backward by systematizing mob rule in a species where the masses are incompetent compared to their finest

I like Sargon

Asking in good faith, what would be a good way to actually choose leaders in your preferred society?

It seems most ways seem to end up in sometimes shitty leaders. All the ways I've known throughout history have produced bad leaders at points.

Modern medicine allows people, that would otherwise have died from genetic issues, to procreate. This transfers these defective genes/traits to their offspring and so forth. This creates a state of de-evolution where only the people without access to health care remain unaffected by.

not genocide, just abort basically everyone

Population control. Have people sterilized in exchange for a radio or some other shiny object. Worked with the colonies.

Free will doesn't exist. We conceptualize our conscious thoughts as free will. A study has been conducted on people where a machine measures brainwaves while they are watching a flowchart of numbers and they are supposed to stop the chart on any number they like by pressing a button exactly when they made their choice. It has been found out that the machine can accurately predict whether a person is going to press the button about 5-10 seconds before the person actually does it because there is a specific brain-wave pattern that arises every time a person makes their choice.

It makes sense, your brain is a physical object that works through chemical reactions. Those reactions are outside of your control which means that the thought "I made the choice in this moment" is just an illusion when that choice has been made a few seconds ago, in fact if you were hooked up to the machine someone could tell you that you already made your choice and predict the exact moment in which you think you made the choice.

Now the reason this is significant for society is because our whole structure and the way we assign responsibility to people is based on free will. The justice system operates on the notion that free will exists, we punish people for misbehavior under the assumption that they "acted wrong because they wanted to". However, if we have a sufficiently advanced understanding of the brain in the future, however far away that may be, we wouldn't say "that person decided to be terrible", we would be able to analyze the brain and spot which process in their brain and which unique physical property led them to make that choice. And if we could sufficiently influence that chemical reaction we could literally give a person that we think is "evil" a pill that manipulates that chemical formula and turn them "good".

It's like fixing a car. If your car breaks you don't blame the car because it had the audacity to stop working. You blame the end-user or the manufacturer.

privilage of wealth exists; affluency used as a defense in Texas.

>here
race doesn't matter, upbringing is more important.
we are probably past the point of no return in regards to our degenerate society.
>not on pol
Christianity is the only religion that should be permitted
lefties are either too lazy/uninterested/subverted to seek the truth or are genuinely retards.
Subversion is so ingrained in our society that only a few are open to the factually supported truth

Well, stop that. Totally self-destructive..

if you want factually supported truth you wouldn't make christianity the de facto world religion. You can feel a cultural and traditional connection to it but that doesn't stop it from being full of incorrect statements about our observable reality.

>doesn't stop it from being full of incorrect statements about our observable reality.
Provide examples if you are going to argue this. Much of what Christianity preaches provides structure for society and most of what is considered "incorrect" is linked to miracles which do not follow established scientific law or understanding.

You might be right. If you are, all of human life is meaningless.

That study you cited
Doesn't prove it though.

I agree with the lack of free will. However I see it as having a pseudo free will, as we experience it with our sentience and all and should act like it. But deep down we are our brain and all its biology, chemistry and physics that rule it.

>ancap
>having an opinion that matters

The jews want whites to be a majority in their home countries. They realized that our mixture will only lead to collapse and that they lose their power when we collapse. However, the refugee crisis was meant to make Europe and America become more racially aware and become white majority nations again

The meaningless of it is found in the fact that there is no end goal. Unless there is a heaven or other dimensions to flee too, all life will perish during the (pretty likely) heat death of the universe. It is also very likely that we don't even (permanently) make it out of our solar system.

Jews did nothing wrong.

Collectivism is gay as fuck, it’s not even cool, it’s boring

Also
Hate to break it to y’all but conspiracies and shit are 99% bullshit, reality is simple as apple pie
The whole world is just incentives and human nature
Study realpolitik

It's important to use the state to regulate business activities, otherwise greedy people will destroy everything we love to enrich themselves. This is really easy actually and mostly involves enforcing simple and basic laws with extreme prejudice. Trying to accommodate people nicely is what got us into our over-regulated situation.