Why aren't more of you concerned with becoming wealthy rather than wasting so much of your time calling people kikes...

Why aren't more of you concerned with becoming wealthy rather than wasting so much of your time calling people kikes and niggers online?

Define "wealth"

>Implying I’m not
I have money what else would I be doing? I’ve earned the time to shitpost

not metaphorical, cold hard cash

You're not gonna get wealthy either, kid.

implying a lot of lurkers probably aren't

maybe not, but I can admit that it will be my own fault and not some other minority

That would describe me.

I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to fund the first alt-right politician that shows up so he can vote his conscious without being tied to special interest groups.

Except for true degenerates, money is not enough.

>get MBA
>shitpost on pol in spare time
why not both

i like those digits

I am. In fact my entire life plan revolves around getting a job with a huge multinational resource extraction company and making enough money to move to Hong Kong after the US begins the balkanization process.

money really u think of money over Morales thought and ideas u sicken me
also fuck of jew

the words of a weak man
also born a white christian but don't practice, religion is a joke and so are you

>Can't achieve both?

well for the majority that spend a few hours on here a day, no, probably not

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

completely worthless in this current system

>cold hard cash
Enjoy 3% of your "wealth" being stolen every year you dumb idiot

elaborate

the world is a business. morals, art, culture, casual sex, faggotry, it's all for weak failures who couldn't compete and fell off the ladder into the cotton fields.

I am, I don't know about everybody else here

Im a lazy shithead
teach me your ways, master

what the fuck do you think inflation is? It's a tax. A hidden one, but still a tax. 3-4% of the purchasing power of your mattress stuffing disappears up the government's ass every single year. If you're not properly invested and earning more than the rate of inflation as annual return, you are losing money. Simple as that.

excessive wealth, excessive masturbation, excessive consumption.... it's all the same shit and they are all, at root, sin.
the free man is free from compulsion and excess.

just interested in opinions, never said I was wealthy

I post because I already earned my daily bread. You ask an odd question. Are you posting from an Obama phone you retarded nigger-jew-Polak?

money consumes and corrupts. You're supposed to get money for the things you want but if you aren't careful you end up just working for money long after you have all the things you want.

Stfu kikenigger

but do you think you could be more successful if you spent as much time applying yourself to something different instead of spending so much time lurking and shitposting

but do you have an opinion?

>like $150k in the bank
>still shitpost on Sup Forums when I'm not working

Money isn't everything guys, I'd rather have a gf and not be such a socially awkward loner

I'll trade you my gf for your money it's not all it's cracked up to be my dude

Taxes so high, mom and pop stores can't survive.
Instead multinationals owned by treacherous jews ruin local economy.
Taxes so high because of jew Reserve Bank and debt.
Can't get rich because I have to work for a multinational-China-like-slave-prison.

Remove jew = rich life.

>Implying i care about materialism

Then you don't have the right gf, my guy.

They're not mutually exclusive

I saved up 1k not a lot, bills take a lot of it so am proud of it, what can I do to multiply this savings?

Cant get job, gonna go on welfare and smoke weed fuck it. Yolo my nigga.

1k is not a lot. Still, get a 401k or IRA that is properly invested (mutual funds, index funds, etc), put the money in there, then keep putting money in there and dont fucking touch it for 30 years.

I already work 50 hours a week at Walmart. No time to do anything else.

Why aren't more of you concerned with living as a son of God rather than wasting so much of your time chasing material wealth?

Trudat.

Id still rather be single with lots of money and scour through all the dumb bitches than what I'm doing now. Which is making ok money with an ok gf.

true, but depending on how much of your time you waste they can be

if you can earn money that makes you happy and also have time to shitpost then more power to ya

Most of the autistic fags don't know shit about how to climb the financial ladder. They'd rather stay in their low-wage job or be unemployed, collecting welfare while shitposting on Sup Forums, blaming kikes for wealth inequality.

Both is important, you shouldn't just focus on one thing only.

Jokes on you nigger, I picked up .00000057 of a bitcoin, go naked retire next year.

How do I make wealth fast

No one will hire me for part time work and I'm in college

True.
But sometimes money can buy better gfs.
Sure, some girls are retarded gold diggers, but most girls don't want a guy making normie wages. Girls think long-term and don't want a guy with potential financial issues.

>How do I make wealth fast
You don't

the more wealthy I become,the more taxes are taken to support niggers. Fuck no I'm not playing sugar daddy to some shit stain half-brained niggress

How do I make wealth slowly and diligently

I'll bus fucking tables and carry boxes and mop floors or pick fruit or whatever the fuck you want me to do but they would rather have mexicunts do that to save $.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MBA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

have you ever been to hong kong? it's a fucking shithole that has literally been taken over by communists. all attempts to stop the commies (including election of non-commies) have been blown the fuck out. they wouldn't even let the non-commies take their oath of office after being elected.

