ITT: Celebrities that could possibly run in 2020

Now that The Apprentice guy is now the President of the United States, it's a no brainer to expect 2020 is going to be "star studded" as they say, most just taking the piss and some actually serious

We already got
>Kanye West
>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
>Ron Perlman
>Mark Zuckerberg

The only one on that list that could actually be taken seriously is Perlman, the Hellboy guy and maybe Cuckerberg if he wasn't a literal autistic subhuman meat calculator. And even if they actually get some traction, they'll never be anywhere close to ever touching Trump, especially not Zuck the Cuck, he'll literally be the ¡John Ellis Bush! Bush of the 2019 primaries. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you literally CAN'T because you know it's true

Trump practically has 2020 in the bag at this moment no matter what.

>The DNC is crashing down in flames
>'MUH RUSSIA' has been atleast three feet underground since it's been public that 'The Pee Pee Tape' is literally a fanfiction by Hillary
>The Democrats still have NO platform whatsoever even if they think calling everyone they don't like "Nazis" And "Racists" count as one
>The best they can do is "WE BARELY WON IN A SOLID BLUE STATE!!! WOOO BIG BLUE WAVE!!! DRUMPF BTFO!!!"
>People really seem to prefer a suspected child molester than a Democrat
>And let's not talk about the great Shoah of 2018 just yet.

Basically, TRUMP 2020 BABY... Unless pic related runs. If Oprah runs, i don't know about you guys but i'd be actually kinda worried, think about it

>Rich Womxyzn of Color
>Feminist Icon
>Beloved by airhead blondes and Tumblrinas alike

She's quite literally THE Anti-Trump, but what do you think guys?, i wanna hear your guesses and opinions

tom.

bump

>T-Trump only won because he's a celebrity! We should run a celebrity!

Typical democrats showing once again that they have no grasp on politics.

First woman president would be a milestone I don't think Oprah's ego could pass up. I'm a little worried too OP

I didn't know I needed a Tom v. Zucc debate but i need it NOW.
IMAGINE THE MEMES

this.
She either steamrolls Trump or crashes and burns faster than Bernie

another shameleess self bump

Who democrats pick in 2020 is gonna depend how they do in midterms next year.
If democrats win big, you can expect a full retard candidate like the Rock or Kamala Harris
Otherwise they'll run somebody "safe" like ol Uncle Biden

someone post the zuckerberg memes, they slay me

like the one where he tries to fuse an autoworker with a car

I guarantee Oprah has skeletons in her closet.

She's at the very least bi.

Y'know, I can't be sure, but I almost think that preventing an Oprah presidency might be just as strong a motivation for normies to vote as preventing Hillary's rise.

>If democrats win big
>democrats
>winning anything post-2016

Pick one.
Also, do you expect them to do anything intelligent after they dumped millions and millions on the campaign of A FUCKING FILMMAKER? pppft nigga don't give them false hopes

the pendulum will inevitably swing left again, most likely sooner rather than later. Dont underestimate the snowball effect of the widespread feminization of men
all women are at least slightly bisexual. we have known this for years but it keeps getting buried

Its going to be a shitshow.

The amount of free press that comes with a presidential run has already been noted. Agents are going to be pushing stars to run, even if just for a few weeks, to pick up career lifting press.

If they actually make it to the debates, its going to be an absolute mess.

I'm hype for Zucc at the debates, oh boy the memes
THE MEMES I CAN ALREADY TASTE THEM IN THE TIP OF MY TONGUR

I hope it's Zuck or Oprah just for shitshow value.

kind of. but obama was a "celebrity" after the 2004 convention. with trump's bombastic style i think that all the dems would have to do is put on any idiot who would act calm and say smart-sounding things, and they'd vote for zir no matter how bad things went afterwards

Picture this:
>The stage literally filled with actors and singers
>Just a few politicians in the middle
>It's Kamala harris and Federica Wilson in full RAWKSTAR attire

How would you react?

You weren't watching football, Biden is Running

Mark Cuban

Normiecrats won't accept Cuban I think he'll remind them too much of Trump.

Im gonna throw in Oprah as well. A black woman is the ultimate virtue signal that Democrats would love to eat up.

In our timeline though, Warren is gonna get the nomination.

Going with Zuck
With the Podesta group under fire from the Russia thing, I don't think any major Democrat can win. That's a lot of their money gone.

Zuck is the only one who can afford it, he just needs to be really nice and lame, and keep pushing a Liberal Technocracy future (with robots n self driving cars n shit) and he has a chance.
If Trump forces him off script, he'll fail. He's not witty enough to win debates.

He will end up being another Obama though. Tons of media coverage and rhetoric and 0 change.

>In our timeline though, Warren is gonna get the nomination.
And that means, 4 more years of Trump

The problem isn't the left/right of the country, the democrats are not a left wing party. They just play one on TV.

Why don't you guys have special guest presidents every couple of weeks?

the rust belt will turn on him if he doesnt help them.

the election will be decided by that alone.

>the pendulum will inevitably swing left again
Oh yeah.
But we've barely begun the rightward swing.

Leftists have had growing cultural dominance for decades.
When you look beyond the micro-scale of "Who will win the next election", we live in a society that is primed for a swing to the right not seen since weimar.