People on Sup Forums unironically believe that (((they))) are against Trump

People on Sup Forums unironically believe that (((they))) are against Trump

cant meme, cant make sense. your mother should be ashamed and your daddy should of pulled out

>cant meme, cant make sense. your mother should be ashamed and your daddy should of pulled out

trump is the biggest fucking shill

He's Pro-Israel, on the record. He was also a Dem when most of his fanbase were still swimming around in their dad's nutsack.

Watch this thread slowly sink to page 10 with a minimum of replies.

Trump is a Jew Faggot.

syria kinda proves that

better luck next millennium leftypol

This was actually a Glory Hole.

Mind providing some context instead of tossing this red herring?

He is truly a good goy. Us whites must follow Trump and ensure Israel’s survival

This confuses the Sup Forumsfag

yhea, bombing Assad sure proved he's no puppet

Trump Jewed the Jews, pay no attention to the skin heads on /pol, they don't even know they fell for the anti-semetic meme

If the Q poster is real and is connected to Trump, then he's not doing (((them))) any favors by directing a shitton of people to Sup Forums, a website that bashes (((them))) probably more than any other on the Internet.

He's a good goy.

>If the Q poster is real and is connected to Trump
jesus christ how retarded has this board become

Is it really any surprise considering what sort of person Trump attracts?

>If the Q poster is real
jesus fucking christ

his Jew son-in-law ran his campaign and he's a New York business man
good goy status should come as a surprise to no one

>Israel still exists as a nuclear-armed State (illegally on both counts)
Let us know when he Jews the Jews. k sweetie?

That's not a rebuttal, you Argie faggot.

oy vey!

Yes, this board is retarded, and your presence is proof. Get killed, faggot.

>the anti-semetic meme

Holy fuck kys then go back to r*ddit.

hoo boy.

>Bullshit about the Jews
>absolutely buttblasted at the mildest criticism
Typically Trumplet.

Imagine super power of 300 million people sending billions dollars and their young men to die for any other 8 million mini country like that decade after decade. It wouldn't make ANY sense.

It just keeps amazing me how and why Americans buy that shit.

Why don't Americans demand to stop that madness?

because Israel and saudi arabia are their only (((allies))) in the middle east. they need Israel as a foothold to gain influence

That chart is 4 years old my dude. And it's a drop in the bucket compared to entitlements (mandatory spending).

There's no good reason. I mean it could have to do with Jewish interests owning lots of media. I won't post an assload of infographics because I'm not some autist shitlord, but it's no mistake there's almost zero criticism of Israel in the MSM. Even the Left doesn't grill them though they love to trot out Palestinians getting bombed to shit. It's a strange dichotomy.

and Israel knowing its important to the (((western))) alliance extorts the fuck out americans. this is why jews are smarter than chinks. chinks basically just tell americans to fuck off

obama was unironically anti-israel. try again jew cock sucking faggot

I remember getting banned for posting that image during the election. Glad to see the mods have finally accepted the truth about Trump.

Why do you need "foothold"? US could be on another planets without wasting their money, resources and (positive) energy for bombing some shitskins on the other side of the world.

Trump is part of the Zionist Jews fighting the globalist Jews.

Whatever happens we are fucked.

>He's Pro-Israel, on the record

because the aim is to destabilize regions around russia and china so they can't project their power. having bases and (((allies))) in the ME helps with that. also, the US is afraid that if it pulls out, then russia/china/iran will move in to fill the power vacuum

So your country can free up military expenses for basic income experiments and having the junglets be fondled by African migrants.

JIDF actually believes in the most solemn of terms that pol = stormfront. Thats like a stereotype or something so why would you violate your own code of ethics kike?

trump is a dumbfuck with no convictions and no strategy. the end

Why do you have to be so stupid? I'm not pro-Israel. Every time I try to engage without fellating Trump, I get this bullshit from you short-sighted morons. EVERY SINGLE TIME it's some variety of identity politics, and it's never accurate (I've been called a Leftist as well, erroneously).

This board is a joke, and you are why it is a joke.

Well they don't need to engage in damage control right now. Try again in 3 years.

Try Photoshop. It lets you draw winning bigly. Yup.

This looks like some paper and scissor shit.

>Why don't Americans demand to stop that madness?
Because the (((MSM))) tells Americans what's acceptable to think - and they have spent decades equating any criticism of Jews or Israel to a crime worse than treason.

ah, sorry. didn't read your previous posts, my bad

lol have you seen the full video of this? He literally just forgot to shake hands and then wandered back over and shook.

Destabilize the region so the military industrial complex can keep up the never ending "wars".
How else would they funnel trillions out of the US tax system?

remember this moment next time you feel like flying off the handle.

great minds exercise humility.

Assad was fine last time I checked

(((2 posts by this ID)))
bye, schlomo hymiebergelsteingold

idk how he did that cum on his face in mspaint, deserved a medal.

unless...

Let’s just agree that trump is terrible... but that he was better than any other candidate.

too bad americans are lacking in both

Sadly that's the essence of it.

Trump, with his allegiance to Israel, his Jewish daughter, his genocidal Zionist son-in-law "senior advisor," his Jewish grandchildren, was still better than Hillary.

Trump was right was he was saying the whole system is rigged.

the military can choose to fight wars anywhere, well, except nuclear armed nations. the ME is chosen for a reason

> they need Israel as a foothold to gain influence

This is repeated on all US MSM.
Why is that?
If Israel/Jews control the USA, how would they spin it?

>Imagine super power of 300 million people sending billions dollars and their young men to die for any other 8 million mini country
It's not just billions of dollars - it's nearly unlimited use of the US's trillion-dollar-a-year military, for free.

Oh, agreed.
How fucked are we?

Very. Very very very.

>only donald trump can save israel
Kinda blasphemy