White vs Non-white

Can we all agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=gftHOi6IC3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Armenia and Georgia
Not even European

>Implying "white" literally refers to fair skin and not simply as a distinction of Europeans from non-Europeans

Varg-tard

Again see

This is the most autistic and arbitrary image I've ever seen

It means purity of blood and lack of non-human negro genetics. Mongrels may lie, but their DNA won’t

I could agree with that aswell.

According to? The origin of the term "white" comes from the new world, especially the Latin American term "blanco" to distinguish Europeans from heathens and slaves. You're misunderstanding the meaning of the term the way you are applying it.

Not really
PIGS/Occitania - negro genetics
Romania, Ukraine, Hungary - turkic shit
Lower Balkans - turkic, gypsy and north african shit

good

>serbniggers are whiter than macedonians

Nevermind it hails back to Europe

Map of more or less the "Nordics" but not a map of "Whites"

Please stop including the Portuguese in your fictional identity.

>implying whites are white

>2%

I bet you are 5% Mongolian. Those percentages are minuscule (and averages).

>moortugal

Keep dreaming ahmed

Albanian from Russia

Good glad you agree to that at least.

>race is dependent to religious affiliation

kek. The more you know.

So the second you pass that line you're no longer white?

"White" isn't just "race", it's a combination of factors. Look at the history of the term.

We have a winner

exclude russia

are you the zodiac killer?

>100% correct.
Anyone that says otherwise is retarded. Yes there are some that are more white than others, if you will lesser and greater whites. Whichever falls into each of those categories is up for debate.

>be me
>be portuguese
>have southern italian girlfriend
>call her african
>find out im blacker than her
>feels bad man

Daily reminder

>if they convert
Either you're White or you aren't: you can't cease to be White and you can't become one either.

Why does this Alban*an gets it and you don't, OP?

>"White" isn't just "race", it's a combination of factors
That's why. Begone shitskin.

Mongrels are mongrels. Nothing to discuss. With negro blood, you cease to be human. Just die already, Boer scum. You all have like some malay, khosi and other shit in your blood.
You are partly North African. It’s not European
>be you
>be piece of FOREIGN shit in Celtic Germanic built nation
Feels awesome to be a leech

Note I did not exclude any on the left.

>Mongrels are mongrels. Nothing to discuss.

If the percentage is minuscule it is irrelevant. There is very much to discuss.

Even wogs can’t tell each other apart from sandniggers for fuck sake

How the fuck are they going to survive the race war in their own homeland? What if nafri changes his name? Kind of nation that needs a DNA based citizenship

Nice flag sven. Or should I say svenberg? Tell me more about foreign mogrels.

If the percentage is minuscule it is irrelevant. There is very much to discuss.

>proddies

Too bad us finns have more blond hair and blue eyes than you, Ahmed's bitch boy. :^)

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian face though. Do you? I'll even post timestamp if you dare me.

I wouldn't be too troubled. He's an Albanian of Jewish ancestry who claims to be a Bavarian while living in Russia. I don't even think he knows who he is or where he belongs, so he seems to dedicate much of his life (unemployed, I assume) to calling others "leeches" and various other descriptors which more aptly apply to himself.

Kek

youre not white if youre country accepts brown immigrants

>Implying

Look at Canadian Red Ensign and accept that you are not fucking Canadian and always will be a piece of shit foreigner
So do Richard Spencer and Scarlet Johansson, doesn’t make them any less of a mongrel

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Only classification based on biology matters. Subjective extra bullshit you take in consideration goes right down the shitter.

What does mongrel mean if you cannot even see it?

Anyway the whole argument is none existent if we adhere to good all princeple of pic related

Mongrels in Europe that are mixed outside of sub-racial group can be exiled, CANZUK cleansed from non-Northerners

And yet...

>the vatican and san marino are white

Only if they convert.

We're gonna need a really big fucking wall.