Because im not going to give the govt more money for the niggers and kikes

are you fucking serious?

you must be at least 18 to post on pol

It's actually really simple to have a decent life in america.

1. Don't drop out of high school
2. Don't get pregnant/impregnate someone before you're married
3. Get a full time job

That much will keep you out of poverty and living comfortably 99.9% of the time. If you want to grow wealth, it's a matter of living within your means, saving everything you can, and investing it properly. Don't put money in the bank, put it in an IRA.

>make wealth fast
Well you're in college, so there's really no such thing where you're currently at, BUT here's what you can do:
Don't get a retarded degree.
Major in something that will potentially get you a six figure career, like STEM or Business.
Don't be financially retarded.
Learn how to make smart investments with your money.

Oh also, consistency is important. Every little bit adds up. Even if you can only afford $50 a month at first. You just keep putting shit away every month, without fail.

sums up many people in my family. millionaires but are addicted to the dollar opium. a 5% return on a million dollar investment is 50k, plenty to live on especially when your house is owned. but they can't stop.

or you can drop out of school, get pregnant and not work. having the white man pay for you

Is getting rich going to save my country from the spic plague that will eliminate any acquired wealth I have in the next 20-30 years?

On average I make $40 an hour, round the clock with minimal effort. So I happily shitpost buddy. I still try to do other stuff too, I go to the gym roughly 4 days a week.

t. programmer :^

Welfare is poverty. We're talking about financial success, not base survival.

My wealth is what allows me to sit around and call out the nigs and jews

>Gets a degree for six figure job
>Still unemployed now with debt

>put it in an IRA and trust the government with your retirement

wow.

don't come to Sup Forums for financial advice, kids.

>4 days a week
you mean 3.5

(((concerned with becoming wealthy)))

More important than,

->calling people kikes and niggers online

Spotted the kike.

>i don't know what an ira is: the post
brought to you by financial illiterate: the user

keep burying your gold in the backyard, cleetus. It's just more money for me.

its a paramilitary organisation from Ireland

Depends on how you define "fast"
Theres never been a time when it was easier for young people to get some wealth.

get rich or die tryin nig

Murica

Any young people that seriously want to build some wealth start by checking out some GaryVee stuff

Hes a Russian immigrant that shills hard af for niggers but he's a good motivator for noobs who've never had money

really great argument you made there. how am i wrong?

easy to do both if its an IT related job but if you stack shelves like 8 hours a day or some shit and come home and lurk another 8 before going to sleep dreaming of ethnically cleansing the states to make your life better your a fag and its nobodies fault but your own that your life is shit

nigga, you don't even know what rigged means

Wow. It's almost like people don't stuff money in their mattress anymore for that exact reason.

Why need money when this is so much fun?

Because, I plan to kill pedophile kikes and take their money while I travel the country and explore.

You can still get your own wealth in a rigged game. The catch is the more money you get the more money the Jew gets.
The Jew gets around 55% of everything I make.

Wow, so rare.

I shitpost for the Lord!

I'm already wealthy from investing in cryptocurrency in its early days (bitcoin in 2011 and ethereum in 2015)

Now I just call people kikes and niggers online.

I'm trying to become wealthy by starting my own hanging platforms, guillotines and ovens.

Because money is the root of all evil. I would rather have knowledge and truth about how the world works, once that happens all bets are off about your Babylonian Money Magick.

I'll give all of my money to you if u becom hitler

>play this rigged game goy
>you want money, don't you goy?

not today, schlomo

Yeah. Mine required a solid month of setup + development time + years of experience reversing a specific game, it's kinda specialized. Not sure how well it'll translate over to something else once this game dies. But for now I love it.

you sound like a kike

But really you don't know shit about anything other than being a shitposting faggot, apply yourself and things will be better for you soon.

What is your degree?

Some of us are selfless. Anybody want to form a task force to go to vietnam and murder all the morally bankrupt faggots working in the 3d animation factories flooding youtube with damaging kids videos?

>remember to invest in corporations that are destroying everything, primarily the white race

Six figure jobs mainly go to sales dudes. Spergs can't be sales dudes.
Or doctors - but they have to deal with the general public (ewww).
Not too many low-stress six-figure jobs out there.

> what is investing
> what is passive income
with those digits you certainly have.

Elevator mechanic