Roy Moore R.I.P?

Can Kek save him?

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesn't need saving. was never in danger.

He's already won.

The only children he's fucking are metaphorical. Brainlet redditor babies are going to get reamed by Moore.

Like, he's polling 4 points behind the retarded Democrat he's against.

I am hoping that a month will make this shit go away. Kind of what happened with Trump and the Pussy tape.

God, I want him to win.

I NEED THIS!

By some shill poll with +12 women. He's up 10 according to Emerson.

I think Alabamers see through this tired old tactic. I hope they're mad enough to get out and vote for him in droves to send an enormous "fuck off" to the DC swamp monsters.

Every single Alabamafag i've talked to has pretty much said that. Nobody believes it.

Alabama is far more based than we thought.

Even as someone who loathes libtard babies Roy Moore is human garbage.

The only thing I’d rather hear less than liberals talking about their periods is godfags talking about Jebus.

Our movement would be perfect if we didn’t have to rely on these shit stains to control southern electorate.

Ignorant leaf you have no idea what's going on

He's 10+ points ahead
Dem cucks have no chance in Alabama

The jews pulled our bacon out of the fire once again.

this is all that matter. even if a tape of him raping a 9yo comes out
>He earned significant national attention and controversy over his strongly anti-homosexual, anti-Muslim, and far-right[3][4] views, his belief that Christianity should order public policy,[5][6] as well as his past ties to neo-Confederates and white nationalist groups.[7][8][9][10][11]

>Moore criticized Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), which grants temporary stay to unauthorized immigrants brought to the United States as children.[161] In an interview with Breitbart News, Moore stated that he is supportive of the RAISE Act, along with supporting a significant and immediate reduction in legal immigration, arguing that immigrants hurt native-born Americans.[187][188]

He will win.

Access Hollywood did nothing to Trump's numbers

Well, I think that if the election were held the week after, Trump was EFF'd.

The tape was far enough away from the election that it gave time for the Comey statement that Shillary was under investigation.

I am hoping a similar thing helps Moore.

Holy shit can you guys imagine the REEEEING when Roy wins?

No one can save this man from hell for denying Christ and spewing this heretical bullshit like Moore is doing. He's going the Muhammad route.

They're going to scream at the sky again?

>it's another Sup Forums shills for a pedo thread

I'm thinking at least another night of scolding by late night shiw

How can you support this fucking fossil idiot?
Because he's Man-A vs. Man-B?

God damn I hate politics. Such a stupid thing.
Glad I have Sup Forums to laugh at it. Alabama is a shithole and regardless of win will remain that way.

Ageism is the new racism

They know better than to listen to the media on these political things. The liberal left has fucked with the South for years with strawman and they better be prepared to hear how backwards they are.

Based pedo is gonna win.

>removed from the bench twice because he thinks he's above the law
>uses his position to keep his druggy son out of jail
>pays himself hundreds of thousands of dollars from his foundation without reporting the income
>is a pedo
>was the only judge on an appeals panel to rule in favor of a child rapist, arguing that raping a four year old did no harm to the child.

In what world is Roy Moore NOT the swamp.

They need to. Because they know Alabama is loyal with money.

>Alabama is a shithole and regardless of win will remain that way.
So True

Nigger.

>Based pedo is gonna win.
so much for "Family Values"
Muh guns is more and nigger hating is important

I'm confident he'll win.

Look for a "Bradley effect" a.k.a. "shy Tory effect." Trump was demonized in the media, which led to some people being reluctant to say they supported him. I expect something like that in this election.

Exactly. Patently transparent accusation dujour of the month by the establishment which desperately wants to avoid a conservative Senate majority.

Behold as Lord Kek reaches out with his squamous paw and steals away the votes of the Democratic candidate.

>a democrat
>winning in Alabama

If all else fails, he can be replaced. Politicians who support Trump's America First agenda aren't in short supply around Alabama, and I imagine there are many who are much more qualified than Judge Moore.

Whatever.

You can't fix stupid, right?

Dude's a fucking hypocrite. Anyone. ANYONE seeking a position of power and espousing morals of any kind, right(muh bibble) or left(muh egalitardianism) is 100% guaranteed to be a flaming hypocrite.
You cannot be moral and seek power. You can be moral and seek to limit power. I wish you people would learn this.

>Access Hollywood did nothing to Trump's numbers

FAKE NEWS. Trump's poll numbers went down an average of 0.8% over the next week. (and Hillary's went down 0.9%).

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

>In what world is Roy Moore NOT the swamp.
The world inside the skulls of shithead conservatives.

Alabamians hate outsiders interfering with their affairs. 'Go Set a Watchman' was about this which is why leftists now hate Harper Lee.

>CUNSERVATIVES R DOODIEHEADS

>cultured liberal

Well they are.
For one thing they're never actually conservative. Motherfuckers LOVE to spend money, especially other people's money.

>you people
fuck off nigger-faggot

Interesting. Got any more stereotypes to bless us with?

>what was the age of consent when this is alleged to have happened?

Yes. You actually are retarded.

Where were you born?
I was born in rural America in a conservative family. And we all hate your kind. You're false. You don't know what conservatism even is. Hell half of you fucking garbage cans here post positively about Nazi Germany. And you call yourselves conservative? ARE YOU HIGH?
No, you're city folk. Shut the fuck up you punkass.

Emerson poll has Moore up 10 points. Would like to see more polls.

We should organize a big money bomb for him. If he was able to raise a large chunk of money in a 24 hour period MSM heads will explode.

iT WAS 16 YEARS OLD...