If white was just a genetic term, but it isn't *just* one based on genetics. Do you think a pale Muzzies would have been considered white in the 1600s when the term arose? I don't think so.

The gay pride colours are highly appropriate.

Post your hair with timestamp pure nordic.

>Italian

End yourself you fucking crypto-Arab.

You forgot Albania

>Europe is white
Not the Europe I visited last summer.

You are a living meme.

The term is meaningless. The people who are known and documented to have used it earliest (i.e., Iberians with blanco and branco as you have pointed out previously) used it in reference to themselves to distinguish their people from Africans, Moors, Natives, Indians, etc., and are now widely considered to be non-white. Ben Franklin several centuries wrote that the only whites were Englishmen, going so far as to call the Swedes "swarthy". Historically and infamously the Irish weren't white, yet miraculously they are today.

The only thing this nebulous and static word whose meaning changes with each decade is useful for is people who don't have an ethnic identity and so need a word suitably vague to describe their equally vague ethnic origins.

>A*yans
>white

Italy is not white

Cannot disagree here. Reasoning in flawless.

ROMA AETERNA YOU FILTHY BARBARIANS

They are very white, and dress much better than you.

>can't handle the bants
kek

fuck off

>be filthy portunigger
>be too stupid to make a living in your homeland
>come to homeland of Celtic-Germanics
>complain that Nationalists don’t want you
>PROFIT
So use it in Portugal. You arabic scum screeching in Switzerland how you belong makes no sense

I can, i just have something to answer back this time so why would I deprive myself of that?

>f-fuck off

>pot calling the kettle a meme
France pls

ET TU ARGENTINA?

>25% Jew
>One of the most recent Jewish purges in Europe

Welp, there goes your credibility.
How fucking retarded are you, exactly?

They have one of the oldest alliances with The UK and I would very much like to spend my retirement there like my father. If Brexit doesn’t get in the way.

Get fucked slav.

Albania is missing in these graphics

Fairly accurate, although I think Serbia and Croatia should be included, I've been to both countries and they are both atleast 90% white.

>Average american school
youtube.com/watch?v=gftHOi6IC3k

Spot the white kid.

Guys, stop fighting over this nonsense. In couple of decades no one will be white anyway...

>Albanian Apricity user

SOMEONE PLEASE COME GET YOUR MANS

>Finland

Explain this

>the kettle 56%, most likely less.
>the pot 80% minimum.
If that makes you sleep at night.

Wait, I forgot a few

>Urals
>White
Pick one

they're buddhist

Literally didn’t purge racial Jews ever, have written evidence of Jews being around and mixing with the locals, about 20-30% of the Portuguese have Jewish ancestry

He literally thinks that if one has any percentage of negroid genes, no matter how diluted, then they run the risk of one of their offspring being born full black.

>italians
>white

Spain portugal italy and grece, i know they are better than niggers but consider them as white is indeed wrong

Indeed, considering he is a literal homosexual.

Portuguese already have a term which describes them accurately and specifically: Portuguese. They don't need "white" because they aren't Americans or Canadians of cocktail ethnic origin whose only identity is maple syrup, Tim Hortons, and cheeseburgers.

You keep bringing up Switzerland as if I give the slightest shit about the Swiss. If the Swiss decide that they don't want Portuguese immigrating to their country, then it is their responsibility to see a policy which eliminates Portuguese immigration enacted. I have no interest in hearing your whining which, frankly, strikes me as being very similar to that of leftists.

Also, the other guy didn't complain about nationalist in Canada (which is pretty funny in itself considering nationalism here is virtually non-existent). You're the buffoon who brought up the Red Ensign as if anyone apart from people larping as Loyalists or crying over spilt milk gives a crap about it.

By the way, when are you going to address your own hypocrisy? What business does a Jewish Albanian immigrant in Russia have lecturing others about immigration?

>Hungary
>Finland
>White if they convert

Ok?
Is retardation an anglo thing